Town of Salem #4

Gustav

14 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

well yes, that's good for me. I'm the Retri

Last Will:

Hatty the Retributionist

N1: Well, it appears I wasn't jailed. Fortunately, it probably warded off any potential attackers.

N2: Again, I wasn't jailed. Dammit fonziGG, I'll be pissed if I die

N3: No confirmed townies have died yet tf

N4: This is fucking ridiculous (I was also transported to another location)

N5: Not gonna rez a Crusader, especially one who doesn't fucking leave a Last Will (I was also transported to another location)

N6: Waiting this long makes me anxious, but my plan is to rez the Vigi who'll die tomorrow... (I was also transported to another location)

N7: fuck fuck fuck I forgot. Gonna rez the BG for sure, unless I die

Ok this actually is a damn good claim, and the best part is we can yeet you if you are lying

42 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

if he is telling the truth, one of omg and mike is evil.

Yeah the vision for today is pretty much going to come down to making a decision on that one way or the other.

One of Mr Hatter, Mike or omgitshim is evil. 

I've trusted Mikes claim up to this point and I really don't see a reason not too. Omg claimed trapper pretty late and while he did have a decent excuse to cover it up I don't really feel like his claim is like...I don't know considering omg has come up before and Mike has seemed to be a pretty solid town all game. Have to ponder here. For now I'm going to trust my hunch....

Vote OMGITSHIM

The reason I buy the ret claim is he he is lying he literally cannot win (unless he is freaking jester or something and dok is jugg/necro) because he will die before seeing out the game. So its suicide for him to lie here, unless he is jester. 

That being said, I think it's time I come clean. Most of you have probably already deduced this, but I am Amnesiac/sheriff. I was trying to bait out a fake claim, which would have been idiotic for someone to actually do, but i thought I might as well try.

Just thinking on it now, if Jugg had attacked Fonzi last night, he would have died to BG. So there was no Jugg attack last night, and unless that's why hatty was upset he forgot to do an action, it must be Dok.

Vote Doktor

9 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Just thinking on it now, if Jugg had attacked Fonzi last night, he would have died to BG. So there was no Jugg attack last night, and unless that's why hatty was upset he forgot to do an action, it must be Dok.

Vote Doktor

While this is possible, its also a good reason for them not to attack; not only would it paint Dok in a negative light, but it also saves them from potentially getting hit by bg or trapper (if your claim is true).

Our claim space is very thin now. It is unlikely that omg is trapper, for a few reasons.  I am assuming hatty as confirmed ret, because it is suicide for him otherwise. 

1) omg would have to be random town or any all.

2) If he were random town, that means that eagles was TI or any all, and one of, if not both, of Devise and Mike are evil. It depends on if Dok is actually survivor or not, and if eagles was TI or any all. 

3) if he were any all, that means Dok is jugg (can't be coven). That also means one of Devise and Mike is coven. 

Regardless, I think our best bet is to not lynch Dok because regardless, we can execute him tonight with jailor. Since he is jugg or survivor, we won't lose an execution. Such I think our best bet is to lynch omg tonight. I agree with Devise; I think his claim is a little weak at this point.

If worse comes to worse, we kill omg (he is trapper), and we kill dok (he is survivor). This means that dok was any all, omg was Random Town, eagles was TI, and BOTH of Devise and Mike are evil. We lynch them both, win the game (I think we would have the votes). 

Jailor fonzi
Town Protective Crusader (bigAL) necroed
Town Support Transporter (Nyko)
Town Investigative Sheriff (Alex Bridges)
Town Investigative Psychic (Devise)
Town Killing Vigilante (ferk)
Random Town Body Guard (Ricer)
Random Town eagles (Medusa killed; technically could be any all, but isn't coven or jugg)
Random Town Ret (jhatty8)

Coven Leader Spartan
Hex Master Doomsday
Medusa Barzal
Necromancer Blank

Jugg Blank
Amnesiac (Sheriff) Mr_Hatter
Pirate Berocka

Any All Spy (Mike)
  Survivor (Dok)

Trapper (omg)

@fonziGG @jhatty8 @Mike. Look over my logic, make sure it makes sense. I think we lynch omg and execute Dok tonight. In the worst case scenario, we then kill Devise and Mike in subsequent lynches. It might be tight if we are wrong about BOTH of them, but I don't think we are, and if so props to both Devise and Mike for pulling one over on us. Regardless, we need to make a move or we will lose. 

Stop including me in anything but spy I've voted with town every vote, was first person to claim, have provided info copy and paste directly from Gustav not interpreting like other people, and I've been pushing people to claim so we can figure out baddies.  I just got done mowing front lawn.  I've got some company over now but if I can get a hour to sit down later I'll go through entire thread combining posts and post what I think about everyone else.  

24 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

Also, I jailed Funk last night and had a general conversation with him. Could he attempt to attack me if I decided not to kill him? (if we think he's a bad dude)

No, I don't think jugg kills automatically. @GustavMattias?

Final Board

1x JAILOR - Fonzi

1x TOWN PROTECTIVE - Big Al

1x TOWN PROTECTIVE - Ricer

1x TOWN SUPPORT - Nyko

1x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE - Alex Bridges

1x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE - Mike

1x TOWN KILLING - A_Ferk

1x RANDOM TOWN - ContinentalCup - DEAD WHO WAS HE?

1x RANDOM TOWN - JHatty8 Retributionist? Really Late Questionable Claim

1x ANY OF THE ABOVE - TOWN INVESTIGATOR - DEVISE - Psychic

1x COVEN LEADER - Spartan

1x RANDOM COVEN - Medusa

1x RANDOM COVEN - Doomsday

1x RANDOM COVEN - OMG?/DOK? - NECRO

1x NEUTRAL KILLING - Juggernaut - DOK?/OMG?

1x RANDOM NEUTRAL - Berocka

1x RANDOM NEUTRAL - Amnesiac - MrHatter? Now Sheriff

We have 7 People Left

1 Fonzi - Jailor no dispute.

2) Mike (me) - I gave Transporting results before they were confirmed by players.  After re-reading all the chat that alone confirms me as spy let alone everything else I've brought to table.

3) Jhatty8 - Really late call here no reason to hide it with how few covin/neutrals left so it is sketchy but more realistic claim than the other unconfirmed.

4) Devise - Psychic claim 

N3: omgitshim, Ricer or Mike is evil. - Ricer is good I'm good so OMG is definitely evil IF Devise is Psychic.

N5: Ricer, Ferk or Spartan is Evil - Spartan was evil.

5) OMG - Claimed trapper hasn't given all trapper info seems sketchy and fake hes either Jug or Necro

6) DOK - Claimed Survivor we don't have enough spots for survivor unless Devise is lying or Mrhatter is bad and not Amnesiac.

7) MrHatter - If you are Amnesiac why not claim and prove you are a good guy?  No1 else claimed it though so it has to be you right?

We kill OMG today and @fonziGG Jail and kill Dok tonight no matter what.

It's an execution!

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=15446552

That's right, tonight it's an order of @omgitshim, medium well, waiter, there's a hair in my soup and please fetch me another glass of water.

What's left of the town is convinced that he's evil, and the execution is carried out in a fairly businesslike fashion.

OMG, it's not the Trapper! He was the NECROMANCER.

Night 8 begins now!

List of those alive:

It's the start of the ninth day. The earth opens up and @Ricer13 rises from the grave, brought back by the RETRIBUTIONIST.

"I do hope nobody died last night," says @jhatty8.

"I wonder who the Juggernaut is," says @Mike

"WHO THE HELL TOOK MY HAT AGAIN?" demands @Mr_Hatter

Amidst all the commotion, almost nobody takes notice of someone yelling "TALLY HO LADS" from the town's jail, but they all stop and take a walk over upon hearing the Jailor's favorite grapeshot cannon go off. The body of @DoktorFunk is thrown out the door--he was the JUGGERNAUT.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS, THE TOWN!

Sign-up for our next game should come pretty soon, so keep an eye out for that. For now, I leave you with this--remember at the beginning of the game when I said I was doing some spreadsheet stuff and then rickrolled you? Well, I actually have been doing some spreadsheet stuff, and here are the actual spreadsheets, for all you nerds. I'll get this game's results in for everyone soon:

Overall: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1InNsyziXAcU3EcHd05rRs-iItl7D69UWra0CV7SXWgk/edit#gid=0

By member: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Brizw8AXQef_3_z1hZBUoNwCD3vCQrL8l6MzKbTM_A/edit#gid=296556224

By role: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16ousTnbiXAcTYr4H05rOjntwl9v-86iNpl5BDG2U_Exo/edit#gid=0

See you in Game 5!

@a_Ferk

@Alex Bridges

@BarzalGoat

@Berocka

@bigAL

@ContinentalCup036

@Devise

@DoktorFunk

@Doomsday

@fonziGG

@jhatty8