Town of Salem #5

Gustav

11 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

so no confirmed towns have claimed transported that is odd indeed. This is why Diacope should have confirmed himself yesterday

didn't bridges claim to be trans'd early in the game? or did he claim to be controlled?

Just now, Spartan said:

didn't bridges claim to be trans'd early in the game? or did he claim to be controlled?

Alex and DA night 1. Unless there are hidden Vampires (or one of our neutral claims is actually Town and felt the need to lie about it), at least one of them has to be Town at this point.

I am a transporter and I've sent messages with my code name?

I didn't do as you asked because the other transporter is going to do that, might as well get as much information as I can

So yeah, you going down coven

Vote Devise

Oh no my cover was blown, sadly I knew that would be the case. At least I took down Ferk with me because I'm clearly the Necromancer. I lied before but I clearly have no reason to lie now.....

YD6Ldw.gif

@ContinentalCup036 It's time my brother, Orange the Pesto but only before the racist gets too radical.

Also since it obviously makes no sense for me to leave a last will for you townie fucks I'll tell you all that the last Coven is absolutely for sure no doubt I'd never lie someone who has been accused already. Yep, honestly.

tenor.gif?itemid=15401625

2 hours ago, diacope said:

I am a transporter and I've sent messages with my code name?

I didn't do as you asked because the other transporter is going to do that, might as well get as much information as I can

So yeah, you going down coven

Vote Devise

you are the only person claiming transgender i dont believe there is a second one

Yesterday it was Nyko; today it's @Devise.

"I'm the NECROMANCER," he says in his defense. To the surprise of absolutely nobody, that isn't good enough to swing people the other way, and up he goes. 

He wasn't lying! His days of waking the dead are over.

Night 5 begins now.

List of those alive:

Morning comes, and all are present but the Jailor and their target. Nobody died to the Coven last night, and all wait to see what's about to happen to @Mike.

That question is soon answered by a body being thrown out the door of the prison, in trademark JAILOR fashion. Yep, Mike was executed last night. He was...

Spoiler

...an ARSONIST.

Also...REMEMBERING NOISES. An AMNESIAC has remembered that they were a CRUSADER.

Whisper list:

diacope --> Continentalcup036

List of those alive (14):

Votes needed today: 8

On 5/29/2020 at 12:20 PM, Alex Bridges said:

I’m a doctor, and my intended target was continental cup.

he claimed doc tho and doc is a good claim for potion master

Edited by Spartan
edited bc im confirmed town bitches