Town of Salem #8

Gustav

Just now, rjfryman said:

B/C i feel like either he is really good at sheeping everyone. He did last game even though it was pretty obvious the whole time. If you really want to vote me up town you all are getting sheeped HARD. I say Im a town role that is important enough to stay quiet i don't know if you guys know the lists or not but there are roles that do that. For me to say it a couple of times trying to hint at it and he keeps bringing me up is more susp than anything I have done.

At this point, I feel like you're claiming TS but room is just...so limited.

5 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

B/C i feel like either he is really good at sheeping everyone. He did last game even though it was pretty obvious the whole time. If you really want to vote me up town you all are getting sheeped HARD. I say Im a town role that is important enough to stay quiet i don't know if you guys know the lists or not but there are roles that do that. For me to say it a couple of times trying to hint at it and he keeps bringing me up is more susp than anything I have done.

Yeah we know there are roles who do that...look at Spartans list, it's awesome you see as jailor he can get these reveals without prying eyes. 

Defensive to the letter, if your really town then a lynch will reveal as such, right?

Just now, Devise said:

Yeah we know there are roles who do that...look at Spartans list, it's awesome you see as jailor he can get these reveals without prying eyes. 

Defensive to the letter, if your really town then a lynch will reveal as such, right?

not if your role is designed to be hidden. seriously you guys don't get the big ass hints i have been trying to leave. 

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

also if he jails me ill reveal and you know what he will see that there are more people lying than people think...

not if your role is designed to be hidden. seriously you guys don't get the big ass hints i have been trying to leave. 

He has accounted for users who have privately revealed to him to stay hidden. I don't trust you for a second now, can't even keep up with the thread before jumping into defense mode.

also if he jails me ill reveal and you know what he will see that there are more people lying than people think...

Lol and passes up the opportunity to execute a confirmed evil in Ricer?

Keep scrambling them eggs look tasty. 

Updated List

TP - Doc - Eagles

TP - Anonymous - known by LO's

TS - Trans - Mike

TS - RJ? Not likely with a spot also for OD/Berocka

TI - Spy - Flex

TI - Invest - Doom

TK - Vet - who?

RT - Jailor - Spartan

RT - a_ferk

RT - LO x2 - Barzal and Hatty????

1 GF + 3 MAF - guessing Nyko, RJ/Berocka, osens, Z16/Doom - potentially flex as late spy claim?

1 TT - whomst

NE - Witch - ricer

RN - SK - hatter

Any - OMG - surv

no claims: Berocka, @Nykonax, RJ, @OrbitingDeath, Osens

doesn't fit in grid for now: devise, osens, "Sheriff" - Z16

5 minutes ago, Devise said:

Lol and passes up the opportunity to execute a confirmed evil in Ricer?

Keep scrambling them eggs look tasty. 

ok this line has brought up twice and its the same two people who are pushing me the hardest at this point. 

Exeing a confirmed evil when you have someone who says he has an important role after 2 days and only 2 kills is dumb and only 1 is town. you lynch the confirmed evil and then you get the claim.

Seriously Devise and Eagles both of you are sus to me at this point. becauses that line of logic is really bad. if more town was dead then you could start with this more but there is time for town.

4 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

ok this line has brought up twice and its the same two people who are pushing me the hardest at this point. 

Exeing a confirmed evil when you have someone who says he has an important role after 2 days and only 2 kills is dumb and only 1 is town. you lynch the confirmed evil and then you get the claim.

Seriously Devise and Eagles both of you are sus to me at this point. becauses that line of logic is really bad. if more town was dead then you could start with this more but there is time for town.

we are executing a confirmed evil - in jail, so Spartan doesn't lose one of his 3 executions if he accidentally kills a town

Now we are voting to push up uncooperative people so we can fill out the list, which you have been. I am dissapointed that mafia hasn't been able to provide you with a better defense in discord tbh because this one is horrible

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

we are executing a confirmed evil - in jail, so Spartan doesn't lose one of his 3 executions if he accidentally kills a town

Now we are voting to push up uncooperative people so we can fill out the list, which you have been. I am dissapointed that mafia hasn't been able to provide you with a better defense in discord tbh because this one is horrible

You would assume by that very logic I am town then. if I was mafia i would have a better defense. you would probably know better than me since you are in mafia chat.

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

This. @rjfryman it makes perfect sense to do it this way because if we make a mistake on you and you are town, we get a role reveal on top of not wasting a confirmed Jailor execution. Killing Ricer with the lynch is killing one bird with one stone, when we can leverage this opportunity to get more information.

Is there a chance your a town role that would rather not go revealed? Sure. But I happen to know for a fact we have other town roles who'd not like to be revealed who have already been jailed and communicated with the jailor. At some point you drew the short end of the stick, and if you'd rather die than claim your role (likely in fear of it already being claimed because there are so few roles left Mafia would never risk a claim at this point) it is what it is. At the moment we gain more from pressuring you to reveal or lynching you for real info. 

3 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

if I was mafia i would have a better defense.

Your defense is weak because @Spartan was able to get role claims in private, on top of the roles we already have. Notice when the jailor says "we seem to be full up on town  claimsalready" meaning it makes NO SENSE AT ALL for a Mafia to be like "yo I'm this role even though I don't know what roles ya'll have determined exist in secret yet." 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Your defense is weak because @Spartan was able to get role claims in private, on top of the roles we already have. Notice when the jailor says "we seem to be full up on town  claimsalready" meaning it makes NO SENSE AT ALL for a Mafia to be like "yo I'm this role even though I don't know what roles ya'll have determined exist in secret yet." 

two roles... seriously if i reveal i might as well not care about the rest of this tos. literally my role will be ruined and at that point i won't care. I have some juicy info that will blow shit out of that list of his and make more people scramble but literally i won't do anything the rest of the time. so if you guys keep pushing ill reveal but honestly it would be better so much better to just jail me he gets the info the list gets CRAZY and people start to really scramble and you see peoples lies.

Vote RJ

If you truly are Town, then you need to reveal in order to get off the lynch train. We have multiple TP/LO at this point, and if you're truly that important you will have one of them on you.

3 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

Unvote eagles

Vote Ricer13

because even though i have a scum read on eagles people say ricer is confirmed evil so he gets my vote

But doesn't it make sense to execute a confirmed evil in jail and get more info out of town members without claims/info provided? I get to execute a confirmed evil, and town gets more info. In case you truly are the important role you claim you are, we have enough knowledge of TP's and LO's to protect you.

1 minute ago, rjfryman said:

two roles... seriously if i reveal i might as well not care about the rest of this tos. literally my role will be ruined and at that point i won't care. I have some juicy info that will blow shit out of that list of his and make more people scramble but literally i won't do anything the rest of the time. so if you guys keep pushing ill reveal but honestly it would be better so much better to just jail me he gets the info the list gets CRAZY and people start to really scramble and you see peoples lies.

Not to sound like a dick, but at a point, some roles are more for the benefit of the town and not really for the amusement of the user. If you actually have information that would blow up my list and help us narrow down on certain people, it should be revealed.

Also, this has been a pretty slow vote ?