(S69) D - Brock Louth, TPE: 80

Beaviss

• Commissioner

Hi @Beaviss , I am currently looking for defense to help round out the team. Currently we have spots open on the second line with the ability to move up to higher profile roles if you stay active! Come play for another Canucks fan and lets win a cup ;) 

ffub5Un.png&key=61b05c0471fa276e4731f792

Edited by Acydburn

Philly would love to have you. We could maneuver you into the 3rd pairing if interested. Plus you get exclusive access to the greatest locker room on this side of the Mississippi (A.K.A Blades Crypt)

6 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

Philly would love to have you. We could maneuver you into the 3rd pairing if interested. Plus you get exclusive access to the greatest locker room on this side of the Mississippi (A.K.A Blades Crypt)

already have access

9 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

already have access 

Not the roster only rooms ;)

29 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Player Information

Username: Beaviss

Player Name: Brock Louth

Recruited From: Other (Recreate)

Position: D

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 220 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome @Beaviss Glad to have you here. If you have any questions don't come to me. J/K. Just for clarification, this will be a GM player?

Edited by rjfryman

2 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

Welcome @Beaviss Glad to have you here. If you have any questions don't come to me. J/K. Just for clarification, this will be a GM player?

si

• Commissioner
34 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Player Information

Username: Beaviss

Player Name: Brock Louth

Recruited From: Other (Recreate)

Position: D

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 220 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

I guess this means you'll need a new sig now? lol

@Beaviss you know I’ll do you right. I can get you on the 2nd pairing and push you to first if you do well. All special teams time as well so you get tonnes of TOI. Come through to Hali baby. We're also in a playoff spot so with you we could push deep. Quote me and say accepted if you're interested in joining our organization!

Edited by fonziGG

Hello beaviss. Come to Vegas for first pairing minutes and powerplay+penalty kill time. We are terrible but it will be fun. 

Edited by Matt_O

@Beaviss just seconding @Jubo07‘s offer for you to come to Philadelphia. You know I would love to have you on my team and I’ll sweeten the deal if you join us i’ll write an article honouring the Louth Dynasty. Have fun choosing between all you offers looking like you have you pick of team.

3 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

@Beaviss just seconding @Jubo07‘s offer for you to come to Philadelphia. You know I would love to have you on my team and I’ll sweeten the deal if you join us i’ll write an article honouring the Louth Dynasty. Have fun choosing between all you offers looking like you have you pick of team.

See this is a good offer VHLM GM's

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

See this is a good offer VHLM GM's

If all it took was inflating your ego, I'll do the same plus but a media spot, a sig, and an ounce ... 

bill hader dancing GIF

Edited by Acydburn

1 minute ago, Acydburn said:

If all it took was inflating your ego, I'll do the same plus but a media spot, a sig, and a dime bag... 

bill hader dancing GIF

Inflating my ego is the most important part lol