Warsaw Predators Press Conference

Da_Berr

Warsaw Predators Press Conference :war:

Week Ending Sunday, November 06, 2022

Answer 3 for 1 TPE, all 6 for 2 TPE.

1. Season 85 is over, and we have a longer off season after taking the L early in the playoffs. What do you normally do during a longer off season?

2. Our VHL connects a multitude of countries around the globe, what is one city you would like the VHL to play a game in that is not already in the VHL?

3. How important is off season training?

4. What is one thing we lack as a team?

5. What is one thing the VHL lacks as a league?

6. What are your expectations for your player in Season 86?

1. Cry for a bit about our loss and then go get drunk.  Then once that’s over get back to work   

2. Butte, Montana

3. super important.  I want to be a great shut down Dman so need to the gym and the TPE shit.  

4. a back up goalie 

5. An off season point task  grace period.  Be nice if we had a two week period with a automatic 10 TPE with no tasks needed to complete.   Be a nice break. 

6. don’t care about points, just want to win another cup and be a great dman for the club. 

1. Season 85 is over, and we have a longer off season after taking the L early in the playoffs. What do you normally do during a longer off season?

I dont remember, its been a while since the last long offseason.

2. Our VHL connects a multitude of countries around the globe, what is one city you would like the VHL to play a game in that is not already in the VHL?

Dublin would be cool, lets go Ireland

Very important, gonna get way better next season, lets get ready here y'all

defense currently, I think we only got 1 d-man signed

a lack of beer!!!

My player, my team will hopefully exceed last years results, preferably in the playoffs. I wanna see a point a game from every player :) yes i will include the goaltender.

Week Ending Sunday, November 13, 2022

1. Draft is right around the corner, we don't have a 1st round pick this draft and the cupboard is scarce and near empty. Is there anyone in this upcoming draft who is worth trading for or moving up the draft for?

2. GM @dlamb appears to be ready to move on. Who would be the prime candidate to take over the team?

3. What is your go to shootout move?

4. Who is most likely to score a buzzer beating goal?

5. What type of goal do you typically score? (How do you normally score your goals?)

6. We have a strong NHL draft at the end of this season, would you say this is one season worth tanking?

1.   Hmm. Not sure since I haven’t looked much lately.  I’m sure there is a gem or two in later rounds.  

2. Anyone but me.  

3. Heat or Die Hard

4.  Girts Galvins

5. straight garbage goals.  Probably bounce off three players before going in.  

6. No.  I hate when teams tank to get picks. But it is a great draft.  Just hope Arizona doesn’t t get the pick.  There destined for terribleness forever. 

On 10/30/2022 at 9:41 PM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

Week Ending Sunday, November 06, 2022

1. During a longer off-season I usually eat away my depression of losing in the playoffs.

2. Let's go with Rekjavic Iceland, although im sure I spelled that wrong

3. definitely important, can't fall off the pace, gotta keep it up

4. Not much, just a 4th defenseman who isnt a bot

5. Site locker room threads

6. I expect to score 30+ goals and 70+ points 

1. Draft is right around the corner, we don't have a 1st round pick this draft and the cupboard is scarce and near empty. Is there anyone in this upcoming draft who is worth trading for or moving up the draft for?

I don't think we need to focus on the draft, to be honest. We're a competing team, coming off a final four appearance and a Victory Cup. We have 4 picks in the first 2 rounds next season, let's leave the drafting and trading for then.

2. GM dlamb appears to be ready to move on. Who would be the prime candidate to take over the team?

Literally anybody but N0HBDY, and the team will be fine for the future. If he gets hired, then I would start to be concerned for the future of this franchise.  

Slow, shoulder fake on the forehand, bring it to the backhand and roof it. It's turning into a crutch for me, to be honest.

It's gotta be one of the teams Centreman, Marner or Kisslinger. Both of them are always insanity in the clutch. 

5. What type of goal do you typically score? (How do you normally score your goals?)

I consider myself to be a player who can score from anywhere, shooting the puck if nothing else is available. Most of my goals are Ovechkin-esque one timers from the faceoff dot, though. Not many things feel better than getting all of the puck and sniping one from there.

6. We have a strong NHL draft at the end of this season, would you say this is one season worth tanking?

Probably not. Sure, there is Bedard and Fantilli, but one of these poor trash teams is going to be "stuck" with Matvei Michkov, who is literally the next Ovi, but he's stuck behind the Iron Curtain for at least 3 seasons after his draft in the KHL, with no out clause. As a fan, that would suuuuuuuck. I don't ever think you should tank though. 

Im not too worried about the future when the team can improve right now.

2. GM @dlamb appears to be ready to move on. Who would be the prime candidate to take over the team?

nobody hits as good as Dlamb... Get it? Dlamb was and still is the best GM LOL

going in fast, handle left, right, left shoot!!! GOAL!!!

Kisslinger, guy doesnt even need to be on the ice and he'll somehow get a hattrick

I get the dirty goals, standing infront of the net, pissing off the goalie by screening him well. 

nope, we already have a couple first rounders, and this team is capable of winning another cup so why tank? 

On 11/6/2022 at 3:51 AM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

Week Ending Sunday, November 13, 2022

2. GM @dlamb appears to be ready to move on. Who would be the prime candidate to take over the team?

1. I don't really know who's in this draft but I will say that if there's anyone who is a well known commodity in the league with a proven record of making great players and being easy to get along with then we should look at them. 

2. I will greatly miss Dlamb. I'm sure there will be some good candidates, a prime candidate would be someone who wants to come in and continue on what we've been doing and improve it even more

3. The Forberg move

4. I'd have to say Lamb, dude is pretty clutch

5. One Timers

6. I would say if you can get a top 3 pick then yes it's worth tanking. The top 3 are going to be elite. 

Week Ending Sunday, November 20, 2022

1. Brand new season about to begin, what are your S86 personal expectations?

2. How do we stand as a team ahead of S86 when comparing with other teams?

3. New GM @N0HBDY, core pieces disappeared from the team. Are we in for a retool/rebuild?

4. Which team looks to be the toughest to beat in S86?

5. Who will be our season MVP?

6. Which team would be the most surprising in S86?

8 hours ago, Rhynex Entertainment said:

Week Ending Sunday, November 20, 2022

3. New GM @N0HBDY, core pieces disappeared from the team. Are we in for a retool/rebuild?

1. I always want to keep getting better. I am setting my personal expectations pretty high.

2. I think we are a strong team who is ready for any challenge.

3. I don’t think so. I think we are still tough and have a strong enough team to compete.

4. I think Vancouver is gonna be a strong team.

5. Gotta be Zach Kisslinger II.

6. I think that London will be surprising this year.

1. I want to contribute to the team with a solid season. Max earn TPE 

2. I think we’re good.  We had some major losses in off-season but I’m confident we’re still contenders 

3. we’re good still. A few additions might help but still think we field a good team. 

4. London 

5. Kisslinger 

6. Chicago 

I hope to get above 100 points this season, and win the cup!

We are a top 5 team, not necessarily number one, but still really good.

3. New GM @N0HBDY, core pieces disappeared from the team. Are we in for a retool/rebuild?

No, we playing great yo.

Calgary is really strong man.

Kisslinger, been the team MVP almost every year, it wouldnt be right to say another name

Seattle at the bottom? thats a first

Week Ending Sunday, November 27, 2022

1. We're off to a strong start to S86. Is this pace expected and sustainable? Who's ready to resign with the Predators?

2. How do you feel about your drafted VHLF team?

3. Everyone is doing great offensively and defensively, how many point per game players will we have at season end?

4. Buffy @Strider is top 10 in points as a rookie so far, will we have a ROTY for S86?

5. People were saying our defense looks weak, do we need to upgrade anything?

6. The NHL season is about quarter done, which teams have been the most surprising?

1.  Good to go

2. not great.  Didn’t get some of the players I wanted but oh well.  I got Dlamb so happy about that. 

3. Payne has been shit really.  Happy with wins more than anything but wish he would get his shit together 

4. hell yeah 

5. Not if Payne can get it together soon 

6. New Jersey 

On 11/20/2022 at 11:09 PM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. We're off to a strong start to S86. Is this pace expected and sustainable? Who's ready to resign with the Predators?

3. Everyone is doing great offensively and defensively, how many point per game players will we have at season end?

4. Buffy @Strider is top 10 in points as a rookie so far, will we have a ROTY for S86?

6. The NHL season is about quarter done, which teams have been the most surprising?

1. I think it is definitely sustainable. We are confident and are playing well. Also, I am always ready!

2. I love them and still support them. I am grateful for the opportunity they gave me and would never give up that experience for anything. Shoutout to you San Diego!

3. I think we could have at least 7 point per game players.

4. I think it's possible. As long as he keeps up the good work. There are some pretty good rookies this season, so it won't be easy.

5. I don't think adding another skilled defenseman would be a bad thing. Having more shut down defense could help us win more games.

6. New Jersey is going CRAZY! I did not think they would be doing as well as they are.

I think the team is comfortable, we can probably keep it up! 

I wasn't too sure at first, but I think I will win

We wont have as much as last season, but there will be a majority.

4. Buffy is top 10 in points as a rookie so far, will we have a ROTY for S86?

IDK what that ROTY is but I think he will be the start of the future for this team.

You know I wouldn't mind getting a new defense that can play with Payne, but its hard to change what's working.

Ottawa, they added so much, and I think they are doing much worse than last season. 

On 11/20/2022 at 10:09 PM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. I hope it's sustainable and I always expect to win the cup so I'm not surprised! 

2. I think it's solid but I missed taking myself by one pick in the last round, got Payne and Marner though.

3. I think we will have 4 or 5 point per gamers

4. I hope so! I think so!

5. I think we can always add to the blue line, defense wins championships.

6. Without question jersey

Week Ending Sunday, December 04, 2022

1. We stumbled a bit this week, but we're still in a good position. How impressed are you of how well the team is playing given our lackluster defense (both offensively and rating-wise)?

2. If we go out to target a defenseman, who do you wish to have join our blue line?

3. What is the worst thing you've done on the team bus or team plane?

4. Girts Galvins @Girts, how good is this guy? A temporary show of brilliance or a many things to come?

5. What is the worst thing you've forgotten to bring during a road trip?

6. If you can be a NHL GM for a day, what would you do and which team would you choose to GM?

1. I am so impressed with the way the club has been playing. Defense has struggled offensively but I do feel that we’re not bad overall defensively.  

2. a good offensive Dman would be great.  Not sure who but any high TPE player would be good. 

3. got into a fight with team captain 

4. hes a stud!   I played against him in the M and with him in the E.  He’s always a quiet professional who can score in bunches.  

5. my hockey pants.   True story 

6.  Warsaw and I’d hit the physicality to max for a record number of fights in a game. 

15 hours ago, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. We stumbled a bit this week, but we're still in a good position. How impressed are you of how well the team is playing given our lackluster defense (both offensively and rating-wise)?

2. If we go out to target a defenseman, who do you wish to have join our blue line?

4. Girts Galvins @Girts, how good is this guy? A temporary show of brilliance or a many things to come?

6. If you can be a NHL GM for a day, what would you do and which team would you choose to GM?

1. I think it is a good sign. If we are able to play this well now, we should be able to play better with another defensive addition.

2. Travis DeGroot. He was a big part of our team last season, so I wouldn't be sad to bring him back.

3. I've probably ripped ass a few to many times. I apologize to the team, but better out than in.

4. I expect to see more and more success from Galvins. He is the real deal.

5. My cup. I was luckily able to by a new one, but I was scared for a second when I found out.

6. I would trade John Gibson from the Anaheim Ducks to a contending team in need of a goaltender. He would bring back some good assets for the Ducks and is good enough to help a contending team in the playoffs.

This past week did hurt a bit, but I know where we are supposed to be, I remember saying at the beginning of the season we would be top 5, and we are!

All I know is that we need someone to complement Payne on that first line.

I took a massive dump as soon as the plane hit its peak and we could get up... sorry guys

4. Girts Galvins, how good is this guy? A temporary show of brilliance or a many things to come?

many things to come! guys been an upcoming star, I could see it.

My passport smh.

I would be the Seattle GM and destroy the team than go inactive.

On 11/27/2022 at 6:19 PM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. Well we have definitely bounced back this week going 8-1-1 so I'm impressed! 

2. Bo Johasson would be a nice addition lol. Or any of our D from last season! 

3. I took a huge dump on the team bus and stunk it up, nobody was happy about it. 

4. Hey this guy is pretty good if I do say so myself! I think he can keep it up! Let's hope! 

5. I forgot my underwear once and had to borrow Brian Paynes, the crotch was way too big for me. 

6. I would GM Coyotes and move them to Quebec. 

Warsaw Predators Press Conference :war:

Week Ending Sunday, December 11, 2022

1. Midseason report. How is @N0HBDY doing as GM so far this season?

2. We all know your defense problems, but could always have a superb top line right winger to play with Marner and Galvins. Who would be a dream winger (or center) to add to the top line?

3. Winter holidays are incoming. Does your player celebrate any of the festivities?

4. What's the wildest thing your player has done at the team hotel? (Don't worry, you won't get in trouble 😉)

5. If you got to roommate with one teammate, who would it be? And why?

6. How good are those New Jersey Devils and Seattle Krakens really this year?

1. Fuckin awesome!!   Warsaw is humming and winning great games.  

2. hmmm. Not sure.  Pete Mitchell? 

3. celebrates Christmas but doesn’t go crazy with fat foods or sugar. 

4. 3 girls at the same time.  

5. Girts for sure.  He’s so quiet and friendly 

6. New Jersey is legit.   Not sold on the Krakken yet (even tho I live near Seattle).