Player Name: Francis York Morgan II

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: RW

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 215 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey there! I'm DoktorFunk, the GM of the Ottawa Lynx! Would you like to come play for us? You and Zach would be most welcome on our squad! Let me know by quoting this post and saying "accept"!

Welcome back to the VHL @Christmas! It's so great to see someone returning to this league. I hope you like all the improvements that have been implemented since you were last here. If you recall your player, Francis York Morgan II, is a free agent who can sign with any minor league team. Other GMs will pitch to you, so please take your time and decide which team best fits you and your player.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We just completed an extremely successful season capped by graduating most of our roster to the big league. That means we need new players! The VHL is a tough place to make it. Thankfully, the Reaper organization can offer you all the time, attention, and care you need to grow Francis York Morgan II into a legend! Francis' career will benefit from all the ice time the Reapers will give you.

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here ( @DMaximus), or reach out to my AGM @Spence King / Selsby28#2242 (Discord).

If you want to join the Reapers, quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

xfiVbs6.png

Hey @Christmas welcome back to the league,

My name is Zetterberg and I am the AGM of the Yukon Rush. We want you to join our roster of players! While we aren’t looking at being a contender this season but we are offering loads of minutes and you're being put in the best possible position to get the most amount of points possible out of your players first season. So if your interested in joining us quote this post saying "accept" and we'll get you on our roster right away. Whether you pick us or not I wish you the best of luck in your new players career.

Welcome back @Christmas!! 

I am the GM of San Diego, and I'd love to offer you a position on the team. Currently we'd be playing you 3rd and 4th line combined, which would give you the same amount of time played as 2nd line (with the way I do my lines) as well, we'd be willing to tryyou out on the PP and PK especially once you have more TPE. 

We're fighting to make a cup run, and just need that final push to add to our team and really begin to run away with things. 

If you'd like to complete the team, quote this and accept. Regardless, good luck on your journey and again, welcome back to the VHL :)

30 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

that's an interesting turn of events

53 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Always good to see some of the old crew popping back up

Bana has been PMing a bunch of old members to make a triumphant return. GregGreg + Xmas + RomanuesEuntDomus + Denver have all hopped back so far. RED don’t got time tho :(  

@Christmas You know what to do.. GregGreg hopped on the bull.. think you can last 8 seconds? :hou: Best time I’ve had on this league in such a long time. Amazing LR and people. Would be good for all. :D 

Edited by Banackock

@Christmas

Hey Im the GM of Houston. We have a lot of returning people coming back and joining us because sometimes there is just that team that has something special about them. Do you want to join something special. We have some room for some D and if you can catch up to some of the others your ice-time will improve. I cannot guarantee you any cup but what I can guarantee is that I will shoot straight with you and help you to the best of my ability to squeeze every TPE available to you. If you want to come back and chill then I respect that, but I want winners to join our locker room and make the most out of your time with us.

If you want to join us and go hard. then quote and say you wanna take the bull by its horns. 

Just now, rjfryman said:

@Christmas

Hey Im the GM of Houston. We have a lot of returning people coming back and joining us because sometimes there is just that team that has something special about them. Do you want to join something special. We have some room for some D and if you can catch up to some of the others your ice-time will improve. I cannot guarantee you any cup but what I can guarantee is that I will shoot straight with you and help you to the best of my ability to squeeze every TPE available to you. If you want to come back and chill then I respect that, but I want winners to join our locker room and make the most out of your time with us.

If you want to join us and go hard. then quote and say you wanna take the bull by its horns. 

image.jpeg.d6991afc4e923b745eb680f6542ea9e1.jpeg

CdFeji5.png

Welcome back to the VHL @Christmas!

I am GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you 1st pairing minutes!

If you are interested quote this and say "acepto ?" to become royalty!

Let me know if you have any questions or need help getting started :)

- Motza

18 hours ago, rjfryman said:

@Christmas

I would like to take the bull by its horns.