(S69) D - Brock Louth, TPE: 80

Beaviss

38 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

If its green... I wouldn't eat spoiled meat =/

Have you never heard of food coloring or of green vegetables in Ottawa?

Sometimes green can be very good but when it comes to Philadelphia green is the best lol

• Commissioner
15 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Have you never heard of food coloring or of green vegetables in Ottawa?

Sometimes green can be very good but when it comes to Philadelphia green is the best lol

3022796926_2218159a51_b.jpg

Got this in Philly.. no thanks!

1 minute ago, Acydburn said:

3022796926_2218159a51_b.jpg

Got this in Philly.. no thanks!

Lol that the best reason you have? (Looks like a pic of what you serve in Ottawa. Philly  is the bees knees and idc how many gross images you flash. In the end Beav will go where is best for him and this back and forth is now more just a pissing contest. Which btw i am winning because it’s always more impressive when a woman whips it out!

veronica mars wink GIF

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, BladeMaiden said:

Lol that the best reason you have? (Looks like a pic of what you serve in Ottawa. Philly  is the bees knees and idc how many gross images you flash. In the end Beav will go where is best for him and this back and forth is now more just a pissing contest. Which btw i am winning because it’s always more impressive when a woman whips it out!

veronica mars wink GIF

What are you whipping out? 

Arnold is not impressed

Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg

what has happened in this thread. If beav hasn't been signed yet, Vegas can offer you first pairing minutes and maybe making the playoffs. I also saw that you want to stay on the same team in both years, and next year Vegas is the favorite to win it all. So join Vegas

5 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

what has happened in this thread. If beav hasn't been signed yet, Vegas can offer you first pairing minutes and maybe making the playoffs. I also saw that you want to stay on the same team in both years, and next year Vegas is the favorite to win it all. So join Vegas

im wanted

1 hour ago, Beaviss said:

im wanted

Just join me in Philly already,  I know you want to ;) lol

1 hour ago, Big Mac said:

@BladeMaiden and @Acydburn you two just made this man more hyped up than Jimmy Vesey lmao.

Philly always in it to win it Big Mac, you know I only know how to give 150% plus i think Beav wants me to write him a Louth Dynasty Article I’ll make it epic, so good they’ll want to use it for a his hof builder induction ;) 

1 hour ago, McWolf said:

Beavs will holdout till the draft cause he knows ppl will stop praising him when he picks a team.

You know me 

9 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

@Beaviss just seconding @Jubo07‘s offer for you to come to Philadelphia. You know I would love to have you on my team and I’ll sweeten the deal if you join us i’ll write an article honouring the Louth Dynasty. Have fun choosing between all you offers looking like you have you pick of team.

Accept