Height: 75 in.

Weight: 221 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Aw why would you do this to me and become a goalie :(

You left me with Esso as my centre ;(

Edited by DilIsPickle

Hello @AndrewWarren13! I am the Aces GM. We have a really good goalie but he is inactive currently, and we can give 2/3 of the remaining starts (14). We are fighting for the eighth seed in the playoffs and we would love to have you on board! Quote this offer and say "Accept" if you are interested

10 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

Hello @AndrewWarren13! I am the Aces GM. We have a really good goalie but he is inactive currently, and we can give 2/3 of the remaining starts (14). We are fighting for the eighth seed in the playoffs and we would love to have you on board! Quote this offer and say "Accept" if you are interested

Accepted!!

2 hours ago, Matt_O said:

If your goalie is inactive, then by signing Crawford, he becomes your starter. Actives always play above inactive players regardless of TPE. Just letting you know if you hadn’t already. 

Edit: To clarify what I mean... Crawford should get all remaining starts since your other goalie is inactive. 

Edited by Peace