Town of Salem #4

Gustav

5 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

That being said, we really do need info from the other guys. Lets look back to when eagles was killed. I assume he was some sort of investigative town, considering he died while visiting. With that in mind, who was behaving suspiciously the first few days? That could well be our medusa. 

I mean jhatty was really active at the start without claiming and now he’s MIA

6 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

@jhatty8 was calling for people on him for not really any good reason. This smells like medusa baiting to me. Plus he hasn't claimed? Unless he is Mayor or something. 

I’ll give him an hour to respond and then switch my vote and hope some of y’all follow

7 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

I wish the jailor even tried to have a conversation with me

I mean, sorry I responded a bit late to the conversation. for me it was around 10:40ish and I just got home from work. you still didn't share your role in the paragraph you gave me and for that I didn't choose to hang you.

2 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

I mean, sorry I responded a bit late to the conversation. for me it was around 10:40ish and I just got home from work. you still didn't share your role in the paragraph you gave me and for that I didn't choose to hang you.

It was like 3 sentences and one of them was 

“hi fonzi if you really are the jailor” lol. But yeah that was 1AM eastern time. I never thought I’d be the Berocka claiming time zones but TIME ZONES

I'm for sure the psychic so Barzal calling me out as not is super suspect to me. 

Ricer13 or jhatty8 is good!

That is what I got from last night. I'm inclined to believe Ricer is good now tbh. He's shown up 3 times, the first time he showed up he was with omgitshim, and Mike and it was one is evil. The second time he showed up, a_ferk or Spartan confirming one was evil. We know for sure that Spartan was the confirmed evil from that class. And I fully believe Mike is good so on top of Barzal looking suspect for claiming me given the information I have I'd also suspect that omgitshim has to be the confirmed evil from that first vision. 

To make sure we hammer this home and because he called me out...

Vote Barzal! *Bitch, trying to take my role?*

CompetentDelayedAmericangoldfinch-small.

3 minutes ago, Devise said:

I'm for sure the psychic so Barzal calling me out as not is super suspect to me. 

Ricer13 or jhatty8 is good!

That is what I got from last night. I'm inclined to believe Ricer is good now tbh. He's shown up 3 times, the first time he showed up he was with omgitshim, and Mike and it was one is evil. The second time he showed up, a_ferk or Spartan confirming one was evil. We know for sure that Spartan was the confirmed evil from that class. And I fully believe Mike is good so on top of Barzal looking suspect for claiming me given the information I have I'd also suspect that omgitshim has to be the confirmed evil from that first vision. 

To make sure we hammer this home and because he called me out...

Vote Barzal! *Bitch, trying to take my role?*

CompetentDelayedAmericangoldfinch-small.

Crazier things have happened than two psychics but I know I’m a psychic 

4 hours ago, BarzalGoat said:

I guess there's no point in not claiming now... I'm psychic full will is below... was worried that by revealing i might anger Devise who I suspected of being evil in some way 

N1: one of Berocka, Devise, Fonzi is evil

N2: one of BigAl and Alex are good

N3: one of MrHatter Spartan and Ricer is evil

N4: one of Ricer and Mike is good

N5: one of jhatty a_ferk and MrHatter is evil

N6: jailed 

Good news; if Barzal is telling the truth then we kill jhatty 100%. I am not evil, and ferk was not evil.

Unfortunately we don't know for certain between Mike and Ricer. I am very frustrated that some town weren't keeping last wills though... Crusader for instance. 

3 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Good news; if Barzal is telling the truth then we kill jhatty 100%. I am not evil, and ferk was not evil.

Unfortunately we don't know for certain between Mike and Ricer. I am very frustrated that some town weren't keeping last wills though... Crusader for instance. 

I think the Mike/Ricer are both good, which is also why his list of visions winds up suspect. Up to that point it all looked squeaky clean believable. 

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

@Devise

Would you be able to post a full last will? That way I don't have to treck through all like 12 pages again haha.

Yeah I will for this game, I have a few theories and I think I know who at least 2 or 3 of the last evil people are based on what I've seen. But I want a few more days to play out so last will on it makes the most sense. 

9 minutes ago, Devise said:

Yeah I will for this game, I have a few theories and I think I know who at least 2 or 3 of the last evil people are based on what I've seen. But I want a few more days to play out so last will on it makes the most sense. 

Not being able to immediately post a last will is fishy, I know I keep mine updated every night in case I die in my thread with Gustav...

12 minutes ago, Devise said:

yeah no I mean right now. Withholding info doesn't help ? 

I'm not really withholding information though. I simply haven't done a will in one of these yet and was leaving it for the end. The info I've gotten from my visions every night has already been posted. As was the attack/roleblock I suffered the first night. Other than that nothing else has happened. 

44 minutes ago, Devise said:

I'm not really withholding information though. I simply haven't done a will in one of these yet and was leaving it for the end. The info I've gotten from my visions every night has already been posted. As was the attack/roleblock I suffered the first night. Other than that nothing else has happened. 

Leaving it for the end ? Dude cmon 

1 minute ago, BarzalGoat said:

Leaving it for the end ? Dude cmon 

Dude cmon?

I mean you really haven't provided a valuable counter argument as to why it's withholding information when I've presented all the information that I received already. In the two other games I played of this I never wrote a will at all. I didn't have roles that really could hide much of anything so it was pointless. I figured it may make more sense this game so I was open to it, but given that I revealed my role as the psychic pretty early the only other information that my will would contain is any personal theories I have on who I think is good/evil based on the information I already have made public. 

I think your not really a psychic though and your continued pushing towards trying to out me when I know for a fact I am one is all just a ploy because you know your getting lynched tonight. We'll know for sure then whether or not your good or evil. It's pretty easy to pick apart a newer players expectations of what "should" or "could" they be doing based on some "metagame" protocol that a newer player OBVIOUSLY wouldn't know. If any of the other REAL townies who have seen my actual psychic claims have an issue with my information then I'd assume it'd be me getting lynched tonight and not you. 

1 hour ago, Devise said:

I'm just asking you to post it all in one place so we can have a clear idea of what you said has happened every night. It's to make making deductions easier/help the town in general

Last Will:
omgitsthetrapper

N1: Building
N2: Placed on Hatter (no trigger)
N3: still nothing
N4: rebuilding new trap
N5: Placed (no trigger)
N6: Still active (no trigger)

Was trying to keep quiet since didn't want Coven and Jugg to know there was a trap out there but we need all the cards on the table now. I have had absolutely no luck so far though. Went for Hatter initially since I figured we had other TP on the Jailor already (so trap would just trigger on them and be useless) and Hatter usually dies early. After no hits through two days and his lack of posting over that time I pulled it off of him and moved it to another target (I'll keep that secret for now). Still haven't gotten a hit yet though.

Survivor is a really easy claim for any evil, especially Medusa and Necromancer since they don't move much (though Spartan pushing Dok hard last night makes me think he's not Coven unless it was an elaborate smokescreen). Still could be Jugg though. I'm also really susp of Hatter since he hasn't publicly claimed yet and there was no Jugg kill the night he was jailed, but if Jailor trusts his claim then it must be some TS that's easily provable if needed. I'm also weary of every Psychic claim since it's so easy to fake and the last like 3 games I've been in have had someone fake it, so I don't trust Barzal or Devise as far as I can throw them (if either is legit, it's more likely to be Devise).

7 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

I'm just asking you to post it all in one place so we can have a clear idea of what you said has happened every night. It's to make making deductions easier/help the town in general

N1: Attacked by a Pirate, Side-Stepped but Roleblocked.

N2: Berocka or Alex Bridges is good.

N3: omgitshim, Ricer or Mike is evil.

N4: MrHatter or Fonzi is good.

N5: Ricer, Ferk or Spartan is Evil

N6: Ricer or Jhatty is good.

Based on what else we know 

Jailor fonzi
Town Protective Crusader (bigAL) necroed
Town Support Transporter (Nyko)
Town Investigative Sheriff (Alex Bridges)
Town Investigative Psychic (Devise)
Town Killing Vigilante (ferk)
Random Town Psychic (Barzal)
Random Town eagles (Medusa killed; technically could be any all, but isn't coven or jugg)
Random Town Spy (Mike)

Coven Leader Spartan
Hex Master Doomsday
Medusa Blank
Necromancer Blank

Jugg Blank
Amnesiac (Sheriff) Blank
Pirate Berocka

Any All Body Guard (Ricer)
  Survivor (Dok)

Unclaimed jhatty8
  Mr_Hatter
  omg

My deductions right now is that for sure omgitshim is evil. I actually think Hatter is good, because I think Barzal is lying. He's likely one of the other random towns or one of the any alls as I think I agree that Dok could be hiding as a survivor as well. I believe Mike as being the spy based on the info he's given out, and Jhatty obviously would likely fill in the evil. But the Amnesiac Sheriff is interesting. 

2 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Last Will:
omgitsthetrapper

N1: Building
N2: Placed on Hatter (no trigger)
N3: still nothing
N4: rebuilding new trap
N5: Placed (no trigger)
N6: Still active (no trigger)

Was trying to keep quiet since didn't want Coven and Jugg to know there was a trap out there but we need all the cards on the table now. I have had absolutely no luck so far though. Went for Hatter initially since I figured we had other TP on the Jailor already (so trap would just trigger on them and be useless) and Hatter usually dies early. After no hits through two days and his lack of posting over that time I pulled it off of him and moved it to another target (I'll keep that secret for now). Still haven't gotten a hit yet though.

Survivor is a really easy claim for any evil, especially Medusa and Necromancer since they don't move much (though Spartan pushing Dok hard last night makes me think he's not Coven unless it was an elaborate smokescreen). Still could be Jugg though. I'm also really susp of Hatter since he hasn't publicly claimed yet and there was no Jugg kill the night he was jailed, but if Jailor trusts his claim then it must be some TS that's easily provable if needed. I'm also weary of every Psychic claim since it's so easy to fake and the last like 3 games I've been in have had someone fake it, so I don't trust Barzal or Devise as far as I can throw them (if either is legit, it's more likely to be Devise).

If this is true, then for sure Barzal is lying as your the other random town, and for sure one of Mike or Ricer has to be evil. Interesting. Or I guess instead of Barzal lying it could be Mike lying and we have two psychics as well. 

Edited by Devise

1 minute ago, BarzalGoat said:

Unless ya know you’re lying hmm ?

I mean if you have information that I'm for sure lying go ahead and state it, or leave it for after your lynching. Hell, I'd go as far as to say that that considering you keep pushing back here when I have no reason not to be trusted that if your a psychic when we lynch you the crew can feel free to lynch me tomorrow. I'll vote for myself. I got nothing to hide. You were the one that conveniently claimed psychic days into the game, ironically only after being targeted to be lynched. Then are constantly trying to create drama/intrigue around the actual confirmed psychic. I'm not concerned about being lynched, because if I am everyone will only know what I say to be true.