I hate to be this guy but...

JardyB10

A timezone is in place so that everyone knows what local time would apply. There is not a single timezone that would cover everyone of the VHL. If there is one timezone listen, you can easily use an online converter if you have troubles changing it to your time.

Heck, I do it all the time if I need to do stuff. I'm in GMT+1 so I just check what time would apply. If you are too lazy to do this and attack a commissioner on it, then who is the childish one.

You calling me out in a private message on the chat calling me immature and saying I should be ashamed of myself? Take a look in the mirror first. Timezones have been here ever since (or maybe even before) the 19th century, so it's not like it is something new.

You saying the league does not revolve around Jardy? True. But it also does not revolve around you, even though you like to believe that yourself. Do it like the other 99.9% of the league and actually look up what local time it would be for you and you wouldn't have to create this big fuzz about nothing.

No but it revolves around everyone. He should stop being lazy and post the times like he should. How about if you are going to be a commissioner of something, do your job right. The PM was hilarious and I was waiting for you to post something Jardy related. It's fun when people get so angry over things :) You are soooo cute when you are mad there big guy

No but it revolves around everyone. He should stop being lazy and post the times like he should. How about if you are going to be a commissioner of something, do your job right. The PM was hilarious and I was waiting for you to post something Jardy related. It's fun when people get so angry over things :) You are soooo cute when you are mad there big guy

There are 35 timezones in the world. Should he list the times for each of these zones? Dream on Trifecta ;)

There are 35 timezones in the world. Should he list the times for each of these zones? Dream on Trifecta ;)

He should make them a little more convenient for people. Obviously I am not asking for every time zone in the world. Just ones that are the major ones out there would be a little nice.

I live in central too. It's a conspiracy. The league is about me AND Jardy.

Did you actually read the thing? He said he did CST to make it easier on him. How does that benefit me or any other person who is either EST or GMT or PST?

He should make them a little more convenient for people. Obviously I am not asking for every time zone in the world. Just ones that are the major ones out there would be a little nice.

All our members that are from the Chatham Islands will be very dissapointed if they are ignored. When compared to GMT they have to add +12 ¾ hours. Math just got complicated.

With a timezone it's easy to convert it to your local time, that's why they are there. I understand that you are special and you expect that people to cater to your demands, but life doesn't work like that. One day you will find out.

Why not just go search on google? Jardy has always posted CST and I just go look it up. If that is a challenge then I'm not quite sure where to go with this.

All our members that are from the Chatham Islands will be very dissapointed if they are ignored. When compared to GMT they have to add +12 ¾ hours. Math just got complicated.

With a timezone it's easy to convert it to your local time, that's why they are there. I understand that you are special and you expect that people to cater to your demands, but life doesn't work like that. One day you will find out.

LMAO you are quite hilarious. Thinking I have to have it catered to me? As stated, this is the VHL not JHL. Honestly if you are going to ramble on things that make no sense and try to join everyone of these other immature people on here trying to bash me and say I am younger, then just stop. You are getting nowhere fast and it's quite funny tbh. I am just sitting back and laughing at you and Jardy this whole time. All you guys think I want this about me? I could care less. I came on here as an original favor to STZ because he convinced me to come back on here. I am glad there are only a few people on here that I actually like. I don't get on to create problems for anyone. Hell I usually come on here, do my point tasks, post in my locker room a bit and talk to my players on Minot and my teammates in my LR for Davos. I check the games and then I either leave VHL up and go do something else or I just get off the site because I want to. The whole "life doesn't work like that. One day you will find out" kind of stuff you post, I figured that out way before you even thought about that. Trust me I have learned way more in my lifetime than you could imagine. So in all honesty back to the issue at hand, if you are going to take something I said in a instant message seriously, then please stop talking to everyone. You are only doing this to yourself.

Why not just go search on google? Jardy has always posted CST and I just go look it up. If that is a challenge then I'm not quite sure where to go with this.

It shouldn't be my job to do that. He is supposed to be a commissioner and help everyone here. How is that helping me by making me do extra work for something he SHOULD HAVE done to help the league?

You are bringing up points nobody ever cared about.Turns out these others know how to use timezones. So yes, you do want to make this about you. But hey, thanks for the entertainment, I'm enjoying it much myself as well, otherwise I wouldn't even get involved.

And trust me, I'm not even remotely mad, just enjoying this as much as you do.

You are bringing up points nobody ever cared about.Turns out these others know how to use timezones. So yes, you do want to make this about you. But hey, thanks for the entertainment, I'm enjoying it much myself as well, otherwise I wouldn't even get involved.

And trust me, I'm not even remotely mad, just enjoying this as much as you do.

It's more about the league, but believe whatever helps you sleep at night :)

Assholes will be assholes. Nice way to show your maturity "commissioner". There will always be the trollholt here as well. Typical guy who rages on your for asking a question much like Trudy over there. You guys should go get married to each other. You would make one great asshole couple.

But...but...you changed?

You will always be a raging piece of shit no matter how much you "mature".

Grow up for once in your life because the way you talk to people is absolutely ridiculous.

Aren't you like in your mid 20's? Man...learn how to look up shit for yourself.  You sound like a little baby.

Edited by Advantage

But...but...you changed?

You will always be a raging piece of shit no matter how much you "mature".

Grow up for once in your life because the way you talk to people is absolutely ridiculous.

LMAO. Ignorance is bliss. Call me what you must but we all know that you can't manage a team properly anyways and you just have to hide in the background and wait for someone else to say something.

Edited by Da Trifecta

LMAO. Ignorance is bliss. Call me what you must but we all know that you can't manage a team properly anyways and you just have to hide in the background and wait for someone else to say something before you trot your fat ass in here and open up that black hole you call a mouth. For once, stop dick riding me and go talk to someone else.

I could respond to your ignorance and your flat out insulting tone and words, but frankly you are not even worth it.

• Commissioner

I live in Atlantic time, it's two hours ahead of Central. Never once in the history of this league (and I've been here the whole time) has he posted a time in AST and guess what, it has never screwed me.

Welcome to the world, things are different in different places. You live within the same country so even on OPPOSITE ENDS the most you have to add is 4.5 hours. It isn't hard. People who live in Europe on here can figure it out and they are at least 6 hours off CST. What's your excuse?

I know people who have had phone interviews with places out West. All the employee told them was that they'd call at 3PST. It's not their job to convert it, the potential employee should do that. If you missed that interview would you bitch at the employer for not converting the time for you?

Welcome to the real world, it doesn't revolve around you. If you go through your entire life thinking that everyone should make things convinient for you than you are going to be very disappointed.

Edited by Beketov

I live in Atlantic time, it's two hours ahead of Central. Never once in the history of this league (and I've been here the whole time) has he posted a time in AST and guess what, it has never screwed me.

Welcome to the world, things are different in different places. You live within the same country so even on OPPOSITE ENDS the most you have to add is 4.5 hours. It isn't hard. People who live in Europe on here can figure it out and they are at least 6 hours off CST. What's your excuse?

I know people who have had phone interviews with places out West. All the employee told them was that they'd call at 3PST. It's not their job to convert it, the potential employee should do that. If you missed that interview would you bitch at the employer for not converting the time for you?

Welcome to the real world, it doesn't revolve around you. If you go through your entire life thinking that everyone should make things convinient for you than you are going to be very disappointed.

LOL hahaha who else wants to put their useless 2 cents in here huh? For what you say to bother me, I'd actually have to care. xP Sorry :)

• Commissioner

LOL hahaha who else wants to put their useless 2 cents in here huh? For what you say to bother me, I'd actually have to care. xP Sorry :)

Last I checked when someone doesn't care about something they don't bother replying to it, or even looking at it for that matter. Given that you've done both, and lack a true counter-argument, I'm guessing you actually do care but have no decent way of responding.

Last I checked when someone doesn't care about something they don't bother replying to it, or even looking at it for that matter. Given that you've done both, and lack a true counter-argument, I'm guessing you actually do care but have no decent way of responding.

Nah I really don't care. I am just here for your entertainment :)

• Commissioner

Nah I really don't care. I am just here for your entertainment :)

Whatever helps you sleep at night. You might want to get your temper under control though. If you flame out this bad when you "don't care about" something I would hate to see what happens when something you do care about pisses you off.