Say It With Your Chest

Ball

Above you linked a url that basically shows your teams backs up too. So until you realize both will do what they want, theres not really a discussion here.

That was aimed at Mike acting like he didn't do anything to piss me off. Point is do you see anyone coming to my aid now? At the same time, thats not the point though, so arguing it is like yelling at a brick wall, ain't shit gonna happen.

I said my fill got my reactions and am bored now. See y'all in the next game thread ;)

Well maybe your team just isn't as active. Maybe you are frustrated by inactivity SBall, maybe you need a hug. You're beautiful no matter what they say, words can't bring you down.

Backup? I've never once talked to anyone on Riga to "back me up" in any thread. 

Look young blood I shouldn't have come at your neck like that I'll apologize for going to far. Even the wisest of men make dumb decisions and I'm far from a scholar. It's childish of me to call anyone out, but I did and I'll own up to that. You do you and i'll do me. My bad son. 

That's it.. I'm admitting it... I fucking HATE Philadelphia.. so by extension... I hate the both of you too. 

olsentwins.gif

Woah bro don't bring Philly into this dawg.

Interesting.

Riga can have a pack mentality but I do think most actives teams do for the most part.

Austin has been pretty annoying at times since recreating but I'm sure that is as much to do with my annoyance for the Riga Reign as a franchise more than anything.

Jamie is a nice girl who plays the role of a bitch on the boards...and does it well might I add.

Mike sucks.

:nya:  #connorlow

Yeah exactly. Ball don't take it at all personal when it comes to the teams. Just remember were all on teams that fictitious and if they suck, they won't lose revenue. It could be worse, you could be on a team with Boom, that guy makes my skin crawl.

angry-kangaroo.gif

Interesting.

Riga can have a pack mentality but I do think most actives teams do for the most part.

Austin has been pretty annoying at times since recreating but I'm sure that is as much to do with my annoyance for the Riga Reign as a franchise more than anything.

Jamie is a nice girl who plays the role of a bitch on the boards...and does it well might I add.

Mike sucks.

:nya:  #connorlow

*Doesn't mention me?*

*cries for days*

*Swears to gain advantage*

***get*

***revenge*

*gives up and hides inside miller

**a mill

Besides calling you annoying which is right on the dot, I've never attacked you personally. But I'm ok with being the child, if you don't want your feelings hurt mind your business

Oh n I was wondering what took so long, but  I realize your backup is finally online

do you like me? check yes or no or maybe

yes [  ] no [  ] maybe? [  ]

Remember when I terminated you and your brother? That could happen...again.

The only thing you terminated was a jelly donut with my other squad members. #goodtimes #letsdoitagain

Can we stop for a second and admire the greatness of this thread? A semi serious sort of troll thread that intertwines several jokes, VHL memes and then random on topic bursts of actual insight. All I might add without a single Jericho post.

We keep this up and this thread may be worthy of an epic Devise recap...