Warsaw Predators Press Conference

Da_Berr

1. We are half way done S84 and in a good position. How is your player doing with regards to preseason expectations?

Trunov has been above average expactations connected with his previous stats. However, i'd love to see more impact. 

2. Who has been your favourite player to play with in the VHL?

I miss Reynolds so much , it would be awesome to play with him one more game

3. Which team does your player love to play against the most in the VHL?

Well there is no specific opponent i'd like to play against but i suppose New York is quite fun team so i'll choose them. 

4. We mustered a "Gold" number of shots (79) against Vancouver and still end up losing, tell me what your thoughts are on that game?

Absolutely unlucky matchup

5. NHL free agency began with a bang! What have surprised you so far? How has your favourite team done?

I feel so bad for Flames. it's an huge unfortune  to see how one key player can accidentally ruin the whole franchise. Blues didn't make any big moves but that's not that bad 

6. What day of the week do you normally finish your weekly TPE tasks?

I usually claim tasks on Sunday i am a lazy ass :)

On 7/16/2022 at 10:05 PM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. We are half way done S84 and in a good position. How is your player doing with regards to preseason expectations?

4. We mustered a "Gold" number of shots (79) against Vancouver and still end up losing, tell me what your thoughts are on that game?

5. NHL free agency began with a bang! What have surprised you so far? How has your favourite team done?

1.) It's going well! Higher save percentage, lower GAA, more shut outs, on pace for more wins...what more could I ask for?

2.) Whatever player @Squidwardhad, but unfortunately he's a bum now and doesn't even do welfare players.

3.) Honestly, no one in particular. I don't have any strong feelings against these teams right now.

4.) Yeah, that's a tough one. Sometimes you win games you don't deserve, and sometimes you lose games you do deserve. In this case, we deserved this game, but it is what it is.

5.) Yeah....I don't want to talk about it. See my user name.

6.) It's always been Sunday for my entire sim league career! Why do today what I can do tomorrow? Due tomorrow, do tomorrow!

Warsaw Predators Press Conference :war:

Week Ending Sunday, July 24th, 2022

Answer 3 for 1 TPE, all 6 for 2 TPE.

1. Trade deadline is coming up. How busy do you think Season 84's trade deadline will be? Should we get involve as well?

2. We had an amazing 15th birthday for the VHL! How are you spending the extra week plus (15) TPE?

3. What makes a good team?

4. What does your player do on off days away from the rink?

5. What city/location would you want to play hockey in (whether it's a rink, pond, indoor/outdoor)?

6. What's your player's pump up workout/practice song?

1.  Hmmm not sure.   We’ve been pretty solid lately so I’ll leave that to smarter people than me.  

2. Defense coverage.   So expensive now to upgrade.  

3. the people and leadership.  

4. Payne ices and massages his knuckles (or face) depending on how the week went.  And has a few bourbons. 

5. Nashville indoor.  Amazing City

6.  Godsmack -Take it to the Edge

1. We are half way done S84 and in a good position. How is your player doing with regards to preseason expectations?

Honestly, Vasile is producing better than expected. Coming from a rebuilder to a competitive team, I expected my points to drop off, especially playing on the 2nd line. But it's been a really easy adjustment, credit to my teammates.

Across my entire time in the league, I'll go with @Crstats23 Chris Reynolds. Him and Dakota Lamb had some pretty sick chemistry way back when. Least favourite? Oh, you didn't ask? Anyways, @Dil Hari Singh Nalwa loves forcing sui passes up the middle, so he's be down there.

This is a good one. A lot to choose from, definitely has to be a team from EU, and I'll say the Moscow Menace. We've had some brutal playoff series' against them, and it's always bad blood and good hockey when we play. I love those type of games where you always feel it's important, no matter where we are in the season.

Shit happens, plain and simple. The better team lost, but we did all we could, and just have to forget it and move along.

Obviously quite a head-shaker for Gaudreau to go to CBJ. He instantly made himself irrelevant, but I guess he was playing in Calgary. The Bruins have done a whole load of nothing, besides trading Haula for Zacha. Meh.

I used to always have them done right away, Tuesday by the latest. However, as life has gotten busier, I've slowly fallen back towards Sunday; which is where we are right now, haha.

On 7/24/2022 at 9:32 PM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. Trade deadline is coming up. How busy do you think Season 84's trade deadline will be? Should we get involve as well?

2. We had an amazing 15th birthday for the VHL! How are you spending the extra week plus (15) TPE?

5. What city/location would you want to play hockey in (whether it's a rink, pond, indoor/outdoor)?

1.) Seems like trade deadlines have been dead since like...S40s. Maybe we get a depth player or something but it seems like star players are rarely moved during the season anymore.

2.) Still can't believe the VHL has been around for 15 years - I've been here for around 10 or 11 of them. I spent the extra TPE improving my reaction time.

3.) A good team is a team that controls the puck more than their opponents. This most likely results in them scoring more goals than their opponents, which gets them wins. Wins get the playoffs and the Continental Cup.

4.) Not much - a little bit of training to stay in shape, but I'm a big believer in time off. While I'll watch hockey or play video games or something, I just try to keep my mind off the sport.

5.) I'm happy playing in Warsaw! But for a non-VHL related city, I think it would be cool to play in Alaska or something, probably outside. It'd just be different than what we're used to.

6.) Oddly enough I don't really listen to music to get myself going. I keep quiet and calm to concentrate.

I honestly dont even know what happened, I guess im answering these a bit late xD

I think I spent it on upping my scoring

all round players, defense, and forwards who can do it all, and do it all good. A good goalie helps as well.

party and drink baby!

a pond in northern Canada would be pretty cool.

Lorna Shore Sun//Eater... How bout dat?

Week Ending Sunday, August 7, 2022

1. S84 Regular Season has ended. How did your player fare compared to preseason expectations/predictions?

2. Should Wildcard/play-in be considered playoff games? And why?

3. What is your player's playoffs good luck ritual?

4. What is your playoffs hype song?

5. How does your player prepare for their S84 playoffs debut while we wait for the play-ins to finish?

6. Riga vs HC Davos, which team would you rather win the European Wildcard?

1.  My player exceeded expectations for sure.   For a defensive dman he out up some decent numbers.  Probably cuz if teammates more so than my skill. 

2.  Sure.   Might slice up the playoffs 

3. hmmmm…probably eating the same meal, taking the same route to the rink, and eating a Hershey candy bar with almonds before the game.  

4. Godsmack “take it to the edge”

5. good amount of PT, massages, and film. 

6. Davos for sure.  Payne needs to fight Thunder.  

19 hours ago, Rhynex Entertainment said:

Week Ending Sunday, August 7, 2022

1. S84 Regular Season has ended. How did your player fare compared to preseason expectations/predictions?

5. How does your player prepare for their S84 playoffs debut while we wait for the play-ins to finish?

1. My player did very well this season and met or exceeded my expectations. 29 goals and 60+ points I shattered my rookie season totals so it was a fun year for Galvins. 

2. Yes because you're playing after the regular season is finished.

3. My good luck ritual before games is I head butt with Brian Payne 3 times before going out on the ice. 

4. Pantera, Fucking Hostile.

5. I've been training hard in the gym and working with a weighted puck on the ice. I'm ready to unleash hell out there. 

6. Being a Latvian born player I'd like to see Riga win that series. 

Week Ending Sunday, August 14, 2022

1. It's finally our time to shine! Who will score our first goal of the playoffs?

2. Who's the player you hate playing with as a teammate?

3. What else does your player do outside of hockey?

4. It's the second intermission and the team is down big, who is going to pump up the team and what would they do?

5. What is one special talent your player has that is unrelated to hockey?

6. Who won the Tkachuk trade between the Calgary Flames and Florida Panthers?

1. S84 Regular Season has ended. How did your player fare compared to preseason expectations/predictions?

Trunov was much better then i thought he would however it's a pretty weak perfomance

I suppose so because it's still elemination games with the atmosphere of playoffs 

I kiss Dlamb's forehead

Gloria

Nothing special. I took a rest before the start of the postseason to relieve stress and prepare mentally 

As for me. i'd love to see Riga 

1. It's finally our time to shine! Who will score our first goal of the playoffs?

Vasile will do that i have no doubt

There is nobody i hate playing with. Every predator is so sweet and kind. 

Well not gonna lie snorklling is that type of hobby that really appels to Trunov

4. It's the second intermission and the team is down big, who is going to pump up the team and what would they do?

I suppose it's time for Trunov to show his passion and motivate his teammates 

Cooking 

Flames huge W 

1.  Vasile Lamb will score the first goal.  

2. probably DeGroot.  He’s always watching me while I shower.   It’s strange. 😂😂😂

3. Golf, Bourbon, and lots of Netflix

4. Nalwa for sure.  His blunt to the point way of speaking motivates the team when down.  

5. he is an accomplished Thriller novel writer.

6. I think short term Florida won the trade.  Long term I think Tchachuks game will lead to more injures as his contract more troubling.  

Hmm I'll go with Girt Galvins as the one who scores first for Warsaw

Nalwa... Everythings about him smh.

My player is a professional alcoholic 

Its actually gotta be the GM Dlamb, always pumping us up

My player is amazing at scaring people away!

Calgary, they get multiple years of a 100 point guy, a first round pick, a prospect, and a top defender for at least a season

On 8/8/2022 at 12:59 AM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

Week Ending Sunday, August 14, 2022

1. Girts Galvins of course!

2. I don't hate any of my teammates, but the Warsaw Bot D1 is kind of a jerk tbh. 

3. My players likes to play video games and watch tv when not playing hockey. He's a couch potato when off the ice. 

4. Brian Payne is the hype man, he screams in the locker room and gets everyone fired up!

5. I can touch my tongue to the tip of my nose, the women seem to like it. 

6. I think it was a good hockey trade, both sides getting a premier player, Calgary got two pieces but I'd still rather have Tkachuk, so Florida won imo. 

Week Ending Sunday, August 21, 2022

1. We Are The Champions 🍾 Who would you say was our team's playoffs MVP?

2. Which team was the easiest, hardest to play against in S84 playoffs?

3. How are you going to celebrate this championship victory over the shorten off season?

4. Plans for the future, what are your expectations for S85?

5. Upcoming draft, who do you feel is most deserving to go #1?

6. Did you watch the real life World Juniors, what were your thoughts on the tournament?

4 hours ago, Rhynex Entertainment said:

Week Ending Sunday, August 21, 2022

1. We Are The Champions 🍾 Who would you say was our team's playoffs MVP?

3. How are you going to celebrate this championship victory over the shorten off season?

6. Did you watch the real life World Juniors, what were your thoughts on the tournament?

1. We had a lot of great performances but I think Hari Singh Nalwa's 29 points from defense in 20 games with a 5 point game 6 in the finals takes it. 

2. We went 7 in the first two series and then 6 games in the finals so I will say Seattle was the easiest and Moscow was the hardest

3. I'm planning on attending the Cup Parade in Warsaw, getting drunk as shit with the fans and then celebrating with my family at home in Latvia, eventually bringing the cup home to them on my day with the cup. 

4. Expectations for S85 is to defend our championship while having an even better season then I did in S84. 

5. I Don't know any of the players tbh so I will say whoever has the highest tpe deserves to go 1st overall. 

6. Yes I did watch it, probably 4-5 games and then the medal rounds. I was impressed with Finlands performance and also Chechia. I thought USA blew it. Mason McTavish's save in overtime was one of the best plays I've ever seen in my life. Congrats Canada! 

1. We Are The Champions 🍾 Who would you say was our team's playoffs MVP?

WUMBOOOO STOLE SOME IMPORTANT GAMES BUT KISS WAS GREAT AS WELL

WE HAD A TOUGH SERIES AGAIN HELSINKI SO I ASSUME IT'S THE HARDEST OPPONENT WE HAD

JUST CHILL TOGETHER HAVING A REMARKABLE TIME 

NOTHING BUT BACK-TO-BACK CHAMPS

I DON'T KNOW ANYONE SO LET IT BE THE BEST GOALIE OF THIS DRAFT CLASS MOST TEAMS ARE IN A HUGE NEED OG FRANCHISE G

IT'S BEEN A BIT COMMON BUT GOLD MEDALS GAME WAS INSANE DID YOU SEE MCTAVISH SAVE JEEEEZ

Week Ending Sunday, August 28, 2022

1. What is your player going to do this off season, given it is shorter than previously?

2. How is your player going to train this off season in preparation for a Title Defense?

3. Who is the go to father/mother figure in the locker room?

4. What is the worst thing your player has done during a game that got you a scolding?

5. What was the worst thing your player has done pregame or postgame that got you in trouble?

6. Did you sign up for Pro-Ams and is it worth the participation?

1. Earning TPE like a boss

2. well….I’m hoping to get my offense up a bit so maybe my dman can contribute more.  

3. Vasile Lamb.   As a relative of the GM we all listen to him. 

4. being ejected for instigating in first period in important games against Moscow in playoffs.  

5. postgame*. Been arrested on three occasions in VHLM, E, and VHL.  

6. yes and not sure yet.  

1. What is your player going to do this off season, given it is shorter than previously?

Sign this Option and practice for the next season baby!!!

2. How is your player going to train this off season in preparation for a Title Defense?

gotta work more on the scoring, didnt cut it last year.

Bogdan Trunov is the locker room daddy, mans been in Warsaw since forever.

4. What is the worst thing your player has done during a game that got you a scolding?

Marner took out a 6 pack in the middle of a game and started to throw the empty cans at opposing fans he didn't like.

5. What was the worst thing your player has done pregame or postgame that got you in trouble?

Marner got a hold of a few lines of coke went he was with the Watchmen, that was a crazy game tho

Wtf is that??

On 8/22/2022 at 7:51 PM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

Week Ending Sunday, August 28, 2022

1. Girts Galvins is going to celebrate like a mother fucker this off-season after winning his first Continental CUP!!!

2. Once the hangover wears off I'm going to be hitting the gym hard and getting ready to go back to back for Warsaw!

3. Probably Marner, he has the lowest hanging sack on the team 

4. One time I wanted to score so bad I didn't come off the ice for 2 minutes, coach Lamb was not pleased but we patched things up.

5. One time I took a dump in the other teams locker room right before they arrived. Stunk it up. 

6. I have no idea what this is, so no I did not sign up. 

Week Ending Sunday, September 4th, 2022

1. VHL WJC, how did your team (country) fair? Any surprises?

2. How do you like your player's build? Was there a need for a reset?

3. How does our team compare with last season's championship team?

4. If you get to draft 1st overall for S85 VHLF, who would you draft?

5. What is your player's S85 regular season player expectations (statistically)?

6. Thoughts on the results of the recent S85 VHL draft?