S67 WJC Indexes

Quik

Sent lines. Left goalies as bots, but selected leftover goalies from other regions in my team announcement thread, please replace the bots in my lineup with these two dudes:

G - Justin Cole

G - Virgil Ligriv

24 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Sent lines. Left goalies as bots, but selected leftover goalies from other regions in my team announcement thread, please replace the bots in my lineup with these two dudes:

G - Justin Cole

G - Virgil Ligriv

Cole is the starter?

15 minutes ago, Quik said:

Cole is the starter?

Sure, for the first sim anyways. I'll get Ligriv some starts later on, but just want to get lines in for now to get some sims in.

@Enorama @Jbeezy76 @McWolf @JeffD @Motzaburger

Medal Round index is up. If the two teams in the quarter final (bottom 2 teams) send in their lines soon enough, I'll try to get that done today (probably between 5-8PM EST) and do the semis tomorrow, followed by the medal games on Sunday.

@Quik sent lines only cause new index - couldn't copy to all days since "no game data available". So if there is any problems I'll be using the same lines as the latest sim :) especially if I am unable to get them in till tomorrow

Edited by Motzaburger

just to be sure, we don't have to do them again for the playoffs, right? you can import my round robin lines into the new index?

Cause I wanna keep the same lines, @Quik! Europe gtg for the semis

Edited by McWolf

5 hours ago, McWolf said:

just to be sure, we don't have to do them again for the playoffs, right? you can import my round robin lines into the new index?

Cause I wanna keep the same lines, @Quik! Europe gtg for the semis

Yeah, lines roll over. So whatever they were in the last game is what they’ll be now 

On 8/7/2019 at 10:55 AM, Quik said:

Round Robin Index

Medal Round Index

@DilIsPickle @Banackock @Enorama @Jbeezy76 @McWolf @JeffD @Motzaburger

As soon as everyone sends their lines in (vhlsim@outlook(dot)com), I'll sim the first couple games.

Hey guys I just sent another updated roster line up for medal games if you can put that in there for me. Thanks. @Quik @DilIsPickle