Town of Salem #13

Gustav

Also, I am very very suspicious of Devise. Really, if you were suspicious eagles might have been healed, why TF would you put a trap on him that would about to get trigger by a doctor to no effect. Furthermore im not sure how the interaction between latent poison and traps work, but I'm not sure trapper would have to rebuild after eagles died. Honestly don't know this one.

2 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

I can definitely look into Flex in the coming days, won't say when in case of forger though

Almost guaranteed no forger. Mafia only visited two people N1. One was Mike, the other was eagles. Probably consig and gf/mafioso, considering we know there was a consig. 

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

Almost guaranteed no forger. Mafia only visited two people N1. One was Mike, the other was eagles. Probably consig and gf/mafioso, considering we know there was a consig. 

Ok well that at least means Mike is not Mafia

Also re: MMFLEX

There is zero chance that a CL visited a trapped person with necronomicon and did not die. The trap triggers on being trapped attacked, gives powerful defense, and delivers a powerful attack, which would kill CL. 

24 minutes ago, bigAL said:

While I’m still alive let’s push @Devisea bit. What’s up in your world friend?

I already claimed?

Should try reading the thread before you post once in a while. Good strategy if your hiding, not that your doing a great job it.

VOTEAL

10 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Also, I am very very suspicious of Devise. Really, if you were suspicious eagles might have been healed, why TF would you put a trap on him that would about to get trigger by a doctor to no effect. Furthermore im not sure how the interaction between latent poison and traps work, but I'm not sure trapper would have to rebuild after eagles died. Honestly don't know this one.

First time being trapper so apologies if my strategy isn't peak. That said;  I wasn't "suspicious" he might be healed, I presumed that because our townies said Eagles should be healed on that night that maybe someone from Maf or the SK was going to hit him up as well because they could get a healer at his house on top of him. It felt like a good opportunity to either trap someone and get a kill, or get a role reveal out of it. I was anticipating more than just a Doctor visiting him; either way it's a self admitted misplay one I admitted too already. Why would I reveal and admit my own mistake if I'm revealing if the goal is to hide with my reveal? Wouldn't I want to make my lie more strategically sound to justify my position? 

Just now, Caboose30 said:

too bad you're not the real invest here and that statement means nothing

I liked your “I’ll investigate Flex but not tell you when” ploy, that’s a really good lie. I’ll use that one if I ever get an evil role, I haven’t in a while

Just now, bigAL said:

I liked your “I’ll investigate Flex but not tell you when” ploy, that’s a really good lie. I’ll use that one if I ever get an evil role, I haven’t in a while

Not a lie but you know, you do you man lol. Also thought you were going silent because you were driving home for an hour?

@Mr_HatterI was thinking OMG was either transported OR we have a 2nd LO. If CL visited OMG he would have died to CL. If CL with necronomicon triggers a trap he should die. We agree on that I think. What I don't know is if he would still die if his attack would never kill his target to begin with. Also, what are the chances TLO doesn't have defense but the trap worked and Coven has 3 members remaining? Necromancer could have used the doctor or potion master could have used a healing potion. I don't believe there would be a healing potion, however, since we haven't seen anyone killed by it.

Vote BigAl

30 minutes ago, Devise said:

First time being trapper so apologies if my strategy isn't peak. That said;  I wasn't "suspicious" he might be healed, I presumed that because our townies said Eagles should be healed on that night that maybe someone from Maf or the SK was going to hit him up as well because they could get a healer at his house on top of him. It felt like a good opportunity to either trap someone and get a kill, or get a role reveal out of it. I was anticipating more than just a Doctor visiting him; either way it's a self admitted misplay one I admitted too already. Why would I reveal and admit my own mistake if I'm revealing if the goal is to hide with my reveal? Wouldn't I want to make my lie more strategically sound to justify my position? 

I totally understand where you are coming from, and that is very possible; its just sus to me regardless. TBF, I think those who haven't said a word are just as if not more suspicious

We really need to push MMFLEX imho. The logic doesn't line up, and he stinks of CL to me. 

Jeff hasn't said anything all day and hasn't been modkilled; force him to claim soon.

Blazzer, if you are good then you should reveal what you are. Worst case it makes us be able to play around it. Force a claim here too.