Town of Salem #8

Gustav

4 minutes ago, OrbitingDeath said:

Probably went after the target our doctor went to? Did one of the lookouts go with the doctor so we can check who else was there?

If we all followed the plan, Doom, Eagles, or Ferk was attacked. 2/3 of these guys are sorta sus so this is good knowledge.

Also, have you claimed yet OD?

Wasn't planning on claiming anything until it was absolutely necesarry for town to reveal. But I'm the Retributionist. Kept quiet so far as the last game I was dead the night after I revealed being the psychic, and can't learn much about the game while dead.

2 minutes ago, OrbitingDeath said:

Wasn't planning on claiming anything until it was absolutely necesarry for town to reveal. But I'm the Retributionist. Kept quiet so far as the last game I was dead the night after I revealed being the psychic, and can't learn much about the game while dead.

Rez the transporter tonight

38 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

@Doomsday what were your results?

Nyko - Doctor, Disguiser, or Serial Killer

We can rule out SK easily, as one is already dead and there have been no SK kills. But it matches his claim. @Spartan

14 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Ok town let’s organize our defense tonight. With 3 doctors and 2 lookouts that is 5 people we can cover either by protection from death or knowing who killed someone.

@osens - protect Spartan

@Nykonax protect jhatty or eaglesfan

@eaglesfan036 - protect doomsday or ferk

@jhatty8 - go on barzal or devise   On Spartan

@BarzalGoat - go on nyko or z16

Let me know if anyone disagrees but this can help reduce the chance of maf killing us or getting a kill without us finding

If this was the plan, which doctor was on Barzal?

2 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

Btw, I'm very sus of Doom as all of his results are just confirming a role someone already claimed.

Yeah, we also have too many claims. There are only two ways to really confirm him at this point, and that would involve not having either Berocka or Ferk claim publicly today. I don't think we want to go along that route though. I need Ferk's info from last night, or at least just a description of what he chose to do since he claimed a role that doesn't stay at home.

Just now, Spartan said:

Yeah, we also have too many claims. There are only two ways to really confirm him at this point, and that would involve not having either Berocka or Ferk claim publicly today. I don't think we want to go along that route though. I need Ferk's info from last night, or at least just a description of what he chose to do since he claimed a role that doesn't stay at home.

He also did the inglorious work of checking out OMG with an LO on him as well, so there is that. I will take into consideration that all of his actions have mostly been determined by us, and that n1, he anticipated the trans swap with nyko before Mike revealed his action.

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

He also did the inglorious work of checking out OMG with an LO on him as well, so there is that. I will take into consideration that all of his actions have mostly been determined by us, and that n1, he anticipated the trans swap with nyko before Mike revealed his action.

He didn't know I would be on OMG fwiw but there are probably bad guy roles that visit w/o killing

Just now, BarzalGoat said:

He didn't know I would be on OMG fwiw but there are probably bad guy roles that visit w/o killing

He could very well be a consig or a framer, I'm doubting disguiser or janitor or forger. 

If you want to confirm me, I can visit Devise tonight and post those results. Seeing as @Spartan is the only one who knows his claim, it would verify that I'm telling the truth. 

Just now, Doomsday said:

If you want to confirm me, I can visit Devise tonight and post those results. Seeing as @Spartan is the only one who knows his claim, it would verify that I'm telling the truth. 

Probably for the best. The most we can confirm you though then would be Invest or Consig. @Z16 need night results, and then will need you on Doom tonight. Would then like a LO, preferably @jhatty8 on Z16. This hopefully should at least keep two TI claims honest. Then @osens and @BarzalGoat stay on me tonight. @Nykonax on ret claim, @eaglesfan036 on Barzal.

That sound like a decent enough plan for now, despite it just being 10 AM? ?