Cult in the Jungle Republic: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Gustav

6 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Okay everyone we know Cole was targeted by the Mafia (high chance) or the vigilante (low chance). That makes sense, so we need to know who would suspect cole? I suggest we all go back through the logs and see what was said by and about Cole that will give us some clues.

@BigBallerFromDownUnder as the cult is gone we can be the Australian alliance in peace

Great Idea from Berocka who’s was Cole targeting, could be a good shout.

1 hour ago, Acydburn said:

Sure you can vote me and lose. I mean you've been hiding in the shadows, so not much better. I think only frostbite has said less than you. Yeah I wanted to knock someone out first night because we had a 1/19 chance of knocking out the cultist or mafia and the game always ends with people saying we should have knocked someone out the first night. Now we have a 1/17 chance. So sure kill me but i'm telling you with 100% certainty that i'm village. 

These are my suspects:

lastolympian

nykonax

diacope

rjfryman

fonzi

reverb 

cxsquared

frostbite

Beavis

in no particular order

i talked a bunch last night on you and mcwolf, i have school you know... you're also really defensive then flipping it back on me. I'm holding my vote on you

13 minutes ago, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

Also @Erik Summers I had a thought because this is a jungle republic the role should have different names?

Mayor = Chief 

Executioner = Voodo doctor

Undertaker = Cannibal

Agreed, but undertaker has to stay the same. Because he takes them to the land down under

2 hours ago, Acydburn said:

Sure you can vote me and lose. I mean you've been hiding in the shadows, so not much better. I think only frostbite has said less than you. Yeah I wanted to knock someone out first night because we had a 1/19 chance of knocking out the cultist or mafia and the game always ends with people saying we should have knocked someone out the first night. Now we have a 1/17 chance. So sure kill me but i'm telling you with 100% certainty that i'm village. 

These are my suspects:

lastolympian

nykonax

diacope

rjfryman

fonzi

reverb 

cxsquared

frostbite

Beavis

in no particular order

Wow im on the list. Why is that? any evidence to come by. I have been very forth right in my township. If anyone actually has an issue i would love an actual reason. 

• Commissioner
57 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

i talked a bunch last night on you and mcwolf, i have school you know... you're also really defensive then flipping it back on me. I'm holding my vote on you

Thats fine.. lets do this

VOTE ACYDBURN

come on guys one more vote and i'm dead so vote for me

Also a request for the next attempt at this game or something along this way. give townies something else to do other than talk. i feel like im sitting on my hands and can't give any actual input. something we could possibly go off of is Blood on the clocktower. Trouble_BrewingSects & VioletsBad Moon RisingTravelers, or Fabled each role is unique and can do like one thing but i could allow us to talk about something other than. Hey are you the bad guy... No... Me either.

2 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

Thats fine.. lets do this

VOTE ACYDBURN

come on guys one more vote and i'm dead so vote for me

Nyko is the only one who wants you dead at this point. I feel like it would be better for us to go for Beavis since he's the only one with motive to kill Cole as far as I can tell.

3 minutes ago, Erik Summers said:

Nyko is the only one who wants you dead at this point. I feel like it would be better for us to go for Beavis since he's the only one with motive to kill Cole as far as I can tell.

I'm unsure as to who I trust out of Nyko/Acyd. Both could be town (very possible), both could be mafia and playing us (unlikely), or one of each (reasonable, imo, but unsure). For that reason, I'm hesitant to lynch either. 

And though Beaviss hasn't done much, that is the only direct link we have to the recent mafia killing... Even if he is on vacation and relatively inactive, the other mafia peeps could have been trying to protect him. 

Or he is the vigilante and was protecting himself, and the mafia just happened to also kill Cole, but that doesn't really make much sense.

Or he is just town lol

9 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

I'm unsure as to who I trust out of Nyko/Acyd. Both could be town (very possible), both could be mafia and playing us (unlikely), or one of each (reasonable, imo, but unsure). For that reason, I'm hesitant to lynch either. 

And though Beaviss hasn't done much, that is the only direct link we have to the recent mafia killing... Even if he is on vacation and relatively inactive, the other mafia peeps could have been trying to protect him. 

Or he is the vigilante and was protecting himself, and the mafia just happened to also kill Cole, but that doesn't really make much sense.

Or he is just town lol

This is basically where I'm at. Part of me says, lynch Nyko/Acyd and if you get it wrong the first time, then there is a good chance that the other one is mafia. However, if they are both just well meaning townsfolk, then you've wasted two days and accomplished nothing. That is why I'm leaning toward Beavis.

Is not lynching anyone on the table today? I don't think it is the best idea, but I also don't want to kill someone based on nothing.

46 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

Also a request for the next attempt at this game or something along this way. give townies something else to do other than talk. i feel like im sitting on my hands and can't give any actual input. something we could possibly go off of is Blood on the clocktower. Trouble_BrewingSects & VioletsBad Moon RisingTravelers, or Fabled each role is unique and can do like one thing but i could allow us to talk about something other than. Hey are you the bad guy... No... Me either.

I LOVE Blood on the Clocktower. I even made my own print and play version based on what has been released so far.

48 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

agreed. Being a regular townie sucks, which is why we're trying to stir up drama in here

Just now, .sniffuM said:

let's just scrap this game and play blood on the clocktower

Most of that stuff wouldn't work in a forum setting. We'd have to do a lot of brainstorming to make it viable.