Town of Salem #4

Gustav

The wind blows, and a tree shakes on the other side of the town. The Grand Poobah is officially halfway through college, and you know what that means--he's now got the time for this.

Welcome to the VHL's 4th game of Town of Salem!

First of all:

Rules are here

The Town of Salem Wiki is here

A picture of me when I realized that @McWolf didn't sign up may be found here

A few usual notes for this game:

-I'm going with my usual starting and ending times as a general guideline: 9 AM EST marks the start of each day phase, and 9 PM EST marks the start of each night phase. I have no idea how consistent I'll be able to be with this, as I'll be at work more over the summer, but if I know that the times will be significantly earlier or later, I will say so (unless I get to sleep in, then have fun getting your results at noon with no warning. You know me). Those will be the times that I'll aim for, but, officially, the start of one phase and the end of another comes whenever I make the announcement. You'll be pinged.

-No talking in this thread during night phases. That goes for everybody, regardless of role. I have no power to lock this thread at night, and there's no official penalty for talking in here at night, but if you see one of your fellow citizens doing so, please yell at them for me.

-If you are reasonably able to be online at the start of the night phases, please make an effort to do so. The JAILOR is able to speak with you in their own Discord server at night, and that is when I will send an invite to whoever is jailed. If it is within your power to do so and doesn't present a huge inconvenience, please be online when the night phase starts and please join the server.

-DO NOT PM ANYBODY. All communication must happen in this thread, unless you have already received an invite to a Discord server where you may speak as well. If you haven't, keep everything here.

-STAY ACTIVE. If you do go two day and night phases in a row without speaking in public, speaking in a private Discord, or sending me a night action (or specifically telling me you do not want to take a night action), I will swing the Mighty Gustav Hammer of Death. You do not want the Mighty Gustav Hammer of Death, and neither does anybody on your side.

-For all you nerds out there, I am putting together a spreadsheet showing the all-time stats for the VHL's Town of Salem games! If you'd like to take a look, here's the link.

-The game starts NOW, with an extended Day 1 phase lasting until (about) 9 PM EST tomorrow.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

Role List

1x JAILOR

1x TOWN PROTECTIVE

1x TOWN SUPPORT

2x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

1x TOWN KILLING

3x RANDOM TOWN

1x COVEN LEADER

3x RANDOM COVEN

1x NEUTRAL KILLING

2x RANDOM NEUTRAL

1x ANY OF THE ABOVE

Player List (17)

@a_Ferk

@Alex Bridges

@BarzalGoat

@Berocka

@bigAL

@ContinentalCup036

@Devise

@DoktorFunk

@Doomsday

@fonziGG

@jhatty8

@Mike

@Mr_Hatter

@Nykonax

@omgitshim

@Ricer13

@Spartan

Hey all, I am likely to be pretty busy this weekend but wanted to check in so you know I am around. Welcome to this beautiful, blissful town that hasn't had a murder in the last 50 years!

1 hour ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Hey all, I am likely to be pretty busy this weekend but wanted to check in so you know I am around. Welcome to this beautiful, blissful town that hasn't had a murder in the last 50 years!

shh frank butterman

20 hours ago, jhatty8 said:

if Mayor/Jailor doesn't come out, TP/LO me?

6 hours ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

jailor reveal urself and call for tp lo

I am the jailor and I do not know what tp lo is. so

I HEREBY CALL FOR TP LO

23 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

I am the jailor and I do not know what tp lo is. so

I HEREBY CALL FOR TP LO

tp means town protective. They should guard you (doctors, bodyguards, etc). 

lo means lookout, who should go on you tonight to confirm who the town protective are (anyone who goes on you tonight who isnt tp or lo is suspect) 

Also, i might maybe kind maybe jail jhatty tonight to find out why he is asking for a tp lo (doesn’t condemn him either way but he might be important)

52 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

jailing me would actually be very good yes, I need to talk to you. But if you do so, make sure you put it in your will that you jailed me in case I'm a SK.

Wait now Im concerned if he is a pestilence or whatever its called  hmmm

@GustavMattias question on game mechanics. Lets say the jailor jails the pestilence, and then jailor is visited by like 4 other people rhat same night. Does pestilence infect everyone who visits the jailor or just the jailor?

30 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

@GustavMattias question on game mechanics. Lets say the jailor jails the pestilence, and then jailor is visited by like 4 other people rhat same night. Does pestilence infect everyone who visits the jailor or just the jailor?

As far as I know it's just the jailor, let me look into it and if I find a different answer I'll let you know.