DAV/DCD/SEA; S68

VHL Bot

First threesome that involved 2 other men. No homo. What an exuberant experience. Super thrilled with this one. 700 TPA added to our roster of talent and depth for a reasonable price. We were already fighting at the top of NA. 

All those times @ShawnGlade made me his bitch - now it's his turn (naked shower tag after games with DA BEARZ)

riot GIF

LETS GO BEARZ!

Whether I end up losing this trade or not, It's worth the shot. Glade is ASS in davos and cant figure out why, but he excels on other teams. I couldn't sit idly by when we clearly have a scoring problem and glade wasnt making the cut needed. Yeah, i gave up a 1st too, i don't really care, I'm looking to compete NOW

34 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

Whether I end up losing this trade or not, It's worth the shot. Glade is ASS in davos and cant figure out why, but he excels on other teams. I couldn't sit idly by when we clearly have a scoring problem and glade wasnt making the cut needed. Yeah, i gave up a 1st too, i don't really care, I'm looking to compete NOW

jack nicholson yes GIF

While I had the NTC I couldn't resist opportunity to be traded for the third time for 1st rounder (which I guess has to be some kind of record) and doing full circle going back to Davos with this rather unusual career timeline, and I even played with Seattle for a season, which adds even more fluff to the deal.

It has been great playing for DC this season, but franchise wise they should have more use of 1st and 4th rounders than my old player so why not do them a favor and waive the clause, especially since they have been nothing but stand up organisation.

Not sure why Davos wanted my player, but at least it will be opportunity to mend fences after less than ideal break-up seasons ago, let's get into postseason HC!

3 hours ago, ShawnGlade said:

We have an 8 point cushion for a playoff spot fool

Nice timing on this :P two days ago you were tied with Moscow.

Nice job on shoving them down and essentially giving them a swirlie though