Town of Salem #4

Gustav

Hi folks, sorry for inactivity. Been trying to catch up on updater stuff and TPE since I was out all weekend. Anyways, here's my will, hope it's not too late.

spartan's will amidst inactivity!
invest - removed maf results after n2 for obvious reasons

n1: berocka - vig, vet, maf, pirate, ambusher
n2: devise - vamp, jest, hex master
n3: doom - vamp, jest, hex master - so devise was hexed/or is jest?
n4: ricer - jailed
n5: ricer - bg, arso, crusader

28 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Since we’re getting the claim train rolling,

Vote DoktorFunk

okay I’ll buy the investigator role

UNVOTE Spartan 

vote doktorfunk

Again sorry guys I’ve been super busy at work, from what I’m seeing lots of votes and unvotes? Last time I claimed I immediately got visited by the pestilence so I’m wary to claim early, but I will claim either today or tomorrow. Should I vote doctor funk ?

Just now, BarzalGoat said:

Vote DoktorFunk

Unless I should vote for Spartan?

I've been quite clear with my results, and I don't see much pushback or counter-claiming. I know I was late with it, but I don't think it deserves a lynch. Would like to hear Funk's claim and yours as well.

Vote tracker:

Dok - 4 (Spartan, Ricer, omg, Barzy)

Spartan - 3 (Devise, Mike, hatty)

Votes needed: 7

Sorry for the late response. I've gone back to work this week, and that, coupled with the running of Ottawa and the VHLM draft have kept me preoccupied. As for my role, I am a...

I didn't want to claim until I had to in order to not have to use up my vests or risk being targeted.

The sixth day sees its sun set. Things are starting to heat up in the town, but still no lynching. @Spartan came under suspicion, as did @DoktorFunk, but neither one ends up dying.

The night begins! Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble...

List of those alive:

The town has been just about as sleepy as @hedgehog337 on draft night lately, but that's about to change...

@a_Ferk was found at home this morning, wearing a partially ripped tie-dye shirt and having put a bullet through his own head. He was the VIGILANTE who took out Alex on N5.

Last will:

Spoiler

N1-N4: no evident targets. couldn't shoot N1 anyway ?

N5: Shot Alex Bridges last night

D5: Goodbye everyone ?

There's also been a strange lack of Fortnite dancing this morning, and the reason why is figured out pretty quickly. A hot-air balloon seems to have ripped itself apart and crashed in a field just outside of town. Inside it is the body of @Nykonax, a TRANSPORTER. He was killed by a member of the COVEN.

Nyko did not leave a last will.

After coming out as an INVESTIGATOR yesterday, @Spartan narrowly escaped a lynching. That didn't keep him alive for very long, though, as this morning he was found killed by a JUGGERNAUT. A Death Note was found next to the body:

Spoiler

goat next

But was Spartan really the town's Investigator, working for the good of the people?

Spoiler

No he wasn't.

Spoiler

He was...

Spoiler

...the COVEN LEADER.

Spartan did not leave a last will.

Day 7 begins now! Can you believe it's almost been a week? Time flies when your life is in danger...

List of those alive (9):

Votes needed today: 5

I just wanna say, I jailed Barzal last night however he was quite busy and I got on later than expected.

He mentioned he’s going to be offline in the chat but didn’t want to reveal role in those messages.

Vote Barzal!!

Edited by fonziGG

great work everyone, nice to see jugg is on our side ?

Also that wasn't rough. Obviously we lost nyko but a 1 for 1 with jugg in the game is not bad. 

17 hours ago, Spartan said:

n1: berocka - vig, vet, maf, pirate, ambusher
n2: devise - vamp, jest, hex master
n3: doom - vamp, jest, hex master - so devise was hexed/or is jest?
n4: ricer - jailed
n5: ricer - bg, arso, crusader

so considering spartan was coven leader, this should be taken with a grain of salt. But good to look back at. See who he may have been protecting or trying to gain trust

I'm just a little confused on why the vote is tossing towards me? I was jailed last night which exonerates me as coven and jugg does it not?? I told Fonzi I didn't want to reveal my role because I would be in danger if I did tonight from either the Coven left or the Jugg...

Just now, BarzalGoat said:

I'm just a little confused on why the vote is tossing towards me? I was jailed last night which exonerates me as coven and jugg does it not?? I told Fonzi I didn't want to reveal my role because I would be in danger if I did tonight from either the Coven left or the Jugg...

and to clarify I literally messaged Fonzi at 9, and again at 10, and again at 11 that i was going to sleep... then jailor messaged at 1am. I messaged when i woke up, and an hour later, and an hour later (Fonzi can confirm this). I tried having a conversation, if you don't believe me please jail me again tonight and we can discuss.

52 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

OH AND ONE MORE THING

An AMNESIAC has remembered that they were a SHERIFF.

Also Amnesiac + Pirate would be the two random neutral roles, wouldn't that throw doubt on @DoktorFunk's survivor claim?

5 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

It does not exonerate you. You could be Medusa or Necromancer

1 minute ago, BarzalGoat said:

Also Amnesiac + Pirate would be the two random neutral roles, wouldn't that throw doubt on @DoktorFunk's survivor claim?

it does. It means the any all had to be neutral.

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

it does. It means the any all had to be neutral.

which is possible for the record. Just makes claim space a little unlikely. 

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

which is possible for the record. Just makes claim space a little unlikely. 

Considering this is a game of odds.... (my lunch break is over soon so if you want to keep discussing i'll be here a bit longer)

Vote DoktorFunk