COL/RIG ; S37

Mike

• Admin

Spud has agreed to waive his NTC in a PM to me by the way, don't know if you guys need him to confirm this publicly or not?

Yeah wouldn't hurt. Not that anyone would care if you hadn't brought it up. :P

So this is an investment into this season and into S38. Not sure if worth for Riga.

Yes, I do waive my limited NTC to head to Riga. Had a great time in Cologne, but it's understandable. Kendrick and I are some of the biggest assets that Cologne could move to help with the future. Anyways, good to be back in Riga, and can't wait to get started!

Yeah wouldn't hurt. Not that anyone would care if you hadn't brought it up. :P

So this is an investment into this season and into S38. Not sure if worth for Riga.

Sounds like you are scared to me.

And now to be that guy: Unless I'm missing a cut somewhere, this trade would put Riga 750k over the cap. Please see the finances Google doc for how this trade would place Riga over cap. Please rework.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlR6i_xtFUobdHBLdHhoUnMtRmZKSTlJUXlOa3BRQ2c&usp=sharing

And now to be that guy: Unless I'm missing a cut somewhere, this trade would put Riga 750k over the cap. Please see the finances Google doc for how this trade would place Riga over cap. Please rework.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlR6i_xtFUobdHBLdHhoUnMtRmZKSTlJUXlOa3BRQ2c&usp=sharing

Doesn't this apply here:

6.4 – Trading Salaries

When trading contracts, teams essentially pay whatever is left on the player's salary. The amount of salary taken on by a team at different points of the season and off-season are split into 4 groups. The team trading for the player is required to pay the following:

100% - off-season - Game 40

85% - Game 40 - 150

70% - Game 150 - 250

60% - Game 250 - 280 (number not always correct, must be the last game simmed on the trade deadline day)