Town of Salem #14

Gustav

Any Spies?

Was anyone transported, roleblocked,

2 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Who's ready for some intel?

UnkemptCL4PTP, osens, or Caboose30 is evil!

received_1796890917144200.gif

good to know, we should get town investigative to look at unkempt and osens

We will never know for sure if caboose was evil or not

I got no info that should be shared at the moment.

Based off the kills, I'd like to think that the CL controlled someone into the medusa and then someone else visited the medusa on their own accord. Unless someone living was controlled that is. There was also no SK kill, so probably a WW or Arso or w/e other neutrals there are.

So basically, we got fuck all. Any TIs feel like coming out?

Just now, JeffD said:

I come bearing information. It may not be smart and I may very well die this evening because of it, but I am claiming MEDIUM. My first little tidbit I will reveal is the claims of each of the dead players.

Considering that when you are evil, you stay quiet the whole game, I sorta trust this

Just now, JeffD said:

I come bearing information. It may not be smart and I may very well die this evening because of it, but I am claiming MEDIUM. My first little tidbit I will reveal is the claims of each of the dead players.

shocked sunglasses GIF

53 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Who's ready for some intel?

UnkemptCL4PTP, osens, or Caboose30 is evil!

received_1796890917144200.gif

So let's get some claims from @UnkemptCL4PTP and @osens.

1 minute ago, JeffD said:

This will be useful too. They're both likely to be Town since most neutrals can't visit and the ones who do would attack, which with no dead Medusa makes that unlikely.

14 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

I got no info that should be shared at the moment.

Based off the kills, I'd like to think that the CL controlled someone into the medusa and then someone else visited the medusa on their own accord. Unless someone living was controlled that is. There was also no SK kill, so probably a WW or Arso or w/e other neutrals there are.

So basically, we got fuck all. Any TIs feel like coming out?

I don't like @JeffD's argument here. Barzal is claiming he was controlled into me, which would mean that Caboose voluntarily went on me as the crusader even though OMG called for the crusader claim? Someone is lying here because it is most likely that caboose was probably a neutral who visited the medusa

If you guys think I am medusa then jail me tonight or roleblock me tonight and if there are no medusa deaths that should prove it. This is either an executioner play or coven trying to take me out early. I would rather not reveal my role at the moment but I will if I have to