Say It With Your Chest

Ball

So I realized the things I said weren't meant for the game threads. For that I apologize. Imma let yall finish, but first I'll give you a reason to talk shit.

I don't see why Riga has to come to the aid of their team mates everytime one of them opens their mouth to someone else. Jamie is a big girl, she can finish what she started by herself. Do you see me calling on Seattle everytime I get into it with someone around the league? No, cause I'm not a bitch and I can handle taking out the trash myself. But seriously, y'all need to chill out cause I can see the hard on you have for me and the Bears, it's pretty embarrassing. The better team won bs was over, can y'all get over it man? . And Eaglesfan, seriously man, you might be the most annoying person on the forum since Zimmers. Mind your own business kid, I don't have time to waste on you nowadays.

Doomsday, I don't know why you had to put in you two cents into the convo but fine man. Not quite sure why you had to make your silly little comment, seeing as I haven't uttered two words to you, but what is done is done. Don't come back to the league just to get your ass handed back to you friend. Can't you go inactive for good so you and your imaginary friends can go pretend to be pirates or civil war soldiers or whatever the fuck you do somewhere else?

So come one come all, say what you got to say to me. If you got a problem, get it off your chest. Lets get everything out in the open so I can go back to enjoying my time in the league and not have to waste more of my time arguing with people. Call me a dick for calling you out, say what ya need to say and move on, but seriously man, this shit is getting old.

tumblr_lr69jdnTrz1r0pc43o1_250.gif

That awkward time when you figure out anything said in the game threads (including Doomsday) was all jokes. None of that were insults, I read them all. Riga doesn't have a pack mentality at all, but it's a Riga/Davos thread, if you (Seattle) say something you have to expect a response, that's just silly. Then again check out your GM and his history with Riga, not like it's going to be taken with a grain of salt if you are serious.

That awkward time when you figure out anything said in the game threads (including Doomsday) was all jokes. None of that were insults, I read them all. Riga doesn't have a pack mentality at all, but it's a Riga/Davos thread, if you (Seattle) say something you have to expect a response, that's just silly. Then again check out your GM and his history with Riga, not like it's going to be taken with a grain of salt if you are serious.

It's not awkward for me, Doomsday opened his mouth and I didn't view it as a joke. Even if it is a joke, pick a better time to say it because I'm not laughing. I wanted a response because Jamie did the same shit in our thread, and wanting a respone I wrote this. If they don't like me saying it, then maybe they should think before they go in our threads and say shit. I know about Bash and Riga, but this isn't about that. I got my own agenda and I wouldn't had Mike not brought us as a team into it earlier this season. This is between me and whoever wanted to stick their nose where it didn't belong, thats why i singled out these guys.

And like I said in previous conversations, it's not directed at you and in fact its not at all of Riga. In fact, I feel bad that you have to be on a team with those two, whether you mind it or not man.

My "dogs" can do as they please, we are in the playoffs still, we are allowed to be excited and jovial.

Never said they couldn't. And I'm not in the playoffs so I can say and do as I please.

Never said they couldn't. And I'm not in the playoffs so I can say and do as I please.

This is true as well, but don't be insulted when someone makes a playoff joke. Facts are facts mate, Seattle has lacked consistency and its hurt them. No one is poking fun at them as much as they are noticing the actually events that have taken place there.

Yeah so when it comes to Seattle jokes, just brush them off. How do you think Corco is still alive? So much abuse. But warranted haha

Yeah so when it comes to Seattle jokes, just brush them off. How do you think Corco is still alive? So much abuse. But warranted haha

Haha. The one thing all of us has in common, ripping on Vas. Although Seattle is starting to turn into a Vas Jr. I think....

Haha. The one thing all of us has in common, ripping on Vas. Although Seattle is starting to turn into a Vas Jr. I think....

Yeah exactly. Ball don't take it at all personal when it comes to the teams. Just remember were all on teams that fictitious and if they suck, they won't lose revenue. It could be worse, you could be on a team with Boom, that guy makes my skin crawl.

And to think Devise keeps waiting till he gets named as an Admin.... :P

Haha well in all fairness they handed out those titles pretty easy to some guys.

Haha well in all fairness they handed out those titles pretty easy to some guys.

Yeah true, I heard all Jardy had to do to get his spot was prove he could drink and farm. And thus late sims and drive cast were born. :P

I thought I've toned it down personally compared to the past I haven't even said anything to NY this season and the only thing was vs Seattle but I didn't even start that I just escalated it.  Jamie hasn't really been posting around the forums much either.  To be completely honest I don't even know what Sball is talking about in the first post unless its from a long time ago.  If it is from something recent in say a Sea vs Tor thread I wasn't aware of it.  The only thing I've seen is Sball randomly coming into Riga threads over the last many days/weeks whatever and continuing it with us.  Now if someone else on Riga (probably eaglesfan) was also doing this to Seattle then I have just 1 thing to say.

Sball is mad because Riga is doing something to Seattle but his response is to do the same thing to us?

Edited by Mike

I've said some silly trash talk things, and you take them really personally for some reason. I have nothing personally against you and have never personally attacked either you or your player (unlike you who has personally attacked me multiple times). While you call me a child because I am 17, I am not the one acting like a child in this situation.

Edited by eaglesfan036

I thought I've toned it down personally compared to the past I haven't even said anything to NY this season and the only thing was vs Seattle but I didn't even start that I just escalated it.  Jamie hasn't really been posting around the forums much either.  To be completely honest I don't even know what Sball is talking about in the first post unless its from a long time ago.  If it is from something recent in say a Sea vs Tor thread I wasn't aware of it.  The only thing I've seen is Sball randomly coming into Riga threads over the last many days/weeks whatever and continuing it with us.  Now if someone else on Riga (probably eaglesfan) was also doing this to Seattle then I have just 1 thing to say.

Sball is mad because Riga is doing something to Seattle but his response is to do the same thing to us?

http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/8503-gm-115-riga-vs-seattle/?p=78233

While I should have kept quiet, I made my choice to say what i wanted. But what can you expect from a failure from Seattle right Mike. But the way I look at it is an eye for an eye because I don't care about being blind boss.

I've said some silly trash talk things, and you take them really personally for some reason. I have nothing personally against you and have never personally attacked either you or your player (unlike you who has personally attacked me multiple times). While you call me a child because I am 17, I am not the one acting like a child in this situation.

Besides calling you annoying which is right on the dot, I've never attacked you personally. But I'm ok with being the child, if you don't want your feelings hurt mind your business

Oh n I was wondering what took so long, but  I realize your backup is finally online

Edited by sball66

Oh n I was wondering what took so long, but  I realize your backup is finally online

Above you linked a url that basically shows your teams backs up too. So until you realize both will do what they want, theres not really a discussion here.