Cult in the Jungle Republic: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Gustav

3 minutes ago, Cxsquared said:

VOTE Erik Summers @Erik Summers

this is my best think like a mafia move. Everyone's saying the quiet ones are mafia. But what if that's all wrong. What if they are quite because they know nothing. The mafia know everything so can easily throw people under the bus.

I don't have a defense beyond just that this is the exact strategy we have been using for the first two days, and it has failed so far. This is going to end poorly if we keep just killing the first person to recommend we go in a specific direction.

On 11/7/2019 at 4:44 AM, Acydburn said:

Sure you can vote me and lose. I mean you've been hiding in the shadows, so not much better. I think only frostbite has said less than you. Yeah I wanted to knock someone out first night because we had a 1/19 chance of knocking out the cultist or mafia and the game always ends with people saying we should have knocked someone out the first night. Now we have a 1/17 chance. So sure kill me but i'm telling you with 100% certainty that i'm village. 

These are my suspects:

lastolympian - dead - town

nykonax

diacope

rjfryman

fonzi

reverb 

cxsquared

frostbite

Beavis

in no particular order

This was Acyd's list of people he didn't trust. I think we need to find people now between Cole and Acyd that had something against both of them.

Most people here are thinking to recently when we need to go back and take a look at evidence and stop just throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks

6 minutes ago, Berocka said:

This was Acyd's list of people he didn't trust. I think we need to find people now between Cole and Acyd that had something against both of them.

Most people here are thinking to recently when we need to go back and take a look at evidence and stop just throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks

We do indeed have a record. 

Edit: But Cole was the cultist, remember. So his opinions should come with that disclaimer 

Edited by DoktorFunk

11 minutes ago, DoktorFunk said:

We do indeed have a record. 

Edit: But Cole was the cultist, remember. So his opinions should come with that disclaimer 

But the Mafia had to have known some how, I'm not saying believe Cole, I'm not saying believe Acyd's list I'm saying. There must be people in the middle that wanted them both dead

2 minutes ago, diacope said:

I vote Nyko

Is this an official vote for Nyko? If so, respond like this:

VOTE NYKONAX

It's only an official vote if the formatting is correct.

1 hour ago, Berocka said:

both said beavs was suspicious

VOTE BEAVISS

On 11/6/2019 at 8:15 AM, Erik Summers said:

A few members advocated strongly against killing anyone today, among them are Colemrtz and Acydburn.

I find this rather interesting, the first two people that the Mafia killed mentioned in one sentence?

23 minutes ago, Berocka said:

I find this rather interesting, the first two people that the Mafia killed mentioned in one sentence?

Acyd was actually one of only 2 players to vote everyday, so the text doesn't even make sense 

Just now, McWolf said:

Acyd was actually one of only 2 players to vote everyday, so the text doesn't even make sense 

This was early on before the two votes, I just find it interesting it is the only time I see them both mentioned and they end up dead. @Erik Summers what do you have to say for yourself?

4 minutes ago, Berocka said:

also @Reverb & @Frostbite haven't commented from my quick glance, anyone care to answer?

Frostbite is on right now and not commenting, Reverb hasn't been on sine 27 Oct.

I am going to vote for Reverb as it is not a loss to the town as he can't vote, if he is Cop or Vigilante what's it matter he is inactive, if he is Mafia it's a win. So really it's either a net gain or nothing no loss

VOTE REVERB

Just now, Berocka said:

Frostbite is on right now and not commenting, Reverb hasn't been on sine 27 Oct.

I am going to vote for Reverb as it is not a loss to the town as he can't vote, if he is Cop or Vigilante what's it matter he is inactive, if he is Mafia it's a win. So really it's either a net gain or nothing no loss

VOTE REVERB

I was gonna ask if we have any inactives still. I can get behind this.  

VOTE REVERB