D A V O S

• Commissioner

I honestly don’t get the hate for the Davos logo, I vastly prefer it to a few others. There’s nothing necessarily wrong with this I just think it’s simple and if it’s going to be simple it might as well be the current one.

Just my thoughts though. I’d rather see the Lynx or Wranglers get a new logo before Davos

Yeah, I also think the current Davos logo is good (praise boubabi) and their branding/logo isn't the problem.

However, I'd like to suggest dropping the wave adjust on the text and maybe just having the text on a straight line, angled at like 15%   (so overall the left side is lower than the right side, as in all of the logos posted, just without the slight 'wave' in the text) 

17 minutes ago, gorlab said:

Yeah, I also think the current Davos logo is good (praise boubabi) and their branding/logo isn't the problem.

However, I'd like to suggest dropping the wave adjust on the text and maybe just having the text on a straight line, angled at like 15%   (so overall the left side is lower than the right side, as in all of the logos posted, just without the slight 'wave' in the text) 

EoSc1rM.pngWave better IMO (oops I didn't fix wave on bottom text oh well)

@McWolf

GiSu6dm.png also this one is yucky 

Edited by Motzaburger

8 minutes ago, boubabi said:

I would have done the current logo a little bit differently, but I think the design is good. Not huge on the color scheme tho

This one is okay. Some very good idea. Just need more refinements 

source.gif

Also I noticed the colours all look like shit on my PC displays at uni.....looks way better on my Mac display so maybe that's all y'all's problems? ;) 

Edited by Motzaburger