Town of Salem #5

Gustav

23 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

@omgitshim I told Mike to confirm himself last night and he didn't

Also, there is a possibility bridges could be hex master and hexed me last night before he would get the necro tonight. 

That's how I'm leaning as well. 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

my memory is extremely shitty, but I believe he was doc....I probably should have written it down ?

If the Medium can confirm this, whoever is claiming his role can be executed in jail tonight.

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

If the Medium can confirm this, whoever is claiming his role can be executed in jail tonight.

oh yea good point I forgot about that. Alex Bridges claimed doctor and we were already looking at him. It is possible to have more than one doctor in the game though right? 

Just now, ContinentalCup036 said:

oh yea good point I forgot about that. Alex Bridges claimed doctor and we were already looking at him. It is possible to have more than one doctor in the game though right? 

It's possible, but it wouldn't explain why he's ignoring orders. 

Just now, Doomsday said:

It's possible, but it wouldn't explain why he's ignoring orders. 

doctor going on the jailor is still a decently logical move for someone who maybe isn't paying attention to the thread. Perhaps we should hold off on voting Devise and vote Alex instead:

We know for sure Devise is not town, so I can execute him without worry of losing my executions. Same can't be said for Alex

This will also help clear up if our other town protective claim might be lying.

@omgitshim your thoughts on this as our resident ToS veteran? 

5 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

doctor going on the jailor is still a decently logical move for someone who maybe isn't paying attention to the thread. Perhaps we should hold off on voting Devise and vote Alex instead:

We know for sure Devise is not town, so I can execute him without worry of losing my executions. Same can't be said for Alex

This will also help clear up if our other town protective claim might be lying.

@omgitshim your thoughts on this as our resident ToS veteran? 

Yeah we can do that. We've got enough of a lead that we can afford a wrong lynch and be ok. Only downside would be that Hex Master won't get Necro until tomorrow so it might make tracking him down a bit harder. We save a kill, but with Hex Master, it doesn't stop their goal of visiting everyone (and might even help them if they haven't Hex'd Alex yet).

Probably better to just lynch Devise and you can jail Alex tonight to see if Hex Master attacks anyone tonight. That way we don't risk losing a Doctor but can still get the same information.

@diamond_ace as Sheriff keep checking people. While Hex Master with Necro would show as Inno, anyone who has been Hex'd will be Suspicious, so we can figure out who has been Hex'd already this way and narrow down who it could be. @Spartan can help with this too. Anyone Hex'd will show as Jest/Vamp/Hex Master, but going forward if we find someone with those results and they're Inno, that's our Hex Master.

9 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

@diamond_ace as Sheriff keep checking people. While Hex Master with Necro would show as Inno, anyone who has been Hex'd will be Suspicious, so we can figure out who has been Hex'd already this way and narrow down who it could be. @Spartan can help with this too. Anyone Hex'd will show as Jest/Vamp/Hex Master, but going forward if we find someone with those results and they're Inno, that's our Hex Master.

at this point, do we want the trans to proceed with extreme caution. personally, I don't want anyone being transported in fear of getting the wrong person killed

Just now, Spartan said:

at this point, do we want the trans to proceed with extreme caution. personally, I don't want anyone being transported in fear of getting the wrong person killed

we need to make sure to tag diacope then because yesterday he did not listen to my request

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Probably trans one of the confirmed Town with roles useful going forward (me, you, Flex) with one of the unconfirmed neutrals (Mike, Berocka, Dooms). Unless @ContinentalCup036 wants himself or Caboose transported tonight instead.

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

Probably trans one of the confirmed Town with roles useful going forward (me, you, Flex) with one of the unconfirmed neutrals (Mike, Berocka, Dooms). Unless @ContinentalCup036 wants himself or Caboose transported tonight instead.

I'll call for town protective to stay on me (since we don't know if our doctor or bg is lying), and transporter transporter can do that, good call

Vote tracker:

Devise - 9 (Continentalcup, Spartan, Doomsday, Dok, omg, Caboose x3, Barzy)

Votes needed: 8

37 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Sorry been dealing with IHL draft and SBL staff stuff - checked Bridges, came up as good

On 5/30/2020 at 4:48 PM, omgitshim said:

People alive who did not vote for bigAL:

Alex, Berocka, Nyko, and Ricer

DoktorFunk was the 11th vote (which was required for majority), Devise's vote came not too long after that.

Just a reminder.

So looking through the thread:

N1 we had Alex, DA, and Ricer all claim transported (Ricer being Jester means he probably just saying it to say it).

N2 was just Ricer.

N3 no one claimed trans.

N4 so far only Mike has claimed.

2 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

So looking through the thread:

N1 we had Alex, DA, and Ricer all claim transported (Ricer being Jester means he probably just saying it to say it).

N2 was just Ricer.

N3 no one claimed trans.

N4 so far only Mike has claimed.

so no confirmed towns have claimed transported that is odd indeed. This is why Diacope should have confirmed himself yesterday