A Formal Apology

monkeywrench15

22 hours ago, Banackock said:

@monkeywrench15 No hard feelings or anything like that. I always respected what you brought to the league in terms of activity and desire for the league to be strong etc. To me you were an important member and I wad disappointed when you "walked away" from the league. Good to see you back as "Kendrick". Though, can it be official and lose this name? GL with the player.

If only they allowed me too. I guess they could re-assign my player to that profile? @Beketov how does that work?

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, monkeywrench15 said:

If only they allowed me too. I guess they could re-assign my player to that profile? @Beketov how does that work?

More of a question for @Will or @Josh. For the most part I’m better at breaking the portal than using it.

@monkeywrench15, as a member who has no idea (Except legends of certain threads in existence) what have been your "crimes", I can tell you that in  my eyes it is wonderful to see a person be here and try to change the image they had previously. It is a wonderful thing and for me it shows you have a wonderful character that I would like to explore and chat with you more. 

All that said, I believe it is not only wise but quite brave to come out this way and for me it shows your passion to be a member of this site!

Keep up the good work Kendrick and have fun!

• Senior Admin
6 hours ago, monkeywrench15 said:

I've linked Dawson to @Kendrick 

Also re-assigned Jesse Wilson to Kendrick so that his player page lists that account instead of this one

Wait I got you at 7?

JK...I mean listen with what happened in EFL you and I also had some back and forth that I wish never happened but you know where I stand.  You were my first GM here and someone I liked working alongside with in BOG.  I often defended you regarding the stuff that went on but there were times where we definitely clashed a bit.  For me though you are still a legend and I'm thrilled to finally have you on my team (I dont think it's really ever happened..not long term at least..just briefly on cologne before they were disbanded).

So welcome back @Kendrick / @monkeywrench15

Edited by Advantage

Hey Joey, 

I learned about your identity the day before we draft you, but glad to see you back really. While we sometimes have clashed, we mostly had good times competing together, with Richardson / O'Malley as the highlight. 

Just would like you to know that I don't have any grudges for any arguments in the past and I look forward to playing alongside you again with the Nighthawks.

11 hours ago, Advantage said:

Wait I got you at 7?

JK...I mean listen with what happened in EFL you and I also had some back and forth that I wish never happened but you know where I stand.  You were my first GM here and someone I liked working alongside with in BOG.  I often defended you regarding the stuff that went on but there were times where we definitely clashed a bit.  For me though you are still a legend and I'm thrilled to finally have you on my team (I dont think it's really ever happened..not long term at least..just briefly on cologne before they were disbanded).

So welcome back @Kendrick / @monkeywrench15

Yes, I am stoked on being on your team again!

10 hours ago, OrbitingDeath said:

Hey Joey, 

I learned about your identity the day before we draft you, but glad to see you back really. While we sometimes have clashed, we mostly had good times competing together, with Richardson / O'Malley as the highlight. 

Just would like you to know that I don't have any grudges for any arguments in the past and I look forward to playing alongside you again with the Nighthawks.

We are good to go man. I don't think we ever had any personal grudges, maybe some disagreements; but nothing that would change my views of you as a good father and individual.

On 1/18/2020 at 9:32 PM, Will said:

I've linked Dawson to @Kendrick 

Also re-assigned Jesse Wilson to Kendrick so that his player page lists that account instead of this one

Just logged in (with all the feels). I have no player currently linked to my account, but I might not be doing something right

• Senior Admin
2 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Just logged in (with all the feels). I have no player currently linked to my account, but I might not be doing something right

That's mysterious. What happens when you go here: https://vhlportal.com/players/playermgmt