USFL Officially Opens!

Molholt

I boycott this league and the advertising for it as it only draws time away from the VHL.

On the other side of this argument, I came to the VHL through the SSN, left the VHL when the SSN closed, came back to the VHL because of the USFL again. I'm not every case - but sometimes the road goes both ways. I've also never shyed away from VHL advertising on any league I've been a member of. If you listened to my podcast you'll know that I plugged how great the VHL is. Myself and Shaka ALWAYS tell members to check out the VHL if they haven't already. You know Doomsday? He came to the VHL through SSN. Trifecta? Turner? Myself? 

Also, we've seen that people will be an active part of multiple leagues regardless. 

(And Victor okay'd me posting)

Edited by Molholt

On the other side of this argument, I came to the VHL through the SSN, left the VHL when the SSN closed, came back to the VHL because of the USFL again. I'm not every case - but sometimes the road goes both ways. I've also never shyed away from VHL advertising on any league I've been a member of. If you listened to my podcast you'll know that I plugged how great the VHL is. Myself and Shaka ALWAYS tell members to check out the VHL if they haven't already. You know Doomsday? He came to the VHL through SSN. Trifecta? Turner? Myself? 

Also, we've seen that people will be an active part of multiple leagues regardless. 

(And Victor okay'd me posting)

You came back to the VHL because of the USFL that says it all you cameback here to advertise for the USFL.  In the past we banned people for doing that.

Edited by Mike

You're misunderstanding. I came back to the VHL because I got back into sim leagues, I haven't been in a sim league since SSN died. Getting back into it with this project has brought me back online - and this is the premiere sim league. 

If that's bannable, then by all means... lol