Town of Salem #4

Gustav

3 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

So jugg is alive but killed the coven leader so we were on the right track with spartan 

Makes sense jugg targeted him. If he was the investigator (or CL for that matter) it could have outed them immediately

2 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Wait tho, it was spartan who left the note saying goat and he was coven leader so he isn’t going to lead us to his own guy

false. That was a death note left by the jugg. Spartan did not leave a last will.

So jugg said goat next

4 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

false. That was a death note left by the jugg. Spartan did not leave a last will.

So jugg said goat next

While Spartan was coven, he was the first to vote DoktorFunk yesterday, and then the jugg targets him? I voted for DoktorFunk next and now he wants me gone? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize who Jugg is...

I guess there's no point in not claiming now... I'm psychic full will is below... was worried that by revealing i might anger Devise who I suspected of being evil in some way 

N1: one of Berocka, Devise, Fonzi is evil

N2: one of BigAl and Alex are good

N3: one of MrHatter Spartan and Ricer is evil

N4: one of Ricer and Mike is good

N5: one of jhatty a_ferk and MrHatter is evil

N6: jailed 

On 5/20/2020 at 10:30 AM, omgitshim said:

Oh that's true. Jugg who did you attack last night, they are probably Coven ?

This might be it. Keep in mind jugg said goat next

28 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

This might be it. Keep in mind jugg said goat next

That's true. Or could be a ploy by the Jugg to frame someone else to trick us into lynching for him. Jugg killing off Coven would make the game a lot easier for us though.

1 hour ago, BarzalGoat said:

I guess there's no point in not claiming now... I'm psychic full will is below... was worried that by revealing i might anger Devise who I suspected of being evil in some way 

N1: one of Berocka, Devise, Fonzi is evil

N2: one of BigAl and Alex are good

N3: one of MrHatter Spartan and Ricer is evil

N4: one of Ricer and Mike is good

N5: one of jhatty a_ferk and MrHatter is evil

N6: jailed 

If you are town you deserve to die I hate town that say nothing until end when their info is required early and devise could be lying about psychic.  Your info would have been crucial from start to piece with other people.

Vote Barzal

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

If you are town you deserve to die I hate town that say nothing until end when their info is required early and devise could be lying about psychic.  Your info would have been crucial from start to piece with other people.

Vote Barzal

Why are you so pushy about me not claiming when MrHatter hasn't claimed either? 

2 hours ago, Mike said:

Vote Barzal

Dude you know how terrible it was for me after claiming last game i got visited by pestilence that night. I thought that my best change was to prolong my reveal as long as possible. @Mr_Hatter hasn't claimed, why not ask him to? What if Devise was just amnesiac and now is TI which is helpful! If I revealed he was lying earlier, then we wouldn't have gotten that... What I don't understand is how obvious it is that @DoktorFunk is jugg and @Mr_Hatter is hiding something but you're all too busy taking me out (one night before the Jugg would anyway) to change your votes .... 

21 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

okay I’ll buy the investigator role

UNVOTE Spartan 

vote doktorfunk?

Also FWIW here's Ricer unvoting Spartan who we know is Coven, did he know then ? I'm not saying that we need to vote him out, but I am saying they look just as guilty as I do... 

Jailor fonzi
Town Protective Crusader (bigAL) necroed
Town Support Transporter (Nyko)
Town Investigative Sheriff (Alex Bridges)
Town Investigative Psychic (Devise)
Town Killing Vigilante (ferk)
Random Town Psychic (Barzal)
Random Town eagles (Medusa killed; technically could be any all, but isn't coven or jugg)
Random Town Spy (Mike)

Coven Leader Spartan
Hex Master Doomsday
Medusa Blank
Necromancer Blank

Jugg Blank
Amnesiac (Sheriff) Blank
Pirate Berocka

Any All Body Guard (Ricer)
  Survivor (Dok)

Unclaimed jhatty8
  Mr_Hatter