Mississauga Hounds Press Conference

Gustav

BREAKING NEWS

P R E S S 
C O N F E R E N C E 

1. If you were to take over the hounds, what would you do at the trade deadline?

2.  Offense,defense or goaltending, which of these do you think the hounds really need to work on to make a bigger difference?

3. Summer is coming to a close, what was you favorite thing you did during summer?

4. Soon, some of you might be drafted onto a vhl team, which vhl team would you love to be drafted to?

5. What was the most important lesson you learned about the vhl this season?

6. What was your player's most iconic moment so far?

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

BREAKING NEWS

P R E S S 
C O N F E R E N C E 

1. If you were to take over the hounds, what would you do at the trade deadline?

2.  Offense,defense or goaltending, which of these do you think the hounds really need to work on to make a bigger difference?

3. Summer is coming to a close, what was you favorite thing you did during summer?

4. Soon, some of you might be drafted onto a vhl team, which vhl team would you love to be drafted to?

1. I would trade for all of Ottawa's players

2. Offense. The Hounds haven't been offensive, except to me personally, in years

3. Camping for sure. I really loved getting away and relaxing. 

4. I'd be interested in being drafted by one of the new expansion teams.

5. Defense is the best position in the league

6. Winning three Continental Cups 

9 minutes ago, Bacon said:

BREAKING NEWS

P R E S S 
C O N F E R E N C E 

What can we do unless your trading Askarov you have no chips to trade.

Everything minus the goalie. We have nothing on offense or defense to build on.

What the hell can you do this summer goverment keeping us locked in our homes lol.

I mean i dont really care just someone who needs me.

That goalies need support or they suck ?

i guess 5 shutouts playing for a bad team? 

THE END.

OF THE SEASON I MEAN

P R E S S 

C O N F E R E N C E 

1. Looking back at the season, what do you think the hounds should have done in order to change the season for the better?

2. We won't be making the playoffs sadly but if we did, how far do you think we will make it?

3. What other sports do you enjoy besides hockey?

4. What are your player's stats at the end of the season?

5. Hopefully VHL has kept you busy during these times. Besides VHL, what else kept you busy and is going to keep you busy in the offseason?

6. What VHL (vhlm or vhl draft, the VHFL, training camp, etc.) event in the offseason are you most excited for?

20 hours ago, Bacon said:

THE END.

OF THE SEASON I MEAN

P R E S S 

C O N F E R E N C E 

1. Looking back at the season, what do you think the hounds should have done in order to change the season for the better?

I feel like if we worked on our Defence more and playmaking we would do pretty good

2. We won't be making the playoffs sadly but if we did, how far do you think we will make it?

Finals 

Basketball was always my second option 

I have 10 G, 8 apples, and 18 pits

5. Hopefully VHL has kept you busy during these times. Besides VHL, what else kept you busy and is going to keep you busy in the offseason?

School

6. What VHL (vhlm or vhl draft, the VHFL, training camp, etc.) event in the offseason are you most excited for?

I more excited for VHLM and VHL Draft 

On 8/25/2020 at 4:29 PM, Bacon said:

THE END.

OF THE SEASON I MEAN

P R E S S 

C O N F E R E N C E 

Gotten me more support i was a ship alone on an island.

I woulda carried us to winning the cup but the lack of support didnt help me.

None, other sports bore me

They are good considering the fact, we had no support minus a few guys who came an went.

Owning a company keeps me busy

Ive been through it all, at this point so i dunno i just play. 

• 3 weeks later...

Press Conference!: POST-DRAFT 

hello there! welcome to the Mississauga Hounds press conference draftees and players! glad to have you in this team and we hope you enjoy your time as a hound.

lets make this season a great one!

1. How has the offseason gone for you so far?

2a. ( for drafted players) Before the draft, what were your expectations for the draft?

2b.(for our players from last season) What prospects/positions were you hoping the hounds would draft?

3. How satisfied are you with your team so far? which player looks like a promising star for the hounds this season?

4. What areas should the hounds focus on more post draft?

5. What areas did you think the draft have improved for the hounds?

6. Fall is coming up, favorite season of mine is ending . . .

what is your favorite season?

Long and boring. I'm used to contending until the conference finals or cup finals, but it wasn't to be for Jet Jaguar's last season in Moscow.

2a. ( for drafted players) Before the draft, what were your expectations for the draft?

Honestly I was expecting to go in the top 3 picks because, I mean, I'm a legendary VHLer coming off of a great career. I guess VHLM GMs aren't that smart though.

3. How satisfied are you with your team so far? which player looks like a promising star for the hounds this season?

I think we're looking like a contending unit. I'm not sure about the existing players from last year, but I think JORDAN TATE can become a breakout star for the Hounds.

Not a clue honestly. Seems like STHS success is really dependent on a good starting goalie, so I'd say goalie unless our current goalie is a stud.

Definitely an improvement on the D-corps with the draft additions of L and R, the new premier defensive partnership in the VHLM. 

It's actually Fall. Not too hot, but not too cold. Pumpkin pies and Halloween. I'm ready for Fall.

1. It has gone well. I got drafted, introduced to the team, and i have been chilling since
2. I didn't expect to even get drafted, as i took quite a bit off from hockey and came back to a 60th overall selection

3. I feel extremely satisfied to be on the hounds, as I look forward to playing with amazing players like Taro Tsujimoto, and being part of a great group of people.
4. I feel that the hounds need to get more firepower in free agency, as a bit more scoring depth would do wonders for the team.

5. Drafting Taro definitely slaps some star power onto the front of the hounds, who i look forward to playing with during the season
6. Winter. Love the cold, and the ease of finding an outdoor rink

Pretty good, spent time preparing for the draft and then with my new team before the start of the season

I didn't really have any expectations for the draft, would be happy anywhere I went, was nice to end up on the same team as L in the end

I hear that L guy is pretty good, not as good as R obviously though

Scoring goals, scoring goals is always good

Scoring goals has improved but not enough

Fall's probably my favorite season just from a pure weather perspective where I am, not too hot, not too cold

So far so good nothing to complain about.

I didn't really know what to expect but the Hounds weren't really on my radar because they hadn't shown interest in me. 

I don't really know yet but I am excited to begin an awesome career with the Hounds.

I suppose the only answer to that is upgrading our overall talent.

Well is it wrong to say RW the position I play?

I was born in the summer and will always be partial to it.

On 9/16/2020 at 8:12 PM, Bacon said:

hello there! welcome to the Mississauga Hounds press conference draftees and players! glad to have you in this team and we hope you enjoy your time as a hound.

2b.(for our players from last season) What prospects/positions were you hoping the hounds would draft?

Long hectic, lots of communication issues with my VHL team. Still havent heard a peep from my GM ?

We did fine, early results show we need to tighten things up and bury the puck a bit better though.

Askarov needs to be a star but hes not been great to start.

Offense i think L and R plus Hjalmarsson we okay at defense.

Defense improved the most in the draft in my opinion.

I dunno one that ends this pandemic hahah so whenever it ends will be my favourite season

On 9/16/2020 at 8:12 PM, Bacon said:

1. How has the offseason gone for you so far? Great! Got drafted to a fantastic team with fantastic people. What more could I ask for?

2a. ( for drafted players) Before the draft, what were your expectations for the draft? Draft went about as expected for me.

3. How satisfied are you with your team so far? which player looks like a promising star for the hounds this season? This team is set to do big things. I'm happy about that. Many of us could be stars this season. Except Tate... He won't be.

4. What areas should the hounds focus on more post draft? I think we're pretty good tbh. Maybe C depth? Tate ain't it.

5. What areas did you think the draft have improved for the hounds? Their forwards are phenomenal. That Dan Dan guy was a steal.

what is your favorite season? Fall my favorite season. Colors changing. Many sports going on.

On 9/16/2020 at 7:12 PM, Bacon said:

1. Awesome, earned more TPE then ever, I'm hype.

2. I was expecting to go Round 1 not gonna lie.

3. I'm glad to be here, I'm performing well and we are playing great!

4. No idea, don't know how Hockey like that.

5. Everywhere, that's why we are dominating right now.

6. Basketball season for sure.

Notice: im doing this on my phone, it may look a little different, i hope that isn't a bother

P R E S S 

C O N F E R E N C E

Good day, as we continue in the season, our players have shown their skills and improvements but we can still do better

Now without furtherado! 

1. So far, we have a 4w streak, which player has made the biggest impact towards this streak? 

2. Standing in 6th with 6w and 4Ls and a win streak, what do you think we can do to make sure we rise up in the standings or should we do anything at all?

3. Between the tampa bay lightnings and the dallas stars, who do you think will win the stanley cup?

4. Out of all the draftees so far, who do you think is doing amazing so far?

5. Its getting chilly.

Do you prefer hot or cold weather? 

6a. If you are new in vhl, what made you come here?

6b. If not new, What other sim leagues are you apart of besides VHL?

1. Definitely Taro. An absolute beast on the ice, and has 18 pts in twelve games, and and has helped extend the streak to 6
2. I think keep doing what we are doing, maybe spread the depth a little.
3. Tampa Baybeeeeeeeeeee. They got far without even Stamkos, and I think they got it. However, would not be surprised if dallas took it either. It's a tight race
4. As i said previously, Taro is going off the hook. As well as an overlooked player Jordan Tate, who has been perforoming at an above ppg pace on our second line
5. Cold. More Hockey and more snow. Canada isn't normal without snow
6. I came here because i wanted some fun sim hockey, and i hope i get it

1. So far, we have a 4w streak, which player has made the biggest impact towards this streak? 

Probably that young bull JORDAN TATE who's been playing like a true beastie.

2. Standing in 6th with 6w and 4Ls and a win streak, what do you think we can do to make sure we rise up in the standings or should we do anything at all?

I think we should stay the path. In the like 4 days since this was posted, we've gone on a heater of like 10 wins in a row. Ya love to see it.

3. Between the tampa bay lightnings and the dallas stars, who do you think will win the stanley cup?

Tampa Bay Lightning for sure. I regret not putting money on them at the start of the series.

Probably Jordan Tate again, guy has like 22 points in 16 games... Nasty.

5. Its getting chilly.

I prefer cold weather being from Sasky. I dislike the snow and shit conditions that come with cold weather though.

I'm banned on numerous sim leagues, so VHL is the only league I participate in actively at the moment.

1. So far, we have a 4w streak, which player has made the biggest impact towards this streak? Hard to attribute the success of the team to one player, it's a group effort more than anything

2. Standing in 6th with 6w and 4Ls and a win streak, what do you think we can do to make sure we rise up in the standings or should we do anything at all? Keeping what's working clicking, and filling the gaps in our lines and strategies.

3. Between the tampa bay lightnings and the dallas stars, who do you think will win the stanley cup? Tampa Bay all the way

4. Out of all the draftees so far, who do you think is doing amazing so far? As mentioned before, everyone is preforming great, it's really hard to say who's the best or worst when everything is just working.

5. Its getting chilly, do you prefer hot or cold weather? Cold, easily

6a. If you are new in vhl, what made you come here? N/A

6b. If not new, What other sim leagues are you apart of besides VHL? None

When I last looked at the index that Taro Tsujimoto guy seemed pretty insane with like 35 points so probably him

Just keep doing what we're doing recently since it seems to be working

Tampa Bay

A lot of draftees are doing great, R and L are obviously the best though

5. Its getting chilly.

I prefer cold weather

SHL is the only other sim league i'm in

Do I still get to answer these If I don't technically play for the team?

A: Damn a four game win streak is pretty good, Taro Tsujimoto looks pretty good all things conisderd.

A: I think the best way to move forward it to execute on all the X and O's like we are doing and see how it goes.

A: Dallas Stars look for it.

A: Well everyone is playing at a really high energy. 

5. Its getting chilly.

A: Hot weather

A: I am in the SBA and im  new here pretty recently.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:41 PM, Bacon said:

Notice: im doing this on my phone, it may look a little different, i hope that isn't a bother

P R E S S 

C O N F E R E N C E

Good day, as we continue in the season, our players have shown their skills and improvements but we can still do better

Now without furtherado! 

5. Its getting chilly.

The offense as a whole, but Taro has been good if i had to pick a player.

Need to find a better groove, but we did have a very good run. Just keep pushing forward

Lightining have been the Sharks for awhile, in terms of losing when they are contenders.

Everyone active why pick one when we are going and doing well. 

Cold you can bundle up to warm up. When your hot all you can do is get naked an pray.

None, i dont have time im only here because i enjoy this league. 

I think we all have, myself I think I has been great for the team. 

We need to be more consistent with our winning streaks and team chemistry. 

Tampa Bay Lightning I'm guessing.

I'd say me I guess, 26 points in 22 games is alright!

5. Its getting chilly.

Honestly I don't know, I want warm weather.

EFL and SBA!

On 9/21/2020 at 10:41 PM, Bacon said:

1. So far, we have a 4w streak, which player has made the biggest impact towards this streak? Dan Dan the man. He's a great cheerleader.

2. Standing in 6th with 6w and 4Ls and a win streak, what do you think we can do to make sure we rise up in the standings or should we do anything at all? If we score more goals than the opponent we should be able to win the game.

3. Between the tampa bay lightnings and the dallas stars, who do you think will win the stanley cup? Dallas

4. Out of all the draftees so far, who do you think is doing amazing so far? Poobah

5. Its getting chilly.

Do you prefer hot or cold weather? Cold. I don't like sweating for no reason.

6b. If not new, What other sim leagues are you apart of besides VHL? EFL & SBA

PRESS 

CONFERENCE 

sorry, this is a late 

one.

1. Our long streak has ended with 14Ws, since then we are now onto new streak of 8 so far.

How long do you think this one will go?

2. If the playoffs started now, how far do you think we will get and who will be our first round opponent?

3. If VHL announced a new way to earn TPE what would you want it to be?

4. we finally hit october, lets say your still into halloween and there isn't a mysterious germ out there.

What would you do on halloween?

5. What team do you consider our rival this season?

6. What is your favorite of all time sports rivalry that never gets old?

again, sorry this is late to the players and alumini's 

On 10/2/2020 at 10:28 PM, Bacon said:

PRESS 

CONFERENCE 

sorry, this is a late 

one.

1. Our long streak has ended with 14Ws, since then we are now onto new streak of 8 so far.

How long do you think this one will go?

2. If the playoffs started now, how far do you think we will get and who will be our first round opponent?

3. If VHL announced a new way to earn TPE what would you want it to be?

4. we finally hit october, lets say your still into halloween and there isn't a mysterious germ out there.

What would you do on halloween?

5. What team do you consider our rival this season?

6. What is your favorite of all time sports rivalry that never gets old?

again, sorry this is late to the players and alumini's 

Rest of the season 0 more losses losing is for the weak

Cup or bust we can not do any worse or its a lost season when your a contender.

Team owner would be cool, can fire your GM if hes not doing well. Could impact player signings and draft prospects.

Uhh i dunno never really celebrated halloween

Halifax, the other contender in my opinion.

Wings vs Avs was a ton of fun a long time ago when they were really good. Now i guess its Caps vs Pens or Pens vs Flyers.