Best and Worst S66 Draft Player Names

eaglesfan036

Best

Shawnomir Jagr - @TheLastOlympian07 - I am a big fan of putting your name into a real person's name, such as my past players Tim TebowGow or Robert Gow III. Shawnomir is a really cute play on words, and who doesn't love Jagr.

Charlie Paddywagon @DMaximus - The last name Paddywagon is a cute touch, great name.

Codrick Past @Kylrad - Great play on words on Victor's player name, hopefully he is bettter than Podrick Cast too.

Cody Parkey @SaltyTalty - As an Eagles fan how could I not love this name - double doink!

Worst

Srraxxarrakex II @flan - what is this name and why does it exist. If this name ever goes in the record books for something good luck spelling it.

Wendy Kandee Cain @SlashACM - I kinda get what you are going for, but I don't like it, sorry.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley @Beaviss - I had no idea who this guy was and had to google him. The plus side is that you educated me. The bad side is no one knows who he is and everything Beaviss does is terrible by default. 

3 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

There's no way he knows who HHH is, and I only know because I watched Wrestlemania for the first time last year.

Wow. I guess if you weren’t into wrestling growing up or if you are maybe 20 years old or less that’s excusable.

He was everywhere when I was a kid watching in the late 90’s/early 2k

2 minutes ago, TheFlash said:

Wow. I guess if you weren’t into wrestling growing up or if you are maybe 20 years old or less that’s excusable.

He was everywhere when I was a kid watching in the late 90’s/early 2k

I'm 21 and I've never watched fake wrestling besides when @flyersfan1453 puts it on as a joke

51 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

I'm 21 and I've never watched fake wrestling besides when @flyersfan1453 puts it on as a joke

I watched it a ton when I was younger. The main thing you have to remember when watching it is that it's a soap and not a sport. If you watch it like that it makes sense and sometimes it's actually very entertaining. I haven't watched it in years so I don't know what it's like now. 

On 4/7/2019 at 8:19 PM, eaglesfan036 said:

Hunter Hearst Helmsley @Beaviss - I had no idea who this guy was and had to google him. The plus side is that you educated me. The bad side is no one knows who he is and everything Beaviss does is terrible by default. 

preach