HSK/DAV; S67 off-season

VHL Bot

• Commissioner

The only time I’ve played on Davos they traded me away after my first season. Now Davos trades for me to try and convince me to stay for my last season. Interesting.

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit surprised since this wasn’t mentioned to me and I figured @Quik was gonna try to convince me to re-sign but this certainly makes Free Agency more interesting for me.

15 minutes ago, Beketov said:

The only time I’ve played on Davos they traded me away after my first season. Now Davos trades for me to try and convince me to stay for my last season. Interesting.

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit surprised since this wasn’t mentioned to me and I figured @Quik was gonna try to convince me to re-sign but this certainly makes Free Agency more interesting for me.

Between our talks earlier in the season, and preparing for the future, getting a high 2nd for your rights vs. risking losing them in expansion, the tough decision had to be made. Sorry bud, you know I love ya, and will definitely be looking at the S70 re-create to re-join the group ;)

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

You should join Davos.

That's my pitch.

4 hours ago, Beketov said:

You should join Davos and help us end the curse and the streak. Join Davos. 

:dav:

• Victor changed the title to HSK/DAV; S67 off-season
  • Commissioner
50 minutes ago, Victor said:

I could get -80 points and you'd struggle to catch up.

I’m just too busy collecting goals and hits