(S75) D - Clinton Giftopoulos, TPE: 66

Thranduil

I feel like my soul just left my body. 

Glad you came back to the league :)

I'd love to offer you a spot on the team, I have only bottom line mins to offer though :( I am positive someone is going to offer you more. But in saying that, we're competitive, I can try to give you some PK time and can even shift your minutes if your TPE growth is good. 

Either way, welcome back! 

Welcome back to the VHL!

Mexico City has a top 4 D spot open that could quickly transition to a top 2 role :)

Downside we suck and are 99.9% not making playoffs.

Quote this and say "accepto ?" if you're interested!

3 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Well there goes my plan of being the only Maldivian

Lol sorry. I like to think that you only even noticed that I was Maldivian because you so badly want to be the only Maldivian that you have been checking every created player thread for the last 5-8 seasons, just to make sure.

R0TnaS1_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Welcome back @Thranduil!

If you want loads of minutes and a great team behind you Yukon’s is the place to go we’ll set you up on the second line but if you stay active it won’t take long to move up to the first. Wether you choose us or not I wish you the best of luck where ever you go.

11 minutes ago, Thranduil said:

Lol sorry. I like to think that you only even noticed that I was Maldivian because you so badly want to be the only Maldivian that you have been checking every created player thread for the last 5-8 seasons, just to make sure.

That is honestly a strong possibility

55 minutes ago, Thranduil said:

Player Information

Username: Thranduil

Player Name: Clinton Giftopoulos

Recruited From: Member (Plate brought me back from inactivity)

Position: D

Height: 77 in.

Weight: 234 lbs.

Birthplace: Maldives

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Halifax join pls thanks 

We have Shawn as AGM so reunion 

Welcome back @Thranduil! I'm so glad to see you making another player!

The days of recreates joining a top team and coasting to a cup in their 1st season are over. If any of the top teams even make an offer to you, you'll likely be on the bottom line and you'll barely see the ice. My team, the Philadelphia Reapers are in the middle of a tight battle for the last playoff spot, which means you get to play in exciting, meaningful games and you'll have all the ice time you could dream of! We currently have 0 active defensemen. Come join us for the fun playoff run! 

@Thranduil

Houston wants you to come and kick some ass.I want you come come and kick ass with Houston. We need you to come and do some great things with us this season and help us get our D in order to make sure we have a long run in the playoffs. We need another good D to take us over the edge, we have one of the most explosive Forward cores in the league we need some help on D. Will you be the missing link to our team?

Edited by rjfryman

@Thranduil Welcome back! Getting straight to the point, I know myself and several of our players would love to have you play on the Lynx with us this season. You would bolster our defense and make us even more unstoppable! Let me know if you want to join up, but either way, welcome back!

Thanks to everyone who sent me offers. I took each one into consideration, but in the end I figured Houston is the right team for me if I want a chance at a cup this season. Best of luck to the rest of you, and see you at the S74 VHLM Draft!

@rjfryman