ELO and the VHL par- SIKE

Enorama

Nothing too interesting on the chart this week, so I'm actually just going to run through my team real quick and share some thoughts on how their season is going at the halfway point.

Aaltonen @GRZ - Maybe started off a little bit rough but after the line shakeup he's been off to the races and looking like his old self.

Graves @STZ - Should be in the conversation for most improved this year, he's been stellar on the top line.

Frostbeard @FrostBeard - Started off like Aaltonen, but since taking a step back in icetime he's been on fire. His 6 GWGs (first on the team by a factor of 2) show how clutch he's been.

Lesieur @KC15 - Almost the inverse of the above, started hot, has since slowed down, but still quite a respectable sophomore season.

Washington @me - Who cares. The guy's just out there to win the occasional faceoff.

Valentino @Kekzkrieg - Thus begins our ridiculously even defense. Valentino leads the way and he's been everything we've asked him to be.

Johnson @Midnite - A pleasant surprise, despite being about 250 TPA behind Valentino and 200 behind Fish, he's been right up there with Valentino in terms of production.

Drumm @frescoelmo - Best #4 D in the league, prove me wrong.

Fish @Sharkstrong - Took like 10 games to get his first point and has been overall pretty unremarkable, but for the price we paid to get him, anything positive is basically found money.

Ritchie @DangerGolding - Our only rookie. As to be expected, he's got pretty low point totals, but his 1 GWG and his +/- since he started spending some time on the top unit show how much he does outside of just scoring.

Kriketers @hedgehog337 - Sometimes absolutely elite, sometimes absolute trash.

Pouta @Snussu - It's tough to play consistent hockey when you aren't playing every night, but he's managed to post above .900 in almost every game he's seen.

315 words. Should do 2 parts but fuck that.