Town of Salem #8

Gustav

Just now, Spartan said:

Yeah, I definitely hope that it's one of the visiting folks, and that is a bit sketch considering we had a plan. However, if it comes down to me, you and barzal, you are definitely the TT.

ok seriously, im not attacking that you did good work. I simply was saying I did not want me to be a lone with you. now that we have barzal staying im cool with it. it will be up to him to decided. I honestly don't think either of us are TT because Nyko fits too perfectly after seeing the clues. who would not protect jailer and go protect lo? unless someone told him to do that, that is an odd thing to do. LO is good but to possibly not save the BG or jailor is more susp. 

3 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

ok seriously, im not attacking that you did good work. I simply was saying I did not want me to be a lone with you. now that we have barzal staying im cool with it. it will be up to him to decided. I honestly don't think either of us are TT because Nyko fits too perfectly after seeing the clues. who would not protect jailer and go protect lo? unless someone told him to do that, that is an odd thing to do. LO is good but to possibly not save the BG or jailor is more susp. 

Nyko was told to protect someone else, I don't remember who, but he went on barzal despite a plan in place

I also trust myself more than barzal, and I know that if the three of us are remaining, you're going to push as hard as you can to make him think that I am TT. If I die tomorrow to a lynch, mafia wins.

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Yeah, I lean towards agreeing with you, in that Eagles is probably the TT. I don't think he healed anyone, or was tracked by Ferk or caught by LO's (unless it was planned), so he could have pushed the idea of suiciding into vet. I will probably pick someone to jail on a whim and hope it works out. Until then, we'll lynch Devise and have everyone else suicide into vet.

@a_Ferk I hope you check the thread for once....

Eagles visited Z16 on N2

jhatty was supposed to be watching barzal, he said he'd be going on someone else. So i went to protect barzal because he's LO and no one was watching barzal, and wow it worked. FWIW I was on spartan last night and he was attacked but I healed him

Just now, Nykonax said:

jhatty was supposed to be watching barzal, he said he'd be going on someone else. So i went to protect barzal because he's LO and no one was watching barzal, and wow it worked. FWIW I was on spartan last night and he was attacked but I healed him

wait....do we want to just....execute nyko now lol? I wasn't attacked, osens is clearly dead.

47 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

A) omg is in the "any" category, means spartan rj eagles me ferk or z16 are TT due to claim space

B) omg isn't survivor and is town traitor.

Either way we hang omg tonight, then eagles ferk and z16 suicide into rj. That leaves spartan and rj as the final two TT candidates. Alive with them would be devise and me. Doesn't have to be me, can be whoever town trusts most out of me eagles ferk z16. Spartan executes rj, then spartan is hung

D1: hang omg

N1: 3 of me eagles ferk z16 suicide into RJ

D2: devise and the chosen one live with rj/spartan, nothing is done

N2: spartan executes rj

D3: devise and the chosen one lynch spartan

I still think this is our best plan because of claim space, just needs some changes.

N1: me eagles ferk z16 suicide into rj

D2: devise, barzal, rj, spartan all live. Nothing is done

N2: Spartan executes rj

D3: spartan is lynched

This kills all possible TT candidates and ensures that a lynch can happen

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

wait....do we want to just....execute nyko now lol? I wasn't attacked, osens is clearly dead.

in tos if both bg and doc are on someone the bg dies and the doc still heals. It's because both bg protection and doc heal have the same priority, so it happens at the same time

2 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

I still think this is our best plan because of claim space, just needs some changes.

D2: devise, barzal, rj, spartan all live. Nothing is done

N2: Spartan executes rj

D3: spartan is lynched

This kills all possible TT candidates and ensures that a lynch can happen

doesn't kill devise, and omg is survivor so no point taking him out. I can just execute him tonight though, so then it's me, barzal, and rj tomorrow if everyone actually suicides

if that's the case, rj is the TT, and game is over

Just now, Spartan said:

doesn't kill devise, and omg is survivor so no point taking him out. I can just execute him tonight though, so then it's me, barzal, and rj tomorrow if everyone actually suicides

if that's the case, rj is the TT, and game is over

devise isn't a TT candidate. He fits into claim space.

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I'm with you I think he made a mistake. Even if Doc and BG are on the same person, your telling me the Jailor whom jailed Eagles last night to boot was visited by 3 people and the only one we know about is the BG and the attempted Maifoso kill? 

Some of the townies in the graveyard keeping up with the game are also presuming Nyko just done fucked up here. 

Just now, Nykonax said:

devise isn't a TT candidate. He fits into claim space.

right, forgot about that since OD isn't ret. so we lay off devise, lynch omg, everyone suicides, lynch rj?

Unvote Devise

Vote OMG

10 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

@osens died last night, protecting someone as a BODYGUARD...

...from @OrbitingDeath, the new MAFIOSO. 

osens' last will:

Hide contents

N1 - In the day heard a lot of talks, was thinking of going over to sheriff to drink some booze, but in the end I decided to make my way to jailer's house. Everything was quiet.

N2- Continued to be quiet, but hearing these day talks I decided that it would be best to stay by jailer. Guarded his doors and everything was quiet.

N3- This day was insane, we got the mafioso but still we are not in the clear. Lookouts know that I am good, so I am gonna keep on guarding our jailer. Hopefully that works out and I don't die.

N4 - Protect Spartan

N5 - Protect Spartan

I am tired of writing it, I am on spartan everynight and gonna continue till i am dead.

OD's last will:

Reveal hidden contents

Hey towns people,

If you read this, I am dead. I was orbiting this for a while, but finally hit it.

As you have figured out by now, I was not a retributionist as eagles had pointed out several times. With just a town support spot open it was the only thing that could keep me in the game, and I wish I just had given up at that time instead as I really hated to lie about the role, but guess the game forces you to do this.

I am truly sorry about lying about my role, but I did what I had to do to survive a few more days.
The role was the only thing I lied about and just that alone was already something that I could not really cope with and felt bad about.

The rest I have mentioned is actually true and I think it's best if I will not sign up for these kind of games anymore. If I get an evil role again, I will feel bad about lying. If I am a good role again, I will probably die as soon as I have given the information (like what happened last game as psychic). It really bothered me and has cost me a lot of sleep the last few days (night time starts around 2-3 am) and I keep laying awake, grabbing for my phone to stay up to date) and if I have to work the day after being up at 7, it just made me feel miserable the whole day.

Sorry if you felt that bringing my family and kids in as an excuse was foul play, I really did not mean it like that. I actually also missed forging my targets last will like I was supposed to. I want to thank MMFlex, Doomsday and Berocka for trying to guide me, and trust me they have heard me go crazy a lot in the mafia discord, going crazy that i didnt know what to do with myself, my role and this game. Thanks for being nice guides and sorry you guys all had to die before me.

The previous games I tried I died without having to lie, so that is why I might have kept trying, but even if its a little one like this, i kept felling bad about it. Sorry if my mental breakdown has ruined this game for some of you, but when my brain indeed does go crazy, the thing that works best for me, is put my words on paper, trying to explain how I feel. I hope you all will keep having fun like this and I would love to see how things play out as a neutral spectator in the discords or something, but I don't think I will actually play myself to prevent myself from going crazy.

Since I am the forger, I can promise you this one is not forged and is actually written by me. Good luck to everyone finishing this game.

Yours truly,
OrbitingDeath

ALL THE MAFIA ARE DEAD! The town has three days to find the Town Traitor, starting now. Should they fail to do so--Mafia wins!

List of those alive (9):

Osens was on you which means if he died protecting someone it means he was protecting you... @Spartan

but the fact that nyko jumped back and forth means he is either super lucky or he really wants to be confirmed and knew who to 'save'.

i don't mind the idea os switching to nyko but lets work out the math.

Man this is moving fast. It's lynch OMG now? I guess I don't understand how fitting into a claim space totally justifies one as being a TT or not? We know all the remaining people are legit town, so I guess what your trying to find who lied and is still lying about their role while as those who fit entirely into claim spaces even if they are TT are at least the role they claim to be? 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Man this is moving fast. It's lynch OMG now? I guess I don't understand how fitting into a claim space totally justifies one as being a TT or not? We know all the remaining people are legit town, so I guess what your trying to find who lied and is still lying about their role while as those who fit entirely into claim spaces even if they are TT are at least the role they claim to be? 

this^^

1 hour ago, Nykonax said:

2x TOWN PROTECTIVE

Osens BG

Me Doc

2x TOWN SUPPORT

Devise Medium

Mike Transporter

2x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

Ferk - Tracker

Barzal - Lookout

1x TOWN KILLING

RJ Vet

3x RANDOM TOWN

Eagles Doc

JH8 LO

Z16 Sheriff

1x GODFATHER

Berocka

3x RANDOM MAFIA

Doomsday - Mafioso

OrbitingDeath - Mafioso

MMFlex - Mafioso

1x TOWN TRAITOR

1x NEUTRAL EVIL

Ricer13 - Witch

1x RANDOM NEUTRAL

Hatter - SK

1x ANY OF THE ABOVE

Spartan Jailor

His point is that Devise can't be TT since there are only 2 TS in this game. Devise is the 2nd TS, so he's a confirmed, locked down town member.

2x TOWN PROTECTIVE

Osens BG

Me Doc

2x TOWN SUPPORT

Devise Medium

Mike Transporter

2x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

JH8 - Lookout

Barzal - Lookout

1x TOWN KILLING

RJ Vet

3x RANDOM TOWN

Eagles Doc

Ferk Tracker

Z16 Sheriff

1x GODFATHER

Berocka

3x RANDOM MAFIA

Doomsday - Mafioso

OrbitingDeath - Mafioso

MMFlex - Mafioso

1x TOWN TRAITOR

1x NEUTRAL EVIL

Ricer13 - Witch

1x RANDOM NEUTRAL

Hatter - SK

1x ANY OF THE ABOVE

Spartan Jailor

OMG - Survivor

Bold means confirmed not town traitor, either because they are dead or have been attacked by mafia. Except for spartan because that was a suicide by mafia I think.

None of the random town/any have claimed town support, which means I think we can safely say devise isn't town traitor since no one is ccing his town category. For OMG to have space Spartan has to be in the RT/TK category. For that to occur one of the RT's has to be TT, or one of the any's is TT

That's why tonight all the RT's + myself suicide into RJ, and we hang OMG. Means the only possible TT's left are rj and spartan. Spartan then executes rj, and if TT isn't revealed yet devise + barz hang spartan.

D1: we hang omg

D2: barz devise rj spart live, NO ONE GETS LYNCHED

D3: spartan is hung

Just now, Nykonax said:

2x TOWN PROTECTIVE

Osens BG

Me Doc

2x TOWN SUPPORT

Devise Medium

Mike Transporter

2x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

JH8 - Lookout

Barzal - Lookout

1x TOWN KILLING

RJ Vet

3x RANDOM TOWN

Eagles Doc

Ferk Tracker

Z16 Sheriff

1x GODFATHER

Berocka

3x RANDOM MAFIA

Doomsday - Mafioso

OrbitingDeath - Mafioso

MMFlex - Mafioso

1x TOWN TRAITOR

1x NEUTRAL EVIL

Ricer13 - Witch

1x RANDOM NEUTRAL

Hatter - SK

1x ANY OF THE ABOVE

Spartan Jailor

OMG - Survivor

Bold means confirmed not town traitor, either because they are dead or have been attacked by mafia. Except for spartan because that was a suicide by mafia I think.

None of the random town/any have claimed town support, which means I think we can safely say devise isn't town traitor since no one is ccing his town category. For OMG to have space Spartan has to be in the RT/TK category. For that to occur one of the RT's has to be TT, or one of the any's is TT

That's why tonight all the RT's + myself suicide into RJ, and we hang OMG. Means the only possible TT's left are rj and spartan. Spartan then executes rj, and if TT isn't revealed yet devise + barz hang spartan.

D1: we hang omg

D2: barz devise rj spart live, NO ONE GETS LYNCHED

D3: spartan is hung

Call me crazy, but this actually makes sense. I knew Barzal wasn't TT, and Devise can't be TT since there would have to be another TS to fill in the last claim space.

Therefore, if nyko, eagles, ferk, and Z16 suicide, and we hang OMG today, then there are 3 town and 1 TT left. I don't mind following this plan at all.