(S67) D - Ambrose Stark, TPE: 62

Banackock

Hi Banabot

You know the drill. I'll give 1st pairing minutes in an active LR with special teams time. With you Mexico will be set to compete, we have all the right pieces including the top defense in the league, a soon to be capped goalie, and the best forward in the league. We also have the coolest logo and you know it ;)

P.S Halifax sucks, team name and logo

5 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Player Information

Username: Banackock

Player Name: Ambrose Stark

Recruited From: Other (the)

Position: D

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 201 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey, Bana! 

Glad to see you actually created with a defender. 

Like I said on Discord, Saskatoon is more than willing to meet your requirements. We'll give you top line minutes next to Shackleford, top specialty team minutes, and access to our active and friendly team Discord channel. I'm confident in Saskatoon's ability to compete this season and we're looking for a few able defenders to fill in the holes we still have left, and I'm seriously hoping you'll consider joining Saskatoon's back end - in fact we released a few players today in anticipation for you recreating your GM Player. 

Saskatoon's got a lethal top six, a lethal top two and - with you - a lethal top four on the back end, and soon to be a capped 200 goaltender. 

How can you argue with a top six featuring three 200 TPA players, a defensive partner at 200 TPA and a goalie at 200 TPA when the season starts? 

If you want to join Saskatoon just let me know. 

Edited by Peace

@Banackock

You know the deal. No fancy pictures here. No copypasta. Just straight talk. 

First line. Next to unlimited ice time. We're deep at forward and have a great goalie, but we NEED defensemen. 

You know how to accept if you want to come here (and you know our locker room is good...)

Good luck!

-Gustav

Well, hello there...

@Banackock - there aren't many good choices... But there is the best choice - join Houston and you will enjoy Top 2 minutes and private massages from FrostBeard. I hope you will look at this amazing offer and go like - hell yeah, this is worth it!

But really, choose Houston...

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

Hey @Banackock

Ambrose Stark I assume comes from a long legacy of proud northerners. With an impeccable lineage I can't help but offer the best of what Philly has to offer. I know Stark will be a Legend and Philly wants to help make that  happen in a big way. So My offer stands, whatever you want  you got it. Top line Min, on one of the top teams. Philly wants to be your new home  and would be honored if you would join us.

All the best,

BladeMaiden

Hi BANA @Banackock

im not going to sit here and argue with everyone and have a battle of the dick sizes, I’ll just tell you why San Diego is your best destination.

ive been back for a few seasons now and been super active, my AGM is also very active and we pride ourselves on making this team win year one. We have no doubt in our mind that our team is a great atmosphere you’d be happy to be in and a lot of members you’re very familiar with. 

We can offer you top minutes with all the room for growth. We also do what is best for our team, and with our team to make the experience one of a kind. So if this all sounds like something you’re interested in come party in San Diego and make your career a great one with tons of team and individual success. 

Cheers. 

@VHLM GM

GoA.png.jpg.4586aa1e20fe3ce1fe685c71d3f6485d.jpg

Well, I wouldn't be the VHLM Commissioner TRULY if I didn't fuck with my GM's when recreating in any form. For the most part and 99.99% of the time, they're really good. They knew for a short while that I was creating again and of course, as the highly valuable and desired D-MAN. It was only a matter of time before I created a Game of Thrones influenced character and FINALLY the day has come. So, for my selection.. we're going to be doing things a little differently but of course, still my way. I have my options in mind and those who I am uninterested in, we'll cast away as quickly as possible (just another main character tragedy). My final remark to you, GMs, is this..

Which one of you will win the Game of Ambrose? 

049f4d691c3b332c31b80dd6881a56e1.jpg

@Beketov Made budget cuts - so this is what we get. 

Edited by Banackock

A team has many faces. The Reapers are prepared to welcome one more.

33 minutes ago, Banackock said:

@VHLM GM

GoA.png.jpg.4586aa1e20fe3ce1fe685c71d3f6485d.jpg

Well, I wouldn't be the VHLM Commissioner TRULY if I didn't fuck with my GM's when recreating in any form. For the most part and 99.99% of the time, they're really good. They knew for a short while that I was creating again and of course, as the highly valuable and desired D-MAN. It was only a matter of time before I created a Game of Thrones influenced character and FINALLY the day has come. So, for my selection.. we're going to be doing things a little differently but of course, still my way. I have my options in mind and those who I am uninterested in, we'll cast away as quickly as possible (just another main character tragedy). My final remark to you, GMs, is this..

Which one of you will win the Game of Ambrose? 

049f4d691c3b332c31b80dd6881a56e1.jpg

@Beketov Made budget cuts - so this is what we get. 

Youre always welcomed in Saskatoon... in fact I’ll Hodor open for you! 

Edited by Peace

@Banackock Alright well, we really need defense and you would be our number one no question. We've stockpiled good, young forwards and all we really need are defensemen. You would be the perfect fit. I can promise top pair, powerplay, anything you want. Plus, we got a good active locker-room and you could help Halifax break that cupless curse they've had for so long. Lots of great recreates have spent time in Halifax recently, but you could be the best one we've ever had, considering the time you are coming in and our need for defensemen. It would be awesome if you signed with us, but I understand if you go somewhere else.

Edited by Thranduil

• Commissioner
25 minutes ago, Thranduil said:

@Banackock Alright well, we really need defense and you would be our number one no question. We've stockpiled good, young forwards and all we really need are defensemen. You would be the perfect fit. I can promise top pair, powerplay, anything you want. Plus, we got a good active locker-room and you could help Halifax break that cupless curse they've had for so long. Lots of great recreates have spent time in Halifax recently, but you could be the best one we've ever had, considering the time you are coming in and our need for defensemen. It would be awesome if you signed with us, but I understand if you go somewhere else.

@Banackock i'll be the Dany to your Jon Snow if it means we get those silky mitts on the blue line ;)

@Thranduil

Might I add, you'll be at the center of many a Gustav shitpost (and in a positive light to boot) should you come to Mississauga. 

You get the point, I want you on my team. 

Winter is coming.