Town of Salem #5

Gustav

5 minutes ago, Proto said:

@ContinentalCup036 Who hasn't whispered you role? They should be questioned or lynched immediately. It's day 4 so anyone who is truly AFK would've been smited.. smitten? smote? by Gustav at this point. They're hiding something.

Yea we are gonna lynch nyko tonight and since berocka hasnt spoken he will be visiting me in jail next

26 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

Also, does anyone have a list of all the claims/roles so far? Mine is a day behind

If nyko winds up being coven I will wind up releasing all roles tomorrow since we have such a majority. That way we can weed out who doesnt fit

Ok so game plan for tonight:

Everyone vote Nyko

Bodyguard and lookout claims on me

Doctor claims on OMG

If anyone has suggestions for who town investigative should look at I am all ears. At minimum, town investive should not bother looking at myself, caboose, OMG, or Berocka ad we will all be confirmed or in jail. 

Retri revives Spartan. Medium confirm your username to Spartan. Amnesiac use it on Spartan to become a member of town. Guardian Angel use your ability tonight to confirm yourself. 

20 hours ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Lettuce - Diamond Ace

Alabama - Alex Bridges

Peppers - Diacope

Blue Cheese - Doomsday

India - Continetalcup

Racist - Aferk

The above is my best suggestion for my code talkers. If you have someone better in mind let me know in your whisper.

There was only one neutral evil confirmed, which turned out to be the Jester. There are Amnesiac, Survivor, and Guardian Angel claims, which if confirmed, fill out the two neutral and the one Any roles. Unless one of those claims is false, the only evil roles left is Coven. 

Okay, sorry everyone I had a pretty busy weekend, I caught up on most of this but mainly was on in your nighttime.

firstly 

VOTE NYKO

Secondly I have whispered to you @ContinentalCup036 and I think you should find my message interesting. I will see you all tomorrow provided I do not get killed overnight.

5 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Okay, sorry everyone I had a pretty busy weekend, I caught up on most of this but mainly was on in your nighttime.

firstly 

VOTE NYKO

Secondly I have whispered to you @ContinentalCup036 and I think you should find my message interesting. I will see you all tomorrow provided I do not get killed overnight.

dont bother whispering reveal it right here

11 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

dont bother whispering reveal it right here

When you see the whisper it will make sense, revealing may cause issues. When you see it you will understand, also if you want to jail me I can talk to you about it.

Vote tracker:

Nyko - 14 (Continentalcup, Proto, Doomsday, omg, Caboose x3, Barzy, Ferk, d_a, Devise, diacope, Berocka, Mike)

Votes needed: Certainly less than that

Edited by GustavMattias