I hate to be this guy but...

JardyB10

Moher is pleased with it, as it takes attention away from the fact that I'm going to end this season with the worst SV% in the league #blessed

You will end up with the most wins, however.  :)

Didn't read the last 6 pages but really what was the point of posting this?

FOR THE LULZ

really though?

someone had to outdo me on ridiculous complaints, and jones was a kind enough teammate to help a brotha out.

Alright.. so if you guys know me, i do not try to pick sides on arguments like this, but I gonna speak up on this.. WTF DT? Im in EST, and sure there are many people who are in EST, but Jardy should not have to cater towards everyone. Especially with the internet at our fingertips. As long as Jardy says which timezone he is posting in, that should be fine because we can then tell what time zone it is in. Also, from what I read, even if you thought TD was in EST, then u were still way past TD.. so i really do not see what you are fighting besides the fact that you are just raging to rage and are just having fun now at others expenses. I had a lot of respect for you even after our Draft Trade fell through, but now you kinda have lost it.

Edited by d3vilsfire

Oh Tri-fag-ta...what stick have you got up your 6 inch asshole today?

Timezones, are you fucking kidding me? I had that shit figured out when I was 7, but I might even concede that you skipped that day to go smack your boyfriend's fleshy bottom, but it's really easy to figure out.

I don't see why you think Jardy should have posted all of the timezones, given that the 6 YEARS of precedence didn't include them. I also don't see why you like to blame everyone else for your own fuck ups (Bronze 5 attitude). You fucked up on math, better blame Jardy. Just accept your fuck up and move on. That's what the rest of us do.

You should also try not blowing your load at everyone who disagrees with you. People can have differing opinions, and the rest of us can have civil discussions without taking cheap shots. Throwing that out over the internet is a cowards move, because you're hiding behind a monitor. If you really want to be one of us, try acting like one of us. If you don't, move along and bother somebody else.

tumblr_le9eo2dPkd1qfccvpo1_500.gif

I was going to post this earlier when the thread was calmed down and I wasn't completely trashed, but I was interrupted. Hence the 9 o clock no post sim. Anywho...

I still like DT. I

like him even more that he's blocked me, cuz now I don't have to be asked if I'm simming every time I log on.

Except that was a shitty sarcastic statement. Sort of sincere, bit not in my original sober draft.

But seriously, I'm not looking to hold a grudge about this or anything. I literally saw his last response to our IM convo and almost got a hernia laughing. It was so idiotic and funny I felt it needed to be shared. My original plan was to literally only post the last two lines of the OP, but I thought he might get angry if I didn't put the full context, where I openly admit I prioritize myself.

So yeah, I don't mean to villify the lad (hence the i hate to be this guy comment), I was pointing it out for the lulz, as brown guy said much earlier.

I forget what else I wanted to say because

I'm too hammered. But yeah. GO DAVOS!!!

• 1 year later...