TOWN COP x1

TOWN VIGILANTE x1

REGULAR TOWN x12 11

Update

Shout out mafia I guess? Killing those dang Halifax cultists

• Commissioner
24 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

vote @Acydburn

commented really quick, went strong on the denial of being accused of killing cole, and the stuff yesterday

Sure you can vote me and lose. I mean you've been hiding in the shadows, so not much better. I think only frostbite has said less than you. Yeah I wanted to knock someone out first night because we had a 1/19 chance of knocking out the cultist or mafia and the game always ends with people saying we should have knocked someone out the first night. Now we have a 1/17 chance. So sure kill me but i'm telling you with 100% certainty that i'm village. 

These are my suspects:

lastolympian

nykonax

diacope

rjfryman

fonzi

reverb 

cxsquared

frostbite

Beavis

in no particular order

7 minutes ago, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

The Australian has returned!

somebody give me a TLDR please.

Cole was killed by the mafia, he was the cultist, there is no longer a cult.

6 minutes ago, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

Just putting an idea out, we know that Beavis and Fonzi are active on the site, but not in game.

Is Fonzi even in the game? Surprisingly silent...

10 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

These are my suspects:

lastolympian

nykonax

diacope

rjfryman

fonzi

reverb 

cxsquared

frostbite

Beavis

I don't think frostbite, fonzi, reverb posted yet. And beavs literally only said; cool they didnt kill me.

• Commissioner
Just now, McWolf said:

Is Fonzi even in the game? Surprisingly silent...

I don't think frostbite, fonzi, reverb posted yet. And beavs literally only said; cool they didnt kill me.

In Beavis's defense he is on vacation but I still think he may be mafia.

1 minute ago, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

Didn’t know Beavis was on vacation.

Ugh I wouldn’t like to ruin his day by kicking him from the game.

then again, maybe he lurks from the shadows and plans to kill us while enjoying the beach

26 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

I think only frostbite has said less than you.

Many people have said less than Nyko, he has been engaging with the thread to what I would say is a normal amount

I feel like at least 1 inactive and 1 active are mafia so either way it's a win win. Though I feel bad going after inactive. But if we tag them early and they don't respond I think it's fine.

• Commissioner
13 minutes ago, Erik Summers said:

Acyd is being really aggressive. I think I could get behind the lynch Acyd wagon.

I mean because I know without a doubt im village and want to clear out mafia like you. You and cxsquared were the first to mention lynching on the first night. I just want to decrease numbers so the odds increase in our favor of hitting the mafia. 

2 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

I mean because I know without a doubt im village and want to clear out mafia like you. You and cxsquared were the first to mention lynching on the first night. I just want to decrease numbers so the odds increase in our favor of hitting the mafia. 

Its a good thing that we can easily look at the first few pages of this thread and see that this isn't true.

• Commissioner
On 11/5/2019 at 10:05 AM, Cxsquared said:

As a loyal member of the town I say we should kill someone.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:17 AM, Cxsquared said:

The only way we can win as town is by killing. It's a risk we must take. Obviously we don't have any info so it's a big risk but we also risk wasting a day of killing which might be the difference maker in the end.

@Erik Summers I misread your poll as lynching.. but my comment about cxsquared stands. 

Okay this may be a stupid question but do we know for sure that the Mafia killed Cole? Isn't it a possibility the vigilante did?

Also I have now buried Seb in the cemetery behind the town hall with one of our best gravestones engraved "Here lies a man that no one truly new, and for that we deeply regret lynching him. May he rest in peace."

And I have also burried Cole in an unmarked grave elsewhere as I do not want his evil spirits corrupting us good town folk.

2 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Okay this may be a stupid question but do we know for sure that the Mafia killed Cole? Isn't it a possibility the vigilante did?

That would mean that the mafia killed no one. That is possible I guess, but seems unlikely.

Okay everyone we know Cole was targeted by the Mafia (high chance) or the vigilante (low chance). That makes sense, so we need to know who would suspect cole? I suggest we all go back through the logs and see what was said by and about Cole that will give us some clues.

@BigBallerFromDownUnder as the cult is gone we can be the Australian alliance in peace