Town of Salem #5

Gustav

21 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

yikes good thing I got Mike. An arsonist was pretty much the only way we are losing at this point...

It also means a neutral claim is lying. 

14 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

No coven deaths makes be believe the hex master is just trying to hex everyone instead of using the necro?

I dont think they have a choice. Probably either hit someone with defense or didnt act to frame the jailed

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

Well Jester, Arso, and Amne are all confirmed, so that's all three Neutral spots.

Oh that's right, Guardian Angel was the bogus claim.

22 hours ago, omgitshim said:

Alex Bridges - Doc claim (did not visit who Jailor told him to but did visit Jailor)
BarzalGoat - Vet claim (no TK cc)
Berocka - Amne turned Crusader
Caboose30 - Mayor confirmed
ContinentalCup036 - Jailor confirmed
diacope - Transporter claim (no cc and confirmed role)
diamond_ace - Sheriff claim
DoktorFunk - BG claim
Doomsday - Survivor claim
MMFLEX - Medium confirmed
omgitshim - Tracker confirmed
Proto - Retri confirmed
Spartan - Invest confirmed

2 TP: dead Crusader, one of Doc or BG claims

2 TS: Mayor, Retri

2 TI: Invest, Tracker

1 TK: Vet claim

4 RT: Trans & Medium confirmed, one of Doc/BG claim and Sheriff claim (assuming Hatter was Town)

DA checked Alex when Necro was alive and said Alex was good. We have an Any and a Coven spot left, everyone else is town, and Dooms claimed the Any spot. If Alex was Coven then DA would have found him susp. Unless Transporter was involved.

@diacope we need a list of who you transported every day.

@Caboose30 you confirm that you were transported last night?

@Spartan

Extreme long shot here, but technically OMG is not confirmed as he could have just been a coven outing his own teammate to seem like town (I've seen it happen before). Investigate him tonight just in case he made a bold play, as I don't think anyone has looked at him? 

Really doubt this is the case but we gotta cover all our bases! 

I mean I'll Vote DiamondA blindly with you guys ....

but isn't there something to be said about Doomsday's survivor claim now that we know all 3 neutrals were filled?

6 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

but isn't there something to be said about Doomsday's survivor claim now that we know all 3 neutrals were filled?

There is still an any claim open that he could be. Also, I kind of believe if Doomsday won the survey he purposely requested survivor because he was tired of dying on night 1 or 2 every game lol

It doesn't matter either way. Even if we kill DA and Bridges tonight and they are both town, we will have it narrowed down tomorrow and finish the job. 

4 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

I won't be confirmed until it's over, but no worries. I'm on the list, but hopefully by the point anything happens I'll still be alive.  

1 hour ago, BarzalGoat said:

If it's not DA or Alex he's next on the block.

Fwiw, Hex Master wouldn't have defense, so him agreeing to use a vest would have been gutsy (though they did have a Potion Master at the time). I can confirm he did not visit anyone on n2 as well.

I mean, I've claimed sheriff every day since day 2 - you guys correctly sided with me when it was me vs Ricer - I sheriffed Berocka last night because he hadn't talked and he came back as good, which of course is useless info now but seemed a good check at the time. I am sheriff, and it's been kind of a shitty role to get, ngl.

However, you do have a point - on a strictly "us winning" basis we have the free kill. If you want to waste it on me, it's not going to change anything, we still win. I've gotten far enough into the game that "kill to confirm town" isn't taking away the chance for me to actually play the game, I already somewhat have, and at this point most of the evils I could check will come up good anyway. I'd have been pissed if this was day 2 or 3 - taking away my chance to actually play, just to kill a town to confirm, but since it's a bit later in, I'll fall on the sword if that's what we need. Better to do it this way, where it's just the one town, than have a vigi shoot and lose two, or have Eagles do it and lose executes.

And another one bites the dust

VOTE DIAMOND ACE 

Been watching you since day 2, you were what I was going to hunt but you ran up on me and stole my gun

*fixed my grammer sorry for edit.. still sounds stupid

Edited by diacope

9 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

I mean, I've claimed sheriff every day since day 2 - you guys correctly sided with me when it was me vs Ricer - I sheriffed Berocka last night because he hadn't talked and he came back as good, which of course is useless info now but seemed a good check at the time. I am sheriff, and it's been kind of a shitty role to get, ngl.

However, you do have a point - on a strictly "us winning" basis we have the free kill. If you want to waste it on me, it's not going to change anything, we still win. I've gotten far enough into the game that "kill to confirm town" isn't taking away the chance for me to actually play the game, I already somewhat have, and at this point most of the evils I could check will come up good anyway. I'd have been pissed if this was day 2 or 3 - taking away my chance to actually play, just to kill a town to confirm, but since it's a bit later in, I'll fall on the sword if that's what we need. Better to do it this way, where it's just the one town, than have a vigi shoot and lose two, or have Eagles do it and lose executes.

yea sorry if you actually are town but we are at the point where the game will end either tonight or tomorrow night. Hope you enjoyed our first game! And I agree outside of transporter sheriff is the role I hate the most

8 minutes ago, diacope said:

And another one bites the dust

VOTE DIAMOND ACE 

Been watching you since day 2, you were what I was going to hunt but you ran up on me and stole my gun

*fixed my grammer sorry for edit.. still sounds stupid

what's your role?