Say It With Your Chest

Ball

That awkward time when you figure out anything said in the game threads (including Doomsday) was all jokes. None of that were insults, I read them all. Riga doesn't have a pack mentality at all, but it's a Riga/Davos thread, if you (Seattle) say something you have to expect a response, that's just silly. Then again check out your GM and his history with Riga, not like it's going to be taken with a grain of salt if you are serious.

All that history. Mike drafts me, he asks me if I will leave for a GM position, I say yes, he trades me into a future GM position. I say better team won in a thread. All that history, my goodness

Guys, I just talked to Trevor Linden.

I'm reading through this thread, getting ready to call you fuckers out for not bringing this up and then you saved the day. Bravo, sheriff.

Green I enjoy your Aristocats references

After hearing Draper and Higgins finding out the reference to my last player after I have already retired I decided to drop the clues for people to realize :P

After hearing Draper and Higgins finding out the reference to my last player after I have already retired I decided to drop the clues for people to realize :P

My plans to catnap you haven't changed! Sarah needs to help me with the planning process though. :P

At least claim welfare when you visit here Brandon :P

I actually was going to do the unthinkable and post an article. Well once I'm done with my other sim league activities and work of course. Maybe drink and write? Great combination right there! B)