Say It With Your Chest

Ball

Canada day just ended... I'm on my second bottle of wine, alone, watching old ROH wrestling DVDs, can't get back to regular life until Friday as I'm stuck in a camper by myself till then. Someone please help me.....

Canada day just ended... I'm on my second bottle of wine, alone, watching old ROH wrestling DVDs, can't get back to regular life until Friday as I'm stuck in a camper by myself till then. Someone please help me.....

Worst attempt at a booty call ever, I think fong's the closest. Shotty not.

Edited by Kendrick

That awkward moment when everyone forgets that sims have no real effect on your real life. Also personal attacks about people's personal lives are unneeded and uncalled for. Everyone needs to suck a tampon and chill the fuck out.

tumblr_m917dmtX5h1rbw6bto1_500.gif

Can we stop for a second and admire the greatness of this thread? A semi serious sort of troll thread that intertwines several jokes, VHL memes and then random on topic bursts of actual insight. All I might add without a single Jericho post.

We keep this up and this thread may be worthy of an epic Devise recap...

ruined it

If you said it with your penis, it would have had more of an impact. The chest is pure meh.

Based on that tirade though I think we've determined that there may be a vag instead of a penis

Based on that tirade though I think we've determined that there may be a vag instead of a penis

I just check and I in fact have a penis. Who are you btw? Not that I care