Minnesota Storm Press Conference Questions

Hey party people, you know the drill 

1/24-1/31

Answer 6 questions to claim 2 TPE

1) Who has the best dance moves on the squad?

2) What is your favorite post-workout snack? 
3) How do you feel about our performances so far? 

4) Do you think our team will improve going forward or keep at this current pace? 
5) Congratulations to our captains for the season! What would you like to say to them, or if you are one, what would you like to tell the team?

6) What team are you backing in the VHL this season? 

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

1/24-1/31

4) Do you think our team will improve going forward or keep at this current pace? 
5) Congratulations to our captains for the season! What would you like to say to them, or if you are one, what would you like to tell the team?

1. Clearly Moore haha ! 

2. Some raspberry! 

3. really good ! We are in top of the league and it’s really nice ! 

4. I think we will be better ! Many of us can go to the 250 tpe 

5. I want to say nice job to them I hope they will help us ! 

6. Davos! That’s the team who drafted me ! 

12 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

1/24-1/31

1) Who has the best dance moves on the squad? Definitely not me

2) What is your favorite post-workout snack? Cheeseballs
3) How do you feel about our performances so far? Were kicking butt

4) Do you think our team will improve going forward or keep at this current pace? I don't really know how much room there is to improve
5) Congratulations to our captains for the season! What would you like to say to them, or if you are one, what would you like to tell the team? It's an honor to be the captain, and i want to lead us to a cup win

6) What team are you backing in the VHL this season? Moscow, gotta root for my draft team

18 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

1/24-1/31

1) one of my friends

2) anything tasty

3) we have great wins

4) I think our team could battle for the cup

5) good job for being choosed for captains

6) Calgary Wranglers

27 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

1/24-1/31

1) Who has the best dance moves on the squad? Ofc it has to be myself green gaming popping off a quick hype with a 360 no scope switch to the floss.

2) What is your favorite post-workout snack? Yogurt with Granola, but please make sure its apple yogurt not the grilled pineapple kind, that belongs on pizza.
3) How do you feel about our performances so far?  Great, I love to see the W`s keep pouring in and I have to say GG has suprised me with his points.

4) Do you think our team will improve going forward or keep at this current pace? Yeah for sure if you get a strong start for sure you finish strong, no doubts there.
5) Congratulations to our captains for the season! What would you like to say to them, or if you are one, what would you like to tell the team? Congrats on being picked! HAppy to have you as our capitains and hope you will keep doing great things for us!

6) What team are you backing in the VHL this season?  THE HELSINKI TITANSSSSSSS

1) I would have to look into that a little more 

2) a fruit bar probably 

3) I couldn't be happier with how the team is playing. We are doing great. I hope I can start contributing more.

4) I hope we continue to improve and get the entire team on the scoring sheet.

5) you all are going to take us to the top keep up the great work!

6) gotta be my draft team.. New York! :)

1 hour ago, Mr_Hatter said:

1/24-1/31

1. I'll go with Brussels Sprout, I can just imagine @Liberty_Cabbage's sig dancing around haha.

2. Chocolate milk and a grilled cheese.

3. Very good start to the season, as long as we can continue to pile up tpe as a whole we will be okay!

4. I think it might be hard to keep up to a 7-1-2 pace regardless, but I think we can have a legit shot at the cup if we can improve some more

5. Keep up the great work! The locker room has been buzzing which is nice😁

6. Moscow! If anyone even remotely knows me, they know why haha. 

2 hours ago, Mr_Hatter said:

1/24-1/31

Well I haven't seen any of them dance so I will humbly have to assume I am the best.

Chocolate Milk

Really good, as long as we keep playing with the lines and tater and I keep improving we should have a chance to go for it all in the playoffs.

Rayzor is constantly playing with the lines to make us better so I believe we will get better.

Congrats to everyone who was assigned as Captain! We have put our faith in you guys to lead the team and I am sure you will all do a great job.

I will be cheering for the Calgary Wranglers! They took a chance on me and drafted me last overall in the draft and I am very appreciative of that.

6 hours ago, Mr_Hatter said:

1/24-1/31

1) It's gotta be me lol

2) PB&J 

3) Pretty good above a point per game which was my goal

4) I think we could probably improve on some things but our current pace is good

5) Congrats hope you can lead us to victory :) 

6) Obviously the team that drafted me, Chicago Phoenix! 

8 hours ago, Mr_Hatter said:

1/24-1/31

1. Best dancer? Based on his smooth skating I'd probably have to say Grapes. Dude has some mad footwork.

2. The tears of opposing shooters. Just kidding. Mostly. Healthy Green Slush drink. Pictured here.

3. Top of our division, and just behind the Houston powerhouse over all. Can't complain at all. Offense if definitely firing on all cylinders, but hoping we start letting less shots on net!

4. Aside from opposing shot totals, I'm not sure how much more we can improve. Keeping at the current pace seems incredibly realistic though!

5. I'm still kind of shocked I was picked! It was the name, wasn't it? Either way, I'mma hold down the fort on the backend, lead by example and block pucks with my face. And other body parts. And don't be afraid to take a chance and make mistakes. Carter and I will bail you out! Ferda.

6. 50% Toronto because that's my home town team. 50% Vancouver, because not only a Canadian team, they drafted me! Plus who doesn't love back to backs?

9 hours ago, Mr_Hatter said:

1/24-1/31

1.) I think that honor belongs to Mr Hatter - he has that Mad Hatter kind of dance whenever he gets the press conference questions out for the week.

2.) Protein drink yeah. Maybe chicken wings too. From Buffalo Wild Wings yeah. 

3.) We’re scoring. Which is fun. But we just lost the top spot so we need to get that back. 

4.) There's always room for improvement. Our offense is there, our defense could be improved. And then there’s the other teams too; they’re doing work so we have to do more work.

5.) Be one with the force. 

6.) I guess Prague? They did good to Wolf Stansson Jr so I’m returning the favor. Would like to play for Prague as well but we’ll see. 

On 1/25/2021 at 10:19 AM, Mr_Hatter said:

1/24-1/31

1. Me! I have some solid TPE, surely some of it goes into “Dancing”?
2. Gummy bears! Great way to stay in shape.

3. Wow, we are good. With all those draft picks next year (15), we’ll be amazing.

4. Get better if you put me (highest TPE) on the 1st line.

5. Who are our captains? Must not be me, I wanna send my congrats to them.

6. The team that drafted me, Vancouver.

On 1/25/2021 at 11:19 AM, Mr_Hatter said:

1/24-1/31

Logan can drop it low man. Every night after a hockey game he goes to the nightclub and parties all night and the next morning immediately gets on the ice. Never mess with him on the dance floor. 

Any protein shake to be honest. 

A-freaking-MAZING. We are one of if the THE best team in the VHLM at least for the regular season. Whether or not that transitions into the playoffs, we still have to see. But I think we are one of the most well-rounded deepest teams in the league. 

If we get the perfect line combinations and everyone keeps preforming well I think we'll get first place for sure.

Well I guess since i'm an alternative captain i'll pat myself on the back. But congrats to Captain Grapes as well. *Loyal Salute*

SEATTLE BEARS BABY! The team that drafted me of course. 

1/24-1/31

1) I'm not really sure, a few guys could take that crown.

2) Almonds or tortilla chips.

3) Really proud of this team so far. We're only getting better.

4) Like I said, we're only getting better. We've come out guns blazing and it's only up from here on out.

5) From my first handful of games here I think our captains have been great. Couldn't be happier for them.

6) Prague.

On 1/25/2021 at 5:19 PM, Mr_Hatter said:

1) That would be EagleEye because he steals everyone's moves with his eyes.

2) Some rice mixed with chicken, pepper, curry, and lots of vegetables.

3) Like it a lot. Last season we were gearing up for this run and this season the pieces are all falling together. We're in good shape.

4) Of course we will improve, there's lots of depth on the team and we will put in the work necessary.

5) You still owe me money from the strip clubs you thrifty fools.

6) The team that drafted me, LA, though I have no clue about their current record.

1/24-1/31

1. goalies are usually pretty flexible so i bet either one of them could kill it on the dance floor.
  2. a burger and fries 
  3. we are killing it and we continue without a doubt 
  4. only improve as we keep getting better and better
  5. captain grapes is the best captain name in all of the VHL
  6. i played with the phantoms the most so them

1. I would say the cheer squad for sure. I'm not usually watching the players. 

2. Reeses peanut butter cups with jelly, on toast

3. I play a little and the team does well when our good players play. It's working out. 

4. We are a pretty hungry squad - I would say yes.

5. I overslept and forgot to vote. Also, I'm still paying more attention to the cheer squad tbh.

6. I'm not paying attention to the vhl yet. My team and the cheer squad is the focus.

On 1/25/2021 at 8:19 AM, Mr_Hatter said:

1/24-1/31

1) I'm not sure. but our AGM goes crazy at dance parties

2) Oreos

3) We're literally insane

4) Definitely

5) I wish them good luck and I trust them to be good

6) LONDON LONDON LONDON

1/31-2/7

Answer 6 questions to claim 2 TPE

1) Who has been the most important offensive contributor in our squad this season?

2) What about defensive? 

3) Are hot dogs a sandwich?

4) Who is your pick for VHLM MVP trophy this season based off performances so far?
5) How many, if any, awards do you think Minnesota players will win?

6) Which would you prefer, do keep the game winning puck from the final game in a cup final, or hoist the cup first?

7) What do you envision our team mascot being?

8 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

1/31-2/7

1) Who has been the most important offensive contributor in our squad this season?

Telker and Jankowski have been dynamite this season, when they are on we always have a shot to win.

2) What about defensive? 

Moore leads our team in hits and blocked shot so they obviously are carrying the load but myself and Tot have been a great tandem in net so far this year.

No please stop asking this.

4) Who is your pick for VHLM MVP trophy this season based off performances so far?

Kjell Nilsson would get my vote at this point. They have a goal per game right now with Philadelphia as well as putting up 64 points in 26 games.

All of them.

6) Which would you prefer, do keep the game winning puck from the final game in a cup final, or hoist the cup first?

The game winning puck for sure, that is something you keep with you forever.

Probably just Hatter or Rayzor wearing a big storm cloud outfit.

12 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

1/31-2/7

2) What about defensive? 

1. I think it’s telker 

2. Logan Moore has been the best player for sure 

3. no 

4. Nilsson or king

5. i think we could win 3-4 

6. the first option 

7. à Rome soldier with the face of our logo ! 

1. Jankowski

2. IMO Moore

3. no there in there own category 

4. Kjell Nilsson (PHI)

5. I don't even know how many awards there are. But I think a lot.

6. Keep the puck! That would last way longer then getting to hoist it 1st.

7. I should design it for a graphic sometime! But I think it would be like a lightning bolt kind of shaped into a human body.