(S67) D - Ambrose Stark, TPE: 62

Banackock

16 hours ago, Banackock said:

@VHLM GM

GoA.png.jpg.4586aa1e20fe3ce1fe685c71d3f6485d.jpg

Well, I wouldn't be the VHLM Commissioner TRULY if I didn't fuck with my GM's when recreating in any form. For the most part and 99.99% of the time, they're really good. They knew for a short while that I was creating again and of course, as the highly valuable and desired D-MAN. It was only a matter of time before I created a Game of Thrones influenced character and FINALLY the day has come. So, for my selection.. we're going to be doing things a little differently but of course, still my way. I have my options in mind and those who I am uninterested in, we'll cast away as quickly as possible (just another main character tragedy). My final remark to you, GMs, is this..

Which one of you will win the Game of Ambrose? 

049f4d691c3b332c31b80dd6881a56e1.jpg

@Beketov Made budget cuts - so this is what we get. 

DEAD:

1. Minnesota - *Ate a poisonous Egg McMuffin from a Mcdonalds in King's Landing*

2. Houston - *Was taking a dump and got shot by his kid*

3. Mexico City - *Was an attendee at the purple wedding, for Robb Stark, Ambrose Stark's father and died taking an arrow up the ass*

4. Halifax - *Died being a loyal assistant, to the assistants assistant of a squire for the House of @Beaviss*

5. Yukon - *dies a boring death, not having fun - life sux*

6. San Diego - *swimming in the water by Kings Landing and stabbed by a fish with a sword as a nose*

7. Las Vegas - *Thrown in jail for gambling - died from eating some weird plant in the cell that gave him something like diaper rash all over his body*

Iron Throne Sitter Person:

@VHLM GM

Edited by Banackock

Guess this would make it time for the reapers to give our gift to the Great Lord Stark @Banackock

Presents gift...

710x528_2200832_1887151_1461140196.jpg

Places the golden egg on Fire and it hatches...

Banas-Gift-2.jpg

(Damn those budget cuts, eh Bana lol, I hope you like this because was inspired by your cutie)

42 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Banas-Gift-2.jpg

(Damn those budget cuts, eh Bana lol, I hope you like this because was inspired by your cutie)

That is easily one of the best thing I've seen on this site ever. 

I think another team/GM gonna die in within 15 minutes.

2 hours ago, Banackock said:

3. Mexico City - *Was an attendee at the purple wedding, for Robb Stark, Ambrose Stark's father and tied taking an arrow up the ass*

hot

20 minutes ago, Banackock said:

That is easily one of the best thing I've seen on this site ever. 

I think another team/GM gonna die in within 15 minutes.

I'm not a vhlm gm but I wouldn't mind dying.

2 hours ago, Banackock said:

4. Halifax - *Died being a loyal assistant, to the assistants assistant of a squire for the House of @Beaviss*

Didn't plan on being out so early, but if there's any way that I wouldn't mind getting knocked off, this has to be it. Instantly forgiven.

6 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

I'm not a vhlm gm but I wouldn't mind dying.

You died when you created HHH. 

Edited by Peace

Philly offers another gift for Lord Ambrose Stark's @Banackockconsideration.

Made of the finest Valyrian Steel I present to you, your future weapon: The Goalie Slayer

Goalie-Slayer.jpg

I hope this helps you to see what Philly can offer you.

Just remember, Bana... In Saskatoon we drink and know things. ;)

Also weed is legal here and I can sign a bonus for you to buy as much as you want because Saskatoon. 

7 minutes ago, Peace said:

Just remember, Bana... In Saskatoon we drink and know things. ;)

Also weed is legal here and I can sign a bonus for you to buy as much as you want because Saskatoon. 

We have a good Doctor in Philly that can prescribe him some marijuana, lol. You are not the only team that knows how to make it's player happy Peace. :)

51 minutes ago, Thranduil said:

Bana don't sign with Philly, that will end everyone's career just like that.

Seriously, you could say the same about any of the top 3 teams. Why have a hate on for my team specifically? I'm competing and I am doing what i can to get a great player to my team.

6 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Seriously, you could say the same about any of the top 3 teams. Why have a hate on for my team specifically? I'm competing and I am doing what i can to get a great player to my team.

You're clearly already number 1. I wouldn't want him to sign with Sasky or whoever else is good either, but I can't be greedy and name half the teams in the league not to sign with.

45 minutes ago, K1NG LINUS said:

With Yukon being dead, I believe Saskatoon the northernmost survivor. A perfect place for the "Warden of the North" to go ?

This is actually an amazing point... 

This makes my decision hard.. though, I may allow the VHL to vote between the final 3 in the FINALE OF GAME OF AMBROSE.... 

DUN DUN. 

We should have all made brackets to see who dies in what order. 

Extra TPE to whoever wins. 

And speaking of winners...Mississauga is watching intently.

20 hours ago, Banackock said:

DEAD: ☠️

1. Minnesota - *Ate a poisonous Egg McMuffin from a Mcdonalds in King's Landing*

2. Houston - *Was taking a dump and got shot by his kid*

3. Mexico City - *Was an attendee at the purple wedding, for Robb Stark, Ambrose Stark's father and died taking an arrow up the ass*

5. Yukon - *dies a boring death, not having fun - life sux*

6. San Diego - *swimming in the water by Kings Landing and stabbed by a fish with a sword as a nose*

7. Las Vegas - *Thrown in jail for gambling - died from eating some weird plant in the cell that gave him something like diaper rash all over his body*

8. Mississauga - *Kept talking in 3rd person, could never stop, grew old and confused and walked off a cliff... still speaking in 3rd person*

Bonus Commissioner Kill. @Beaviss - *Died sending foot pictures to @Peace (who isn't dead yet, so SHAME... SHAME... SHAME..)

Iron Throne Sitter Person:

@VHLM GM

Bonus Commissioner Kill. @Beaviss - *Died sending foot pictures to @Peace (who isn't dead yet, so SHAME... SHAME... SHAME..)

Wait, wait, wait.
 I'll have you know that the House of Peace is morally unified, and that Beaviss was the one sneaking in trying to saw my footums off.

Still a hilarious death, get wrecked Beaviss.