The desired FA destinations for a Forward? [1/3]

ThePerfectNut

MToy78X.jpg.643e1425b4b873117ada722076db1314.jpg

(Made by @chillzone)

The New York Americans playoffs hopes has been destroyed with there recent lost against the Vancouver Wolves and they are now 5 points behind the Toronto Legion, but with only 2 games remaining in the season. This has been nevertheless a positive season in the eyes of NY fans with a lot of upsides. Such as Guy LeGrande becoming a top 5 defensemen in the league, Aleksander Rodriguez and Boris the forest having almost each 70 points, two amazing rookie seasons from Lance Flowers and Dalton Wilcox and all the other rookies are still growing and gained a lot of experience on the ice this season. Unfortunately, Walter Clements, who had near 50 points last year, only got 15 pts this year. To be fair, his playing time went way down since last year and that could explain all of his struggles in this season so we expect him to have a bounce back year if giving the assets to succeed for him. Anyway, there is no doubt that this team will be LeGrande team and that he will be a force to reckon with in this league. The rivalry between him and Hulk Hogan will be amazing to watch. Boris the forest will also be something special to watch out for and all the rookies who are becoming sophomores will be interesting to see how much they grew from last year experience.

58d875f4a66bd.image.thumb.jpg.17c06b20f8b3f363ccf86d9898d72d96.jpg

Now for the JUICY stuff. Nethila Dissanayake (@nethi99) has signed a contract extension worth between 2mil-2.5million of dollars for 3 years at the trade deadline. This is really a friendly contract deal from Nethila since he really has the potential to break out this following season because he will become the main forward for this team (not including FA signings). As for Walter Clements (@cpetrella) and Aleksander Rodriguez. They are going to become free agents this upcoming off-season. We have no idea about what is Walter Clements thinking which will be really intriguing to follow. Will he stay with NY to attempt to steal back his second line position spot which he has worked and earned in his rookie season or will he try to prove himself somewhere else? We shall wait and see!

Aleksander Rodriguez have already publicly said from an article from NY times that he will be optimistic to become a free agent this upcoming off-season and maybe begin a new journey with another team. He didn't said anything else because of the fear of getting fined by the league, but now he has the green light from the league by voicing his opinion on each VHL team. This was what he said during his interview with Stephen A. Smith.

010517-sports-stephen-a-smith-interview-1.thumb.jpg.14381d328bd79120260cf12fbb5a7f46.jpg

Stephen A. Smith: I hope you are alllll ready ladies and gentlemen because today I am with the former superstar of the VHLM and upcoming big time VHL player, Aleksander Rodrigue-gue-gue-guezzzz. One of the only latino and born from Mexico player in the league!

Aleksander Rodriguez: I am happy to be with you my boy big A.

Stephen A. Smith: Same old same brother, but before I hear all of your none sense!! I want to wish a happy retirement to Ludvig Sederstrome (@aleks)! He had a short career, but he was fun to watch on TV with NY. Now back to you Rodriguez!!!

Aleksander Rodriguez: Hey homie, go easy on me dog jajajajaa.

Stephen A. Smith: You god damn know that I won't! What is all of this stuff that I am hearing from you ever since the second half of this season? We never heard anything from you those past 3 years and now you are causing quite some trouble around the league? Tell us brother.

Aleksander Rodriguez: Ay man, I just want to apologize to the Ottawa Lynx GM first of all. I have been going off at him for no reason and now that I'm thinking about it. I was stupid and annoyed at my team record at that moment. Sorry bro we chill?! Anyway, I felt like even though our team wasn't playoffs bounds yet. Toronto were struggling all year long and we could have slipped in it. We were winning some games at the start of the year and when I said winning. We were WINNING.

Stephen A. Smith: That is true, I won't deny that. The incredible duo from Lance Flowers (@CowboyinAmerica) and Guy LeGrande was just amazing to admire and you with Nethilla were wrecking havoc in the offensive zone.

Aleksander Rodriguez: Yes, that is right and then there was a sudden line change from the coach. Boris the forest was struggling so it wasn't a shock to see him demoted, but at the same time Nethilla got demoted with him? I didn't understand that move at all since Boris was still struggling and that Nethilla, which we had great chemistry,  started to fell off just a little bit. At the same time, we had discovered that Dalton Wilcox (@Dalton Wilcox) is a game time performer and that he can get some big time points. That was the only positive thing from that lineup. I hope that I helped Wilcox enough to win ROTY because he was god damn near a point per game.

Stephen A. Smith: I mean yeah, it wasn't the desired success, but we wouldn't have found out about Dalton Wilcox without it. 

Aleksander Rodriguez: Indeed, but that wasn't the move that changed my mind about becoming a free agent. After a few games, Boris got promoted to the first line even though he was still struggling at that time. Of course I was happy for him since we were teammates in Mexico and that he is the player that is the captain of team, but what about Nethilla? I really laughed about that move. Our players were getting points in the first line pairings, which is great, but we kept losing and losing some games that we could have won until after the trade deadline.

Stephen A. Smith: It's true that at that time. It costed you guys to compete for a playoff spot. but you guys turned it up during this week right?

Aleksander Rodriguez: Yes! We started winning a lot of games and guess what big A? Our assistance GM decided to do a move and the team finally made some line changes after all those Ls! I don't know if it is a coincidence, but Nethilla was back on the first line when we won those games. I will give props to our AGM and nothing but respect by at least trying to compete for the playoffs.

Stephen A. Smith: Well now, thank you for explaining about your situation my brother. It's now clear why you were causing some trouble around the league. The question is you are a free agent! I know that you can't tell us which team that you would want to sign with yet, but could you tell us why you would join any of the teams in the VHL?

Aleksander Rodriguez: Okay big A. I just want to clarify that there isn't a specific order to this. Okay now, let's start..

Stephen A. Smith: BUT BEFORE THAT! LET US TAKE A BREAK. SEE YOU GUYS BACK WITH THE STEPEN A. SMITH RADIO SHOW!

Aleksander Rodriguez: Chuipzzzz come on dogggg.

uh2.thumb.jpg.c6ed1374d573b9b495c47eb364bc63cc.jpg

1200 Words

Edited by Jtv123

34 minutes ago, ColeMrtz said:

We had another good move in the works unfortunately nobody wanted you

I made that move happen wut xD. Who the hell would trade high demanding value for a player who will maybe leave in the off season and it won't help them win that much many more games. The other GMs are smart at least

Edited by Jtv123

Review:  To be honest, this was just really tough to get through.  The spelling and grammatical mistakes are just too numerous and egregious to get through.  If the user is a non-native English speaker, my apologies.  Your English is much better than my ________.

• DollarAndADream changed the title to The desired FA destinations for a Forward? [1/2]
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2019 at 4:09 PM, KC15 said:

Review:  To be honest, this was just really tough to get through.  The spelling and grammatical mistakes are just too numerous and egregious to get through.  If the user is a non-native English speaker, my apologies.  Your English is much better than my ________.

I'm Canadien so yeee lol

On 10/18/2019 at 4:09 PM, KC15 said:

And it's supposed to be a radio show so yeah the English won't be there from a Latino player lol and there will be some kind of twisted words spelling like homie, big A, etc

Edited by Jtv123

• 8 months later...