Cult in the Jungle Republic: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Gustav

Just now, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

Can someone help an Aus out and tell me how long I have to make a decision?

If youre AEDT it's 1pm, if you're AEST it's 12pm, if you're Adelaide it's 12:30pm, if you're WA it's 10am 

Acyd is more active and seems switched on, if he is town I don't want to lose him. Plus he voted for himself which is either incredibly smart or stupid.

TLO I am not sure about, I still don't know if we need to vote, but if I had to I would lean towards TLO

Day 2 comes to an end, and this time it's @TheLastOlympian07 being hanged, right next to Sebster's body because @Berocka hasn't gotten around to doing his undertaker job yet.

He's adamant that the town has it all wrong, not going up easily. But strength in numbers does the trick, and his neck is broken faster than you can watch The Godfather.

After the fact, nothing special can be found when his home is searched. He was another REGULAR TOWN.

Tracker:

Spoiler

Living:

@BigBallerFromDownUnder

@Nykonax

@Berocka

@diacope

@rjfryman

@McWolf

@fonziGG

@Reverb

@Cxsquared

@Erik Summers

@Acydburn

@Frostbite

@Beaviss

@Rayzor_7

@DoktorFunk

@Mr_Hatter

Dead:

Sebster03 (Regular Town)

ColeMrtz (Cultist)

TheLastOlympian07 (Regular Town)

Role tracker (players still living):

4x mafia

1x cop

1x vigilante

10x regular town

6 hours ago, Berocka said:

Okay this may be a stupid question but do we know for sure that the Mafia killed Cole? Isn't it a possibility the vigilante did?

Also I have now buried Seb in the cemetery behind the town hall with one of our best gravestones engraved "Here lies a man that no one truly new, and for that we deeply regret lynching him. May he rest in peace."

And I have also burried Cole in an unmarked grave elsewhere as I do not want his evil spirits corrupting us good town folk.

18 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Day 2 comes to an end, and this time it's @TheLastOlympian07 being hanged, right next to Sebster's body because @Berocka hasn't gotten around to doing his undertaker job yet.

He's adamant that the town has it all wrong, not going up easily. But strength in numbers does the trick, and his neck is broken faster than you can watch The Godfather.

After the fact, nothing special can be found when his home is searched. He was another REGULAR TOWN.

Tracker:

Reveal hidden contents

Living:

@BigBallerFromDownUnder

@Nykonax

@Berocka

@diacope

@rjfryman

@McWolf

@fonziGG

@Reverb

@Cxsquared

@Erik Summers

@Acydburn

@Frostbite

@Beaviss

@Rayzor_7

@DoktorFunk

@Mr_Hatter

Dead:

Sebster03 (Regular Town)

ColeMrtz (Cultist)

TheLastOlympian07 (Regular Town)

Role tracker (players still living):

4x mafia

1x cop

1x vigilante

10x regular town

OI none of that, I have done my job so piss off mate.

7 hours ago, Berocka said:

Also I have now buried Seb in the cemetery behind the town hall with one of our best gravestones engraved "Here lies a man that no one truly new, and for that we deeply regret lynching him. May he rest in peace."

And I have also burried Cole in an unmarked grave elsewhere as I do not want his evil spirits corrupting us good town folk.

Berocka goes over to the tree with his lantern just at sunset. There's another body just like yesterday.

He cuts the body out of the tree, it's still warm he carries it over behind the town hall again right next to the freshly dug earth from laying Seb to rest. He digs an identical grave a metre away and put TLO in the hole.

Finally he erects a gravestone that reads "Here lies TLO, the last of his name, cruelly punished for being no more than a quiet innocent bystander. May he rest in piece."

Berocka hoped up and walked home knowing that this was probably going to be a daily occurrence.