(S69) D - Blacker Velvet, TPE: 69

Higgins

Hello @Higgins! Good to see you back! I'll keep it short for you here. We're looking to add our 4th member to the top 4 on our defensive core. We're currently in 5th and we're planning on making a deep playoff push. I'd be willing to give you PP/PK minutes on top of the top 4 minutes you'd be getting. If you do stay active, I'll definitely be bumping up your minutes even more!

More teams are going to give you some offers, so my suggestion is to hear everyone out and then choose the team who interests you the most. If you want to come to Halifax, quote this post and write "Accept".

fonziGG

Hey Higgins. Vegas needs another defenseman to pair up with our stud Larsson Erik Ganoon. You would get immediate first pairing minutes and play on the powerplay. We are in the eighth seed at the moment and it is unlikely we end up missing the playoffs. Help us upset Ottawa in round one!

17 hours ago, fonziGG said:

Hello @Higgins! Good to see you back! I'll keep it short for you here. We're looking to add our 4th member to the top 4 on our defensive core. We're currently in 5th and we're planning on making a deep playoff push. I'd be willing to give you PP/PK minutes on top of the top 4 minutes you'd be getting. If you do stay active, I'll definitely be bumping up your minutes even more!

More teams are going to give you some offers, so my suggestion is to hear everyone out and then choose the team who interests you the most. If you want to come to Halifax, quote this post and write "Accept".

fonziGG

Little playoff run in Hali sounds good to me