Town of Salem #8

Gustav

I mean has @Z16 been confirmed??? I think jhatty and I have confirmed each other because we knew the TP who we hadn't named publicly, but I guess now has ..... and I confirmed Doom, and at least MMFlex's spy is pretty likely. Just someone to maybe look at 

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Maybe @Doomsday should take a look at Z16 tonight? 

If he is sheriff he will come up as sheriff, exe, or ww

We know there isn't a exe or ww so that could help confirm z16 as sheriff or not tonight

I like this

4 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

I just received confirmation from the game master that i did in-fact attack the sk who visited me. Guess being silent d1 and d2 worked a little.

Excellent! I think that confirms our TK, so that should be a little easier to find the mafioso who will claim TK. I'm also thinking with no BG claim that the GF is taking a TS/TI - possibly sheriff - approach, or just hasn't claimed. Would love to push nyko today, then we get Berocka and OD's claims. That should get us our CC's and point us in the direction to identify which folks are lying.

8 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

I just received confirmation from the game master that i did in-fact attack the sk who visited me. Guess being silent d1 and d2 worked a little.

alright I believe you for now as no one else has said they are veteran

I still hold by pushing you for a role and would 100 percent do it again. We need to narrow down the roles list and veteran really isn’t that important that you needed to hide it. If you are actually veteran, nice job killing the sk :)