Recruited From: Member (Dakota Lamb)

Position: C

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 189 lbs.

Birthplace: Sweden

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@glass

Welcome to the league. Glad to have you here, there will be a lot of team that offer you a position on their team and I welcome you to listen to all the offers. If you have any questions let me know and I will do my best to get you the info you need.

That being said Houston is a team that is looking for a forward like yourself. We currently are working on getting our second line in order and we could use a player like yourself. We don't have many players but we make up for it with a fun and exciting locker room. if you are interested in joining a fun team that is just doing its best and maybe not competing for a cup let me know. You will be drafted next season so no team is final. If you are interested in joining Houston just quote this message and say you want to take the bull by its horns.

Welcome to the VHL @glass

Any friend of Lambs is a friend of Miami’s! He had a couple amazing seasons with us and I feel like you could do the same! We are in need of a centre who’s going to earn and play big minutes. You will be playing power play time and penalty kill time as well as a top 6 role 5 on 5.

I am sure Lamb has talked about Miami and I can reassure you it’s a fun place to be! Lots of great members who will help learning the VHL ways a piece of cake!

If Miami is where you want to be then quote this offer and type “Miami!!” and I will get you into the lineup right away!

Good Luck in the VHL!

Ricer13

Miami GM

4ctvbuU.png

Welcome to the VHL @glass
I hear your dlamb's recruit, so why not follow in his footsteps and join the team

he lead in our playoff run last season.
Miami is willing to offer you loads of minutes and a run at playoffs,

we have a solid plan in place to get us there but we need players to do it.

You would be a key piece in accomplishing that goal.

Hope you’ll sign with us and good luck with your new players career.

Quote this post with "accept" if our offer interests you.

Edited by Zetterberg

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg

Welcome to the VHL!

I'm Doomsday, the GM of the Saskatoon Wild. We've had a strong, tight-knit core that has powered this team the past few seasons, but many of them have gone pro now, and it's time for new faces in Saskatoon. I'd love for you to join us as the Wild take on a new look this season. I've got some ideas to get you plenty of playing time across the board, and our locker room contains a lot of friendly faces that can help you get your build on track and get your career started on the right foot. 

Regardless of where you decide to sign, I want to wish you the very best of luck! If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and if you decide that Saskatoon is the place for you, quote this post and say, "#SaskyBois," to get your VHLM career started!

- Doomsday, 

General Manager, Saskatoon Wild

sup @glass !! Nice to see you come around with the other EHM hooligans lol. 

(Its Zack, former GM of how many teams? lol). 

I am the GM here of San Diego, we are very much a rebuilder this year and are looking for new faces to join the team who just want to play for fun and kind of chill and relax. To some it may be boring, obviously the biggest goal of the minor league is to have fun, so if rebuilding isn't for you, I totally respect and understand. We can however offer you max mins because our roster is incomplete, and we'd be able to keep you there so long as you continue to stay active and grow your player! 

If you'd like to come to San Diego and just have a damn good time, quote this and accept. Either way it's nice to see you join and good luck on your journey :)

1 hour ago, glass said:

Player Information

Username: glass

Player Name: Kjell Nilsson

Recruited From: Member (Dakota Lamb)

Position: C

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 189 lbs.

Birthplace: Sweden

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@glass

Hi, welcome to the VHL. I'm Blazzer, the AGM of the Yukon Rush and we're here to offer you a spot on our team. We can give you 3rd line minutes immediately. We will send you a contract once you have accepted this offer. To accept, quote this message and reply 'Join the Rush'.

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the league, @glass!

I'm the GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you Top 6 minutes along with time on the special teams. We aren't the strongest team this season, so a cup is likely off the table, but if you want to join a fun and active locker room that can help you learn the ropes of the league, then Mexico is the place for you!

Just quote this post and say "acepto ?" to become royalty!

@glass Welcome to the VHL!

My name is Cole, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you a spot on our squad. We are in a hunt for the cup this season and would like to offer you a competing spot for our TOP 6 forward group. We have a very active lockeroom to help guide you through your first steps in the league (if @dlamb hasn't shown you the ropes already ;) ). If this offer interests you, simply quote it and say "Accept"!

2 hours ago, Doomsday said:

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg

Welcome to the VHL!

I'm Doomsday, the GM of the Saskatoon Wild. We've had a strong, tight-knit core that has powered this team the past few seasons, but many of them have gone pro now, and it's time for new faces in Saskatoon. I'd love for you to join us as the Wild take on a new look this season. I've got some ideas to get you plenty of playing time across the board, and our locker room contains a lot of friendly faces that can help you get your build on track and get your career started on the right foot. 

Regardless of where you decide to sign, I want to wish you the very best of luck! If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and if you decide that Saskatoon is the place for you, quote this post and say, "#SaskyBois," to get your VHLM career started!

- Doomsday, 

General Manager, Saskatoon Wild

#SaskyBois

Thanks to all the teams that offered!