A rule was broken this season

Edgar

Helsinki did not play their backup this season, just there starter for 72 games. Higgins is a commissioner, he should know the rules. Let's all demonize him.

Helsinki did not play their backup this season, just there starter for 72 games. Higgins is a commissioner, he should know the rules. Let's all demonize him.

We only played our back-up...

Helsinki Titans have been fined a 10th round draft pick that will have to be forfeited within the next 100 drafts for their misuse of HEL G and not allowing him to take time off to be with his wife in the hospital for the birth of his first child.

• Senior Admin

Helsinki Titans have been fined a 10th round draft pick that will have to be forfeited within the next 100 drafts for their misuse of HEL G and not allowing him to take time off to be with his wife in the hospital for the birth of his first child.

dammit now im never going to get drafted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, not sure how you all are okay with this. I mean,

I've known Higgins for a long, long time, longer than I am ashamed to admit. Now I never thought but I knew he was always capable of something like this. I never suspected him to do it, because I never thought he was capable. Seeing how right I was makes me sick as this situation is so wrong. Hopefully there aren't some repercussions to what he did do and we all can get some closure on this rather satisfactory situation. 

Signed,

Squirty. 

Yeah, not sure how you all are okay with this. I mean,

I've known Higgins for a long, long time, longer than I am ashamed to admit. Now I never thought but I knew he was always capable of something like this. I never suspected him to do it, because I never thought he was capable. Seeing how right I was makes me sick as this situation is so wrong. Hopefully there aren't some repercussions to what he did do and we all can get some closure on this rather satisfactory situation. 

Signed,

Squirty. 

yeah they should make him step down as GM imho.