Retiring Ryuu Says Goodbye to The VHL...forever.

"After a few fun seasons in the Victory Hockey League, I have decided to retire."

This news shocked the hockey world. It was April, the first day of this spring month.
Crimson has decided to retire from the VHL and end his career. He thanked his many fans and friends and family for the endless support throught his career.

"Thank you to my family, all my teammates, the fans in Saskatoon, Halifax, and Riga."

The young star has gotten career highs this season including in Goals and Points, plus more. He has had a stellar season and is one of the best goal scorers in the Victory Hockey League right now. Or, at least was.

"I wanted to end my career on a high note and end it when I have beaten many records."

Ryuu wants to thank many people including but not limited to @Tagger, @hedgehog337, @ShawnGlade, @Victor, @Gooningitup and @Dtayl and everyone he's ever played with for the support they have given for his journey.

Now it's time to say goodbye.

(Written April 1st)

Or not. (Check the date that this was written.)

"April Fools!"

Edited by SlapshotDragon

1 hour ago, SlapshotDragon said:

Scared you guys for a second there, eh? ?

lPDAJE1.jpg

3 hours ago, SlapshotDragon said:

I know, was on vacation tho so I came up with this idea and planned on posting it later

were you traveling to somewhere?